'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

MSNBC should probably quietly ease Schultz out the door. His ratings aren't that great, and more importantly,

Rachel Maddow has proven both in style and substance that this genre of show can be done both effectively and entertainingly without the need for bad taste, shock jockery, or the like.

He called Cindy Sheehan a slut BEFORE he was hired by Fox News.

The point being, depending on who you ask, misogyny towards liberal females is still acceptable.

Not sure why you are whining about that...seeing as how it was condoned and participated in by the Obama campaign...the Obama biased liberal media AND the Obama supporters all during the primaries against Hillary Clinton and the women who supported her. Please do keep acting like you really care though. Lefties crack me up. :lol::lol:

I was merely proving the OP wrong.

Hardly... Mr. "No menstruation means little self hating"... Why is your dumb ass even in this thread again?? :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
EXCUSE THE BLEEDING HELL OUT OF ME??????????????

Are you telling me that ONLY WOMEN WHO STAY HOME AND BAKE COOKIES ARE CONSERVATIVE????????????

ARE YOU REALLY SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE?

I am telling you that so far as I'm concerned no mother should be in the workforce. Even prior to motherhood I do not believe that women should be in most occupational careers. I am a strong and fervent believer in gender roles. I always have been and always will be.

THERE IS NOTHING in your wedding vows that says a woman can't work and there is even a Proverb about how the good wife works.

She works both IN and OUT of the home.

I'm not married, and likely never will be, because the sort of woman I am seeking hasn't been made since the late 1940's or early 1950's. Though I will suggest that at least the prenuptial agreement, if not the wedding vows at my wedding WOULD include the idea that she should not be a significant breadwinner in the household.

Is anyone going to even TRY to say I'm not conservative????????

You just don't know what you are talking about.

I am quite well aware of what I'm talking about. Check out the screenname I post under. If you're not familiar with the word, look it up. Maybe it'll start to sink in what sort of person I am.

Oh, and please don't waste your time quoting the Bible at me. It has no more relevance to me than quoting from an episode of Barney and Friends or the Teletubbies would.

You're a real piece of work.

Women are only acceptable if they're conservative women? gtfoh

Yes, I am a piece of work. The sort of work that built this country from nothing. Whereas the feminists you seem to prefer have had their hands in the destruction of this once great nation in the last century.

I would think Fox News would punish anyone who said anything of the sort. They are #1 and I'm sure they would want to stay there. I don't know anything about Rush Limbaugh.

Strange then that Glenn Beck called Senator Mary Landrieu a "Prostitute" and a "Whore", because she didn't vote the way he wanted her to, yet he was never punished for it.

Wasn't Glenn Beck recently fired from Fox News?

Fired or not renewing his contract?

What America has painfully learned since former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's running mate in 2008 is that it is completely acceptable for media members to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if she is a conservative.

In reality, not only is it condoned, it's applauded.

You can even win awards for doing so - just ask Katie Couric.

Tantaros on Schultz-Ingraham Affair: 'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.' | NewsBusters.org

They aren't the butt of jokes, scorned and disliked by people because they're conservative women. People like Palin and Bachmann aren't liked because their positions and views are retarded.

That's right from the first line of Roe v. Wade.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

See, I know what I'm talking about AND YOU DON'T.

Roe v. Wade was a challenge to TEXAS STATE LAW. Texas had a law about abortion IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT.

Roe v. Wade was legislating from the bench violating the right of Texas to make it's own abortion laws IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT.

As usual, when you libs are confronted with your own ignorance about things you do nothing but start sputtering vitriol.

That's what liberals do WHEN THEY ARE LOSING.

Thanks for making it obvious, but we already knew that in the first place!
Did you read the case law you cited? And if so did you understand it? Ether would be the case based on the above quoted.

Roe had nothing to do with ‘legislating from the bench,’ it had noting to do with the 10th Amendment - as we know from Marbury v. Madison (1803), where the Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, and McCulloch v. Maryland (1819), which established the 10th Amendment does not give states the right to reject Federal legislation.

Roe identified a Constitutional right to privacy:

This right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or, as the District Court determined, in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.

The right to privacy with regard to abortion was reaffirmed in Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992).

I recommend you attempt to understand the Constitution in a legal, not political, context to avoid such errors in the future.

I am telling you that so far as I'm concerned no mother should be in the workforce. Even prior to motherhood I do not believe that women should be in most occupational careers. I am a strong and fervent believer in gender roles. I always have been and always will be.

