'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Now, honestly, I think Ed Schultz should in fact be fired. Obviously the man can't control his invectives, and therefore should not be hosting a prime time talk show program. Of course, that's not my call to make, but if I were his boss, that's what I'd do.

But, if one is to say that, then one also must say that Limbaugh and Beck should have been fired years ago.

But wait, there's more:

Joe Miller states Sen Murkowski pratices the "World's Oldest Profession":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaagdCGKZDg]YouTube - ‪Joe Miller Calls Senator Lisa Murkowski a Whore?‬‏[/ame]

He wasn't talking about sex?

Oh excuse me:

You're a dumbass!

Do you have quotes of someone in the MSM like Shultz calling Sheehan that?

Yes.

Right after you tell me whether or not it's acceptable to use that sort of, as the OP calls it, MISOGYNISTIC rhetoric against Sheehan.

You claim it's wrong for Schultz to talk that way about Ingraham.

Is it wrong for __________ to talk that way about Sheehan?

Nobody's referred to Sheehan as a "slut". An idiot, yes, because she is an idiot. That is an observation easily made.

Now, honestly, I think Ed Schultz should in fact be fired. Obviously the man can't control his invectives, and therefore should not be hosting a prime time talk show program. Of course, that's not my call to make, but if I were his boss, that's what I'd do.

But, if one is to say that, then one also must say that Limbaugh and Beck should have been fired years ago.

Why? Anyhoo... Limbaugh's obviously not going to fire himself.

it means the choice doesnt go beyond you, your husband (or man you are with) and your doctor. Nobodies else's opinion matter.
I dont care what the Dem party has invested in abortion. The Choice is not yours to make unless it concerns you. My life does and never will concern you. If my wife and i decided we didnt want the child at this moment and went the abortion route, it is our choice.

I dont need to ask your permission, nor hear your opinion on it. If you felt you needed to state or stop us, i would not be above just decking you.
Stay out of other people's personal affairs. I dont give a shit if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, your life is meaningless to me, and if you choose to keep or abort a child has no impact on me whatsoever.

This is MY opinion and stance, Not a progressive, not a liberal, nor a democrat policy. They do not speak for me, just like you will never choose what i can and can not do with my body.

How are you a hypocrite? Answer these for me.

Are you against government removing transfats?
Smoking bans?
and other nannystate type situations?

See someone like you is for making a law banning all Abortions. You want to use government to limit peoples rights and freedoms. You will say its for the children blah blah, but the reality is you want your morals imposed on others.

Oh, this is going to be EASY!

I can destroy you by pointing out one little fact.

IT WAS LIBERALS THAT MADE A FEDERAL LAW "BANNING." Not social conservatives.

You see before Roe v. Wade, each state had their own laws on abortion IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION.

It was not until Roe v. Wade when the "Jane Roe" (who later admitted she lied about being raped) went to the USSC and the USSC VIOLATED THE 10TH AMENDMENT making a federal law from the bench.

Thus, liberals BANNED THE RIGHT OF THE STATES TO DECIDE ON THIS QUESTION, which is their legal right per the 10th Amendment.

Over turning the Unconstitutional, Roe v. Wade bans nothing. It simply RETURNS THE QUESTION TO THE STATES, where it resided before 1973.

Thus, your argument about my "hypocrisy" falls flat because it's built on your OWN IGNORANCE regarding the Constitution and the origins of Roe v. Wade.

That also collapses your "it doesn't go beyond you or your husband."

No, sorry. The question goes TO THE STATES as noted in the 10th Amendment.

You want to try again, and make it even more obvious how badly you just lost on that issue?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you seriously have to be one of the most stupidest fucks ever to walk this earth.
This wasnt a state right issue you fucking waste of air.
this was about your personal belief that YOU would create a law banning Abortion.
Liberals didnt ban abortion you motherfucking twat, which is what we are talking about. Not your pathetic attempt to move to goal posts like you always fucking do in your attempt to debate people.
This is why nobody ever talks to you. You just move your argument around in circles never actually landing on a point.
if i could time travel i would go back in time and pay your parents not to have you, and thus saving the world of your stupidity.

OMG.... the motherfucking irony.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What an idiot.

He wasn't talking about sex?

Oh excuse me:

You're a dumbass!

Do you have quotes of someone in the MSM like Shultz calling Sheehan that?

Yes.

Right after you tell me whether or not it's acceptable to use that sort of, as the OP calls it, MISOGYNISTIC rhetoric against Sheehan.

Oh NICE TRY!

In other words you will provide proof, AFTER I accept a premise NOT IN EVIDENCE???????

Did you think that was going to work????????

I must accept your laughable premise WITHOUT PROOF, before you will provide proof?

This is why you got banned from Hannity!

Oh NICE TRY!

In other words you will provide proof, AFTER I accept a premise NOT IN EVIDENCE???????

I must accept your laughable premise WITHOUT PROOF, before you will provide proof?

