'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Isn't it a bit too ironic that the Right now wants to hide behind Political Correctness as a tactic to attempt to insulate conservative women from criticism and ridicule?

These are people right out of the same mold as those who have fought for years defending Limbaugh for his repeated use of the term 'feminazi'.

What makes 'feminazi' perfectly acceptable, versus 'slut' being the broadcasting crime of the century?

Because "feminazi" WAS part of the criticism and ridicule of the National Organization of Women.

And Ed Schultz's calling Ingraham a 'talk slut' was part of the criticism and ridicule of Rightwing talk radio.
So by your own standards, that makes it OK.

Sluts was used to CHANGE THE SUBJECT and ATTACK ANYONE ACCUSING HORNDOG CLINTON.

"

Ed Schultz wasn't talking about Clinton. What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you telling me that ONLY men were Nazis?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In other words, NYcarbineer, you keep repeating the same gibberish. You repeated it again. That's what teapartysamurai is showing you.

The term feminazi is directed at the adherents of feminism, an ideology that is ultimately premised on Marxism. It's not now and never was a derogatory term for women. It applies to male adherents of feminism too, you know, limp-wristed, leftist men.

Now do you intend to go on pretending that the term applies to gender and not ideology?

I can see that it ain't wise to mess with teapartysamurai; she wields a punishing categorical logic and a wicked right punch line.

But it's all flying right over your head.

You're ignorant.

So no one who calls Bush a Nazi was/is out of line? Perfectly acceptable rhetoric?

lol

Are you telling me your side DIDN'T call Bush a Nazi??????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure there is...that is what they are PAID (very well I might add) to do. They are political pundits that are paid to comment on politics. They are paid for their bias.

Yes, that's true.

There are also Mafia hit men that are paid to murder people.

That doesn't make it any more right.

Oh, this is going to be EASY!

I can destroy you by pointing out one little fact.

IT WAS LIBERALS THAT MADE A FEDERAL LAW "BANNING." Not social conservatives.

You see before Roe v. Wade, each state had their own laws on abortion IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION.

It was not until Roe v. Wade when the "Jane Roe" (who later admitted she lied about being raped) went to the USSC and the USSC VIOLATED THE 10TH AMENDMENT making a federal law from the bench.

Thus, liberals BANNED THE RIGHT OF THE STATES TO DECIDE ON THIS QUESTION, which is their legal right per the 10th Amendment.

Over turning the Unconstitutional, Roe v. Wade bans nothing. It simply RETURNS THE QUESTION TO THE STATES, where it resided before 1973.

Thus, your argument about my "hypocrisy" falls flat because it's built on your OWN IGNORANCE regarding the Constitution and the origins of Roe v. Wade.

That also collapses your "it doesn't go beyond you or your husband."

No, sorry. The question goes TO THE STATES as noted in the 10th Amendment.

You want to try again, and make it even more obvious how badly you just lost on that issue?

Wrong. The Supreme Court determined that since the 1st trimester fetus has NO constitutionally protected rights, but that a woman DOES have the constitutionally protected right of privacy,

the States cannot pass a law against first trimester abortion because that law violates the above constitutionally protected right.

That is not legislating from the bench. That is interpreting the law in accordance with the Constitution.

States cannot pass laws that are in conflict with the Constitution. The 10th amendment in no way allows that.

SHOW ME WHERE in the Constitution it says a 1st trimester Fetus has no Constitutional rights?

I have AN ULTRASOUND of my first trimester BABY sucking her thumb!

That was the ultrasound that turned my pro-abortion husband into an pro-life husband.

He was shocked. He had no idea that there was a fully formed baby in there, instead of just "tissue," as pro-abortion liars would have us believe.

But asside from that SHOW ME THE LANGUAGE IN THE CONSTITUTION determining 1st trimester fetuses have no rights??????

I would LOVE to hear this line of BS from you!

:

Show me where the Constitution says the 1st trimester fetus has rights.

In order to grant a 1st trimester fetus rights as a person, the Supreme Court would have to invent them.

Isn't it a bit too ironic that the Right now wants to hide behind Political Correctness as a tactic to attempt to insulate conservative women from criticism and ridicule?

These are people right out of the same mold as those who have fought for years defending Limbaugh for his repeated use of the term 'feminazi'.

What makes 'feminazi' perfectly acceptable, versus 'slut' being the broadcasting crime of the century?

Because "feminazi" WAS part of the criticism and ridicule of the National Organization of Women.

