Hatred or Anger?

You telling me what's not credible is laughable boy. You can't produce one anti white discriminatory policy and we all know it.

There hasn't been any move to anti white discrimination over the last 60-70 years.
You quoted one!

decision upholding the right of colleges and universities to use race as one of several factors in achieving a diverse student body

That is not anti white discrimination.

There has not been any supporting a system of discrimination in favor of anyone, most certainly not whites.

There has been bi-partisan support of discrimination in favor of blacks for generations.

I LOVE that you lie about this. I want you to keep lying about that.

Whites, cons AND libs need to wake up to the monster they have created.

Even stupid old whites like the lefty gay in in this video. Who is so dumbfounded when confronted by a lefty like you.

There has been no discrimination in favor of blacks. What there has been are attempts at equal opportunity whites like you call discrimination.

You cannot produce one policy that was written and enacted that discriminates against whites.

YOur absurd denial of reality is noted and laughed at.

200_s.gif

Then name a law or policy that specifically discriminates against white people and favors blacks?

Alternative facts and your imagination do not count.

If I dismissed your buddies absurd denial of reality, what makes you think your would get any different treatment?

200_s.gif

Translation: You dont have an answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I just posted a response to someone saying that Blacks are full of hate. I would like to expand on that post. I believe there is a big difference between anger and hate.

Most married folks have been angry with their spouse at one time or another. Most parents have been angry with their children. But being angry at them does not mean that we hate them.

Lots of black people are angry, and with good reason. But how free have they been to express that anger? How much have they held back and for how long? When black people express their anger over slavery they’ve been told to forget about it. That was years ago. We’re tired of hearing about the past. Stop blaming your troubles on somebody else. Pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps, etc., etc.

I think that eventually many people stopped expressing themselves and held it in because they always got the same answer. They were told how to think, how to feel and how to respond to something that was done to their ancestors. And all the while they watch other groups hold annual prayer vigils in order to “remember the past, so that we do not repeat it.”

While some folks think we should forget the past, others, like me, believe we should apologize for it. The Southern Baptist Convention passed a resolution apologizing for supporting racism for much of its history. It reads in part, “We unwaveringly denounce racism in all its forms, as deplorable sin; and that we lament and repudiate historic acts of evil such as slavery from which we continue to reap a bitter harvest.”

I think Black people have good reason to be angry. I, as a White person, have never felt the pangs from the stares, the negative vibes from the body language, the rejection from the crossing to the other side that many black people have felt. Every time a white person inches away, screws up their face, follows customers around the store, pulls someone over because he looks suspicious, assumes a child can’t learn, passes over someone for a promotion, pays someone less money for the same job, clutches a purse or quickly locks a car door, it is a reminder that for many white people, color still matters. And I don’t think we can get past it until we face it.

I must finally say that I see a big difference between placing blame and telling the truth. People who refuse to hear and accept the truth have no hope of finding solutions to their differences. People who embrace the truth, no matter how painful or self-revealing it may be, will ultimately find themselves set free.
A good post and agreed on much of it, but not all. On the positive side, you are absolutely correct that there is a difference between anger and hate. You are also correct that many Americans have been prejudiced by the very system meant to protect them.

OTOH, Affirmative Action and other "special rules for special people" only further divide Americans, not unite them. Since such rules violate the 14th Amendment in the opinions of many common Americans (not SCOTUS), the divide becomes wider.

Let's not forget that many large groups have been prejudiced against and then became American mainstream. It wasn't that long ago that Irish and Italian immigrants were thought of as being lowlife scum, criminals and Papists. A major hurdle for JFK being elected was prejudice against both the Irish and Catholics.

IMO, the way to get past this is to look past it. Not keep dragging it into the center of everything as the Democrats are doing. They have used the Race Card for political purposes and continue to do so. It hurts us. Likewise, prejudices within the Republican party also hurt both the party and our nation. Remember the "Republican Autopsy" after the 2012 debacle? Hispanic Americans are Perfect Republicans: They are traditional, big on family, big on religion, but many are brown, so the RNC tends to overlook them. Sad.

There two idiots are really a joke. Bgrouse is so damned dumb that he doesn't understand that white is a race.

th

You telling me what's not credible is laughable boy. You can't produce one anti white discriminatory policy and we all know it.