Hmmm, I wonder if TPS decided to put me on ignore after I proved them wrong one too many times. She seems to be ignoring the evidence I posted, so perhaps that's the case.

LOL.

Exactly. She doesn't realize that the burden of proof is on her.

BWAHAHAHAA!

The burden of proof is on me?

I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM ON WHAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Nice damn try you dumbasses! :lol::lol::lol:

Carbiner claimed the USSC found in the Constitution that a 1st Trimester Fetus has no rights.

WHERE IS THAT IN THE CONSTITUTION????????

I'm still waiting!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The burden of proof is on you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOU make the claim that 1st Trimester Fetuses have no rights and the burden of proof is on me????

That's as stupid as when Dan Rather got caught with those fake National Guard records and claimed his accusers had to prove they were fake.

The sad part is, I bet you think that works!

'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a 'Right-wing Slut' and 'Talk Slut' is totally unacceptable. I would hope that regular listeners of Mr. Schultz consider a boycott.

True enough. That's why he was suspended and was forced to make a public apology over the incident.

Let me ask you this though:

If someone did that on FoxNews, for instance, do you think there would be any punishment at all?

Now, I'm not saying MSNBC isn't a nasty, biased piece of crap media outlet. But at least they did take some sort of action against Schultz.

I'm relatively sure if Rush Limbaugh used the exact same terminology, there would be absolutely no apologies, much less an attempt to punish him by his employers.

I would think Fox News would punish anyone who said anything of the sort. They are #1 and I'm sure they would want to stay there. I don't know anything about Rush Limbaugh.

I'm asking if it was acceptable. I'm asking if people like you considered it perfectly permissible and acceptable rhetoric, if people like you defended it,

the way you claim 'feminazi' is and the way you're defending the use of 'feminazi'.

Careful how you answer. You have many posts on this forum.

Why don't you ask your wonderful Democrats!

l:

Because I'm asking you.

Why is it acceptable to call feminists Nazis but not acceptable to call Bush a Nazi?

Why do you defend the former and attack the latter?

Only a partisan hypocrite would do that.

Are you a partisan hypocrite?

Of course you are "asking me."

Because you are desperate to find something where you can put me on the defensive.

You tried lying about an old avatar.

You tried all kinds of accusations and questions.

But sorry, it still boils down to the old liberal tactic that when a liberal is losing they simply start the "third degree."

Throwing a lot of baseless accusations, and demanding the opponent answer as IF I have to justify myself to you!

Sorry, but it won't work.

Unless you have evidence, I have called Sheehan things like that, your accusations are baseless.

It's just shows your desperation to deflect away from how your side is losing.

Not going to work.

Show me where the Constitution says the 1st trimester fetus has rights.

In order to grant a 1st trimester fetus rights as a person, the Supreme Court would have to invent them.

Exactly. She doesn't realize that the burden of proof is on her.

Of course not. These people complain about activist judges, and yet when the issue suits them,

they want activist court to invent rights out of thin air.

Oh, and btw, it's pretty obvious she's never even read Roe v. Wade, or had no understanding of what she was reading.

Um sorry but Roe v. Wade WAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE LAW OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.

It was a federal court issuing federal law from the bench, in violation of the State of Texas deciding this issue in accordance with the 10th Amendment.

YOU then claimed the USSC found a 1st trimester fetus has no rights.

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW THAT LANGUAGE IN THE CONSTITUTION.

As usual, you will just lie, prevaricate, and deflect.

You make laughable claims, never provide proof, and then demand every one else be subject to your hysterical accusations.

Typical Carbiner, and that's why you got banned.

I would think Fox News would punish anyone who said anything of the sort. They are #1 and I'm sure they would want to stay there. I don't know anything about Rush Limbaugh.

Strange then that Glenn Beck called Senator Mary Landrieu a "Prostitute" and a "Whore", because she didn't vote the way he wanted her to, yet he was never punished for it.

Conservative women don't understand the glass houses analogy

And Misogynist Leftwingers don't understand the concept of a Double Standard.

How many male candidates have been attacked with accusations that their children were not their own?

Have you missed the last 200 years of the American political scene? A candidates sexual adventures have always been fair game

BWAHAHAHAA!

The burden of proof is on me?

I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM ON WHAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Nice damn try you dumbasses! :lol::lol::lol:

Carbiner claimed the USSC found in the Constitution that a 1st Trimester Fetus has no rights.

WHERE IS THAT IN THE CONSTITUTION????????

I'm still waiting!

The burden of proof is on you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOU make the claim that 1st Trimester Fetuses have no rights and the burden of proof is on me????

That's as stupid as when Dan Rather got caught with those fake National Guard records and claimed his accusers had to prove they were fake.

The sad part is, I bet you think that works!

You asked someone to prove a negative. You need to re- take Debating 101. :lol:

Yes.

Oh NICE TRY!

Why aren't you there now?

Forum List

Back