And Ed Schultz's calling Ingraham a 'talk slut' was part of the criticism and ridicule of Rightwing talk radio.

Nice try, but "feminazi" deals with the radical agenda of NOW, not their sexual proclivities or lack thereof.

Feminazi dealt with the actual radical AGENDA of the NOW gang. Slut does not. it's just a sexist harangue that has nothing to do with what Ingrahm believes or her political agenda.

Not even close. This is why you lose all the time. You try to make parallels that don't even come within the ballpark.

Sluts was used to CHANGE THE SUBJECT and ATTACK ANYONE ACCUSING HORNDOG CLINTON.

"

Ed Schultz wasn't talking about Clinton. What the fuck are you talking about?

Nice try changing the subject, but if you will recall, this was part of the larger converstion of the "nuts and sluts" defense of Bill Clinton I brought up.

You libs want to talk about misogynism, you have no farther to look than how Bill Clinton treated anything in a skirt.

LOL, yes, everyone is jealous of Palin, because she's not ugly as sin. Because that's what's important in a national leader.

There are a whole lot of hot women out there, but that sure as hell doesn't make Britney Spears qualified for public office.

Let's all just ignore the fact that Palin is a functional moron, and that she's crazy as a loon.

Obviously she's much more qualified to run the country than hags like, oh I don't know, Hutchinson or Olympia Snowe... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And notice, to prove the OP wrong, I posted 2 conservative women that I have quite a bit of respect for. There are more, those are just 2 prominent ones that I could think of off the top of my head.

In other words, NYcarbineer, you keep repeating the same gibberish. You repeated it again. That's what teapartysamurai is showing you.

The term feminazi is directed at the adherents of feminism, an ideology that is ultimately premised on Marxism. It's not now and never was a derogatory term for women. It applies to male adherents of feminism too, you know, limp-wristed, leftist men.

Now do you intend to go on pretending that the term applies to gender and not ideology?

I can see that it ain't wise to mess with teapartysamurai; she wields a punishing categorical logic and a wicked right punch line.

But it's all flying right over your head.

You're ignorant.

So no one who calls Bush a Nazi was/is out of line? Perfectly acceptable rhetoric?

lol

I'm asking if it was acceptable. I'm asking if people like you considered it perfectly permissible and acceptable rhetoric, if people like you defended it,

the way you claim 'feminazi' is and the way you're defending the use of 'feminazi'.

Careful how you answer. You have many posts on this forum.

Nice try, but "feminazi" deals with the radical agenda of NOW, not their sexual proclivities or lack thereof.

Feminazi dealt with the actual radical AGENDA of the NOW gang. Slut does not. it's just a sexist harangue that has nothing to do with what Ingrahm believes or her political agenda.

Not even close. This is why you lose all the time. You try to make parallels that don't even come within the ballpark.

Schultz wasn't talking about sex.

Then why was it OK to call Cindy Sheehan a media whore? A tragedy pimp? A prostitute?

Wrong. The Supreme Court determined that since the 1st trimester fetus has NO constitutionally protected rights, but that a woman DOES have the constitutionally protected right of privacy,

the States cannot pass a law against first trimester abortion because that law violates the above constitutionally protected right.

That is not legislating from the bench. That is interpreting the law in accordance with the Constitution.

States cannot pass laws that are in conflict with the Constitution. The 10th amendment in no way allows that.

SHOW ME WHERE in the Constitution it says a 1st trimester Fetus has no Constitutional rights?

That was the ultrasound that turned my pro-abortion husband into an pro-life husband.

He was shocked. He had no idea that there was a fully formed baby in there, instead of just "tissue," as pro-abortion liars would have us believe.

But asside from that SHOW ME THE LANGUAGE IN THE CONSTITUTION determining 1st trimester fetuses have no rights??????

:

In order to grant a 1st trimester fetus rights as a person, the Supreme Court would have to invent them.

Exactly. She doesn't realize that the burden of proof is on her.

Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a 'Right-wing Slut' and 'Talk Slut' is totally unacceptable. I would hope that regular listeners of Mr. Schultz consider a boycott.

You're ignorant.

lol

I'm asking if it was acceptable. I'm asking if people like you considered it perfectly permissible and acceptable rhetoric, if people like you defended it,

the way you claim 'feminazi' is and the way you're defending the use of 'feminazi'.

Why don't you ask your wonderful Democrats!

They sure called us Nazis enough!