There hasn't been any move to anti white discrimination over the last 60-70 years.
You quoted one!

decision upholding the right of colleges and universities to use race as one of several factors in achieving a diverse student body

That is not anti white discrimination.
Even the justices thought it was!

Chief Justice Rehnquist, joined by Justices Scalia, Kennedy and Thomas, dissented, arguing that the University's "plus" system was, in fact, a thinly veiled and unconstitutional quota system. Chief Justice Rehnquist cited the fact that the percentage of African American applicants closely mirrored the percentage of African American applicants that were accepted.
Grutter v. Bollinger - Wikipedia

The policy does, however, reaffirm the Law School’s longstanding commitment to “one particular type of diversity,” that is, “racial and ethnic diversity with special reference to the inclusion of students from groups which have been historically discriminated against, like African-Americans, Hispanics and Native Americans, who without this commitment might not be represented in our student body in meaningful numbers.”
GRUTTER V. BOLLINGER

There two idiots are really a joke. Bgrouse is so damned dumb that he doesn't understand that white is a race.

th
Just because it doesn't spell out "negro" for dumbass negroes and liberals to understand doesn't mean it's not a policy that benefits them thanks to their race. Even the justices think it is.

There has been bi-partisan support of discrimination in favor of blacks for generations.

Even stupid old whites like the lefty gay in in this video. Who is so dumbfounded when confronted by a lefty like you.

There has been no discrimination in favor of blacks. What there has been are attempts at equal opportunity whites like you call discrimination.

You cannot produce one policy that was written and enacted that discriminates against whites.

200_s.gif

Laugh all you want but you can't produce an anti white discriminatory law or policy.

YOur pretense of ignorance of the last 60-70 years is not credible.

YOur pretense of ignorance of the last 60-70 years is STILL not credible.

tumblr_ny962yIzDv1tqsdzco1_500.png

200_s.gif

Laugh all you want but you can't produce an anti white discriminatory law or policy.

ROFLMAO. 60-70 years ago it was 1947- 1957, dipstick.

If you had been black or anything other than white in America during that time with the same emotional fragility that you have now, you would have committed suicide.

YOur pretense of ignorance and your denial of the hard work and sacrifices of all the Americans that fought and sacrificed for your ungrateful ass, is noted and held against you.

I just posted a response to someone saying that Blacks are full of hate. I would like to expand on that post. I believe there is a big difference between anger and hate.

Most married folks have been angry with their spouse at one time or another. Most parents have been angry with their children. But being angry at them does not mean that we hate them.

Lots of black people are angry, and with good reason. But how free have they been to express that anger? How much have they held back and for how long? When black people express their anger over slavery they’ve been told to forget about it. That was years ago. We’re tired of hearing about the past. Stop blaming your troubles on somebody else. Pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps, etc., etc.

I think that eventually many people stopped expressing themselves and held it in because they always got the same answer. They were told how to think, how to feel and how to respond to something that was done to their ancestors. And all the while they watch other groups hold annual prayer vigils in order to “remember the past, so that we do not repeat it.”

While some folks think we should forget the past, others, like me, believe we should apologize for it. The Southern Baptist Convention passed a resolution apologizing for supporting racism for much of its history. It reads in part, “We unwaveringly denounce racism in all its forms, as deplorable sin; and that we lament and repudiate historic acts of evil such as slavery from which we continue to reap a bitter harvest.”

I think Black people have good reason to be angry. I, as a White person, have never felt the pangs from the stares, the negative vibes from the body language, the rejection from the crossing to the other side that many black people have felt. Every time a white person inches away, screws up their face, follows customers around the store, pulls someone over because he looks suspicious, assumes a child can’t learn, passes over someone for a promotion, pays someone less money for the same job, clutches a purse or quickly locks a car door, it is a reminder that for many white people, color still matters. And I don’t think we can get past it until we face it.

I must finally say that I see a big difference between placing blame and telling the truth. People who refuse to hear and accept the truth have no hope of finding solutions to their differences. People who embrace the truth, no matter how painful or self-revealing it may be, will ultimately find themselves set free.
A good post and agreed on much of it, but not all. On the positive side, you are absolutely correct that there is a difference between anger and hate. You are also correct that many Americans have been prejudiced by the very system meant to protect them.

OTOH, Affirmative Action and other "special rules for special people" only further divide Americans, not unite them. Since such rules violate the 14th Amendment in the opinions of many common Americans (not SCOTUS), the divide becomes wider.

