hatred of journalists on the rise worldwide

obama brought back hating the other side when he went after fox.

Were you asleep during the Dubya years? Did you forget that you called anyone opposed to Dubya a soldier hating traitor? :rolleyes:

First you say this, which is true.

Dictators and the pseudo Nazi movement have certainly worked hard to attack the media, which must be weak or non-existent in order for them obtain and remain in power.

Then you go off into WackadoodleLand with this. :cuckoo:
So you live in some alternate dimension where Trump hasn’t attacked the media and threatened to shut them down?
Obama ‘threatens Fox News reporter’s career’
Mad About Trump Shutting Down A CNN Reporter? Remember When Obama Blamed Fox News For EVERYTHING?
President Obama's Feud with FOX News
Obama-era Surveillance Timeline | Sharyl Attkisson
Sharyl Attkisson Resigns from CBS over Obama Bias & Lack of Dedication to Investigative Reporting

now - queue why all these were worthy and good, despite being the same thing.

Were you asleep during the Dubya years? Did you forget that you called anyone opposed to Dubya a soldier hating traitor? :rolleyes:

Dictators and the pseudo Nazi movement have certainly worked hard to attack the media, which must be weak or non-existent in order for them obtain and remain in power.

while other presidents have had issues with the media, obama was the first really that i recall in recent history to attack any of them by name like he did to fox. the left loved that. but now that trump is attacking the media now suddenly it's nazi shit.

They can't seem to move past the DNC primer talking points on Donald Trump. It's like they're so shellshocked that even with all the voter fraud they didn't win, so their minds snapped, and they are still stuck in August, 2016.
good place for 'em. now if only they'd stay there.

while other presidents have had issues with the media, obama was the first really that i recall in recent history to attack any of them by name like he did to fox. the left loved that. but now that trump is attacking the media now suddenly it's nazi shit.
Obama was the first President to be mercilessly attacked by Fox News. Fox has even stopped pretending to be nonpartisan. No news network had ever before been founded for the sole purpose of broadcasting wildly partisan propaganda before.

Obama was the first President to be mercilessly attacked by Fox News. Fox has even stopped pretending to be nonpartisan. No news network had ever before been founded for the sole purpose of broadcasting wildly partisan propaganda before.
oh fucking bullshit.

wrap yourself up in any excuse you can, son. but you just shattered my bullshit meter.

sharyl attkisson was CBS also at the time and she got railed for breaking fast n furious and not speaking in glowing terms of obama. but hey - like i said, when you put those blinders on you'll let yourself see whatever it takes to keep them there.

oh fucking bullshit.

wrap yourself up in any excuse you can, son. but you just shattered my bullshit meter.
What are you denying? From day one Faux has stocked up on wildly conservative partisans. They picked up steam during Dubya’s Presidency, defending his every misstep, and then spent Obama’s entire Presidency in full on attack mode. Are you really denying that? Look at their fucking lineup. By your logic, MSNBC is unbiased as well. They, btw, used to do news, until they copied the Faux business model.

the MSM is hated and rightfully so

The integrity of journalism seems to be almost entirely absent in recent years. I think it started in earnest around when Clinton was president.

Clark Kent could never get a job these days, he'd be branded a "Nazi Alt-Right extremist".

PS: Whatever happened to proofreading?

Last edited:

The integrity of journalism seems to be almost entirely absent in recent years. I think it started in earnest around when Clinton was president.

Clark Kent could never get a job these days, he'd be branded a "Nazi Alt-Right extremist".
Lol you elect the equivalent of Lex Luthor for President, then bring up Clark Kent? :laugh:

Well, I guess you might end up calling him a Nazi extremist, just like you do to groups that exist solely to oppose Nazi ideology.

Lol you elect the equivalent of Lex Luthor for President, then bring up Clark Kent? :laugh:

Well, I guess you might end up calling him a Nazi extremist, just like you do to groups that exist solely to oppose Nazi ideology.

What groups would those be, pray tell? :badgrin:

Groups like the one Moldylocks is in? Violent, Anarchist Communist groups?

Another funny thing here; conservatives always blast the MSM despite their media sources making up much of the MSM.
..I'm talking about them all
..but crap like Huff Post is worse for crap--they are anti-white and they proudly display that
..that's the big difference --they constantly, blatantly have anti-white stories
they don't sugar coat it like ABC, Yahoo, etc
unlike FOX, that does not constantly have anti-black/''etc'' news headlines

Daily Mail is ''tabloid''/etc....their headlines are misleading
but they are a bit more fair with the US news than US MSM--not totally--a bit more
and they have a lot more information

Another funny thing here; conservatives always blast the MSM despite their media sources making up much of the MSM.
..but crap like Huff Post is worse for crap--they are anti-white and they proudly display that
..that's the big difference --they constantly, blatantly have anti-white stories
unlike FOX, they don't constantly have anti-black/''etc'' news headlines

but they are a bit more fair with the US news than US MSM--not totally--a bit more
Your most dominant sites during the campaign were Faux, Drudgereport, and Breitbart. You gave that set of trash the most views in the MSM.

You used “Daily Mail” as your comparison to Huffington Post? What do you think the left’s Breitbart and Drudgereport equivalent’s are then?

unlike FOX, they don't constantly have anti-black/''etc'' news headlines

Your most dominant sites during the campaign were Faux, Drudgereport, and Breitbart. You gave that set of trash the most views in the MSM.

You used “Daily Mail” as your comparison to Huffington Post? What do you think the left’s Breitbart and Drudgereport equivalent’s are then?

Gawd, just STFU with your ignorance, geez! Or keep on exposing yourself as a partisan hack moron, I really don't care, and you have every right to post.

The globalist AP is who dictates the news to all the networks. Yes dumbass, that includes FOX. AP sets the news, then the networks all put their own little spin on it. So a supposedly "Right" network trying to spin leftist/globalist-approved talking points (that are engineered for a desired outcome) is laughable at best.

The best Western news networks are C-Span and CBS. Western AP media is by and large, nothing but propaganda.

here's a perfect, unnecessary, RACIST, --vulgar!! example:
Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up | HuffPost
!!!??? dear WHITE women??
Fellow white women, I’m done with you.
and this is common/standard for the Huff P
That was written by a white woman. You don’t want white women to be able to write about white women?

probably the biggest, worst crap the MSM has put out is:
WHITE cop MURDERS......blah blah blah ...
this is a huge lie/falsehood/BULLSHIT---
story after story
and then they want people to take them seriously after this crap????
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
... if some people ''disabled'' the MSM stations, they would be doing the country a great favor..

That was written by a white woman. You don’t want white women to be able to write about white women?
hahahahah--not only is it racist--anti-white--it's vulgar
(and for that we have only the hard work of women of color to thank),
only the black women are good/work/etc --hahahahaha
and she goes on about how EVIL Trump is---BULLSHIT--no proof
that's just it, she says all this stuff with no proof--she looks like the idiot she is
she is a hater!!

it's hateful against white women
the Huff Post is racist--anti-white obviously

So you live in some alternate dimension where Trump hasn’t attacked the media and threatened to shut them down?
That would be the rightwing echo chamber.

Forum List

Back