A shorty History of Liberals Using the Nazi Card

House Democrat compares Republican 'lies' to Nazi propagandist
House Democrat compares Republican ‘lies’ to Nazi propagandist – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Dem Rep: No apology for saying GOP mendacity is worthy of Goebbels

The Plum Line - Dem Rep: No apology for saying GOP mendacity is worthy of Goebbels

Byrd Compares Republicans To Nazis On Senate Floor
Captain's Quarters

Democrat Rep. Halvorson (Illinois) Sponsors Protest Rally Calling Opponent a Nazi

Read more: Democrat Rep. Halvorson (Illinois) Sponsors Protest Rally Calling Opponent a Nazi - Publius Forum

Sherrod Brown notes that Hitler and Stalin were also "anti union."

Sherrod Brown: Like Hitler... - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Bush as Hitler, Swastika-Mania: A Retrospective
Bush as Hitler, Swastika-Mania: A Retrospective · zomblog

And that's just a SMATTERING.

You libs may have selective memories but we sure as hell don't.

You can't claim oppression on this issue without brining YOUR OWN PARTY'S BEHAVIOR INTO QUESTION.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Schultz wasn't talking about sex.

He wasn't talking about sex?

Oh excuse me:

slut(sl
ubreve.gif
t)
n. 1. a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
b. A woman prostitute.

You're a dumbass!

Then why was it OK to call Cindy Sheehan a media whore? A tragedy pimp? A prostitute?

Do you have quotes of someone in the MSM like Shultz calling Sheehan that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:

BWAHAHAHAA!

The burden of proof is on me?

I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM ON WHAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Nice damn try you dumbasses! :lol::lol::lol:

Carbiner claimed the USSC found in the Constitution that a 1st Trimester Fetus has no rights.

WHERE IS THAT IN THE CONSTITUTION????????

I'm still waiting!

He wasn't talking about sex?

Oh excuse me:

You're a dumbass!

Do you have quotes of someone in the MSM like Shultz calling Sheehan that?

Yes.

Right after you tell me whether or not it's acceptable to use that sort of, as the OP calls it, MISOGYNISTIC rhetoric against Sheehan.

You claim it's wrong for Schultz to talk that way about Ingraham.

Is it wrong for __________ to talk that way about Sheehan?

BWAHAHAHAA!

The burden of proof is on me?

I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM ON WHAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Nice damn try you dumbasses! :lol::lol::lol:

Carbiner claimed the USSC found in the Constitution that a 1st Trimester Fetus has no rights.

WHERE IS THAT IN THE CONSTITUTION????????

I'm still waiting!

The burden of proof is on you.

Why don't you ask your wonderful Democrats!

l:

Because I'm asking you.

Why is it acceptable to call feminists Nazis but not acceptable to call Bush a Nazi?

Why do you defend the former and attack the latter?

Only a partisan hypocrite would do that.

Are you a partisan hypocrite?

:

Of course not. These people complain about activist judges, and yet when the issue suits them,

they want activist court to invent rights out of thin air.

Oh, and btw, it's pretty obvious she's never even read Roe v. Wade, or had no understanding of what she was reading.

Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a 'Right-wing Slut' and 'Talk Slut' is totally unacceptable. I would hope that regular listeners of Mr. Schultz consider a boycott.

True enough. That's why he was suspended and was forced to make a public apology over the incident.

Let me ask you this though:

If someone did that on FoxNews, for instance, do you think there would be any punishment at all?

Now, I'm not saying MSNBC isn't a nasty, biased piece of crap media outlet. But at least they did take some sort of action against Schultz.

I'm relatively sure if Rush Limbaugh used the exact same terminology, there would be absolutely no apologies, much less an attempt to punish him by his employers.

Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh call Sen Mary Landrieu a "Prostitute" and a "Whore" after her vote on health care:

Beck and Limbaugh Call Sen. Mary Landrieu A Whore Because She Voted for Healthcare

Beck:

We’re with a high class prostitute. That’s what we’re with…You’re not sittin’ there in a back alley and sayin’ hey what do you say, five bucks? No, no, no this comes to your Four Seasons hotel room and does it right. There’s nobody that’s going to look at her and say oh my gosh you’re with a whore…

Limbaugh:

That may be folks, that may be, the most expensive prostitute in the history of prostitution, and she’s bragging about it. Mary Landrieu bragging about a $300 million payoff from Dingy Harry to get her vote on this healthcare scam on Saturday night.

There's audio on the link provided.

Forum List

Back