Let's not forget that many large groups have been prejudiced against and then became American mainstream. It wasn't that long ago that Irish and Italian immigrants were thought of as being lowlife scum, criminals and Papists. A major hurdle for JFK being elected was prejudice against both the Irish and Catholics.

How long do whites get to lie to themselves? Don't compare Irish and Italians to blacks. None of them faced what blacks did. Affirmative Action divides nothing. whites divided he nation themselves by denying the same rights they got to others. If not for Affirmative Action, America as we see it now would not exist. The only people who say this violates the 14th amendment are whites who are racists themselves. Your first line was pure bullshit and that belief needs to die because it's a complete lie. When whites like you face the truth then America will be less divided. YOU are the ones keeping things divided by lying to yourselves to the extent of creating and pushing a race baited lie because whites got mad that laws had to be made to stop whites from the oppression of those not white. These are not special rules and there are no special people. Whites are the ones who have thought they were especially entitled to things and they still do now. That's why your first line exists and you actually believe it.

How long do whites get to lie to themselves? Don't compare Irish and Italians to blacks. None of them faced what blacks did. Affirmative Action divides nothing. whites divided he nation themselves by denying the same rights they got to others. If not for Affirmative Action, America as we see it now would not exist. The only people who say this violates the 14th amendment are whites who are racists themselves. Your first line was pure bullshit and that belief needs to die because it's a complete lie. When whites like you face the truth then America will be less divided. YOU are the ones keeping things divided by lying to yourselves to the extent of creating and pushing a race baited lie because whites got mad that laws had to be made to stop whites from the oppression of those not white. These are not special rules and there are no special people. Whites are the ones who have thought they were especially entitled to things and they still do now. That's why your first line exists and you actually believe it.
It's the negroes that are here sucking off of the white man. I don't know too many whites drowning to get to some African shithole for a handout.

200_s.gif

Produce an anti white law or policy that was enacted to specifically discriminate against whites which means that you must show a law or policy that was specifically made to deny whites of opportunities. not that whites don't get all the opportunities because you whites deem that you are entitled to them. Do that or shut the fuck up.

200_s.gif

Produce an anti white law or policy that was enacted to specifically discriminate against whites which means that you must show a law or policy that was specifically made to deny whites of opportunities. not that whites don't get all the opportunities because you whites deem that you are entitled to them. Do that or shut the fuck up.

Smartest thing you've said since you came to this site.

Whites? Are you a racist? Why not compare Irish, Italians and other groups who have been prejudiced against in the 20th Century just like Blacks? Lemme guess, because they weren't slaves? You might want to go deeper into history on that one. Specifically "indentured servitidue".

No matter, feel free to spread your hate, keep up the divide, push that attitude that "whites" owe you and let's keep playing the race card as an excuse for everything that's wrong with "black" culture in America. Not your responsibility at all, just keep blaming "whites".

It's the negroes that are here sucking off of the white man. I don't know too many whites drowning to get to some African shithole for a handout.

Not exactly how things are working in America.

Many "whites" have their own shitholes to live in and seek government assistance to fund their trailer home and meth habits. Sad.

Where are all the drowning whites leaving the US to swim to Liberia?

Many "whites" have their own shitholes to live in and seek government assistance to fund their trailer home and meth habits. Sad.
I'm not sad about it. It happens.

200_s.gif

ROFLMAO. 60-70 years ago it was 1947- 1957, dipstick.

If you had been black or anything other than white in America during that time with the same emotional fragility that you have now, you would have committed suicide.

YOur pretense of ignorance and your denial of the hard work and sacrifices of all the Americans that fought and sacrificed for your ungrateful ass, is noted and held against you.

I am far from ungrateful, you pompous jerk off. I am eternally grateful to two hardworking, excellent parents, who were fantastic role models, a wonderful Grandma and several great mentors to gave me early clarity about right wing whack jobs like you and some of your cartoon pals who post here. Whatever you hold against me, I consider it a badge of the utmost honor.

Where are all the drowning whites leaving the US to swim to Liberia?
Dying of Meth and Heroin overdoses. A Win's a Win!

I'm not sad about it. It happens.
Agreed. Evolution in action.

Again, the problem is cultural not genetic...at least "race" genetics.

Forum List

Back