Hate group exploits tragic shooting as catalyst for attack on white/southern culture

If we're talking racist culture, 'bout time!

Slavery was wrong. The south lost. Thank god. As a white person I have no pride in the confederate values of slavery. Why did they think that slavery was proper? Perhaps they were too lazy to do the work themselves.

Slavery was wrong. The south lost. Thank god. As a white person I have no pride in the confederate values of slavery. Why did they think that slavery was proper? Perhaps they were too lazy to do the work themselves.
In my 30 years I have NEVER met a southerner of ANY race that thinks southern culture,heritage,etc is about slavery and you must be REALLY stupid to think it is.

oh so there was no slavery in the south. Ok you are right.
Did I say that? There was slavery in the union states as well does that make THEIR heritage and culture ONLY and ALL about slavery? Dipshit. Obviously not. You are not a southern just an asshole making assumptions about things you know nothing about.

Did the southern states want to continue slavery? Perhaps they were against it.
I am sure they would have ended it once they didn't have to PAY for the federal government they were trying to get out from under. We shall never know shall we? Again though Slavery is NOT southern HERITAGE or CULTURE. Southerners and those who have taken the time to visit the south know exactly what I am talking about.

Slavery in the North???
Slavery in the North
(has a chart showing when slavery ended in Northern states)
When the Northern states gave up the last remnants of legal slavery, in the generation after the Revolution, their motives were a mix of piety, morality, and ethics; fear of a growing black population; practical economics; and the fact that the Revolutionary War had broken the Northern slaveowners' power and drained off much of the slave population. An exception was New Jersey, where the slave population actually increased during the war. Slavery lingered there until the Civil War, with the state reporting 236 slaves in 1850 and 18 as late as 1860.

Border states American Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In the context of the American Civil War, the border states were slave states that had not declared a secession from theUnion (the ones that did so later joined theConfederacy). Four slave states had never declared a secession: Delaware, Kentucky,Maryland, and Missouri.

The Northern states that did away with slavery before the war compensated the owners. That deal was never offered to the Southern states.

I am sure they would have ended it once they didn't have to PAY for the federal government they were trying to get out from under. We shall never know shall we? Again though Slavery is NOT southern HERITAGE or CULTURE. Southerners and those who have taken the time to visit the south know exactly what I am talking about.
Based on the title of this thread, I thought we were talking about Trump and his campaign exploiting the death of Katie Steinle, the woman murdered in San Francisco. Her brother and parents are pretty disgusted with Trump.

Based on the title of this thread, I thought we were talking about Trump and his campaign exploiting the death of Katie Steinle, the woman murdered in San Francisco. Her brother and parents are pretty disgusted with Trump.
Still waiting for the president or ANYONE from his regime to say ANYTHING about it...they love these kinds of things...they boo hooed over the deaths of 2 criminals one in Florida one in Missouri but are silent when beautiful white woman is murdered by illegal piece of shit.

In my 30 years I have NEVER met a southerner of ANY race that thinks southern culture,heritage,etc is about slavery and you must be REALLY stupid to think it is.
They just make snide racists jokes to make sure...

Still waiting for the president or ANYONE from his regime to say ANYTHING about it...they love these kinds of things...they boo hooed over the deaths of 2 criminals one in Florida one in Missouri but are silent when beautiful white woman is murdered by illegal piece of shit.

Has he been asked?

Has he been asked?
Should he have to be asked? No. He should not.

Then what is it about?

Forum List

Back