The Framers codified the rule of law in the Constitution with individuals such as you in mind.

Not sure why you are whining about that...seeing as how it was condoned and participated in by the Obama campaign...the Obama biased liberal media AND the Obama supporters all during the primaries against Hillary Clinton and the women who supported her. Please do keep acting like you really care though. Lefties crack me up. :lol::lol:

I was merely proving the OP wrong.

Hardly... Mr. "No menstruation means little self hating"... Why is your dumb ass even in this thread again?? :eusa_liar:

Well, I'm not here to make you look stupid; looks like mother nature beat me to that.

After all this blather,

no one has really supported the OP's claim that misogyny directed against conservative women is 'acceptable',

but unacceptable against any other sort of women.

Thus, the original premise is pure horseshit, which I suspect quite a few here besides myself knew in the 2 seconds it took us to read the thread title.

In short, this is one more example of conservatives playing the victimology card.

no one has really supported the OP's claim that misogyny directed against conservative women is 'acceptable',

That's mostly because the thread has focused on politicians, famous individuals, and other non-Conservative women. The true hatred towards Conservative women in society has to do with the stay-at-home-moms, the homemakers, the non-working wives, and those women who have chosen a truly Conservative, Traditional lifestyle.

THOSE are the women that the media, the feminists, the civil rights activists, and others berate and deride. The gender war's version of "Uncle Toms"; who have chosen to side with the "enemy" of modern women..... the human male; in the battle of the sexes.

THOSE are the women that are constantly abused by society for their choice in life. A choice which would have been their only significant option less than a century ago. Yet to make that same choice now is "abandoning the sisterhood" as I've heard it refered to more than once.

So don't tell me that Conservative women aren't treated less well in our society than Liberal/Feminist women are. I'm not even sure you can make that arguement with a straight face.

What America has painfully learned since former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's running mate in 2008 is that it is completely acceptable for media members to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if she is a conservative.

Tantaros on Schultz-Ingraham Affair: 'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.' | NewsBusters.org

Newsflash. She answered many of their question like an idot, therefore she was ridiculed as an idot.

America learned back in the 90's that it is complete acceptable to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if there is someone to pay the bill. So it's not really about the hatred on side has for the other (not that it doesn't exist) it's all about the money!

That's mostly because the thread has focused on politicians, famous individuals, and other non-Conservative women. The true hatred towards Conservative women in society has to do with the stay-at-home-moms, the homemakers, the non-working wives, and those women who have chosen a truly Conservative, Traditional lifestyle.

THOSE are the women that the media, the feminists, the civil rights activists, and others berate and deride. The gender war's version of "Uncle Toms"; who have chosen to side with the "enemy" of modern women..... the human male; in the battle of the sexes.

THOSE are the women that are constantly abused by society for their choice in life. A choice which would have been their only significant option less than a century ago. Yet to make that same choice now is "abandoning the sisterhood" as I've heard it refered to more than once.

So don't tell me that Conservative women aren't treated less well in our society than Liberal/Feminist women are. I'm not even sure you can make that arguement with a straight face.

You're talking nonsense.

You're in a thread where the Right has agreed that calling liberal women 'feminazis' is perfectly acceptable rhetoric in the media arena of opinion.

You're in a thread where the Right has agreed that calling liberal women 'feminazis' is perfectly acceptable rhetoric in the media arena of opinion.

So far as I've seen I'm the only actual Conservative in the thread, so whatever other people have agreed to is none of my business.

As for the term "feminazi".... I have another term I prefer, but for the sake of politeness and decency I'll refrain from using it here.

So Sarah Palin is a "woMan, a female supremicist", no more conservative than Stalin, eh?

Actually, I would suggest that she falls into the middle category.... "Women". Despite her folks anecdotes and her pseudo-conservative commentary she cannot walk the talk of actually being a Conservative woman in reality. Her willingness to place herself in the public sphere, to leave her home and family for the political arena shows that she's at least a Feminist.

I don't think she has any ideas of female supremacy, but she definitely doesn't have the foggiest idea as to what her role in society should have been. The last three years prove that beyond any doubt in my mind.

A true Conservative, male or female must be able to WALK their Talk. Palin doesn't even come close. An avowed supporter of abstinance only education whose own daughter got pregnant out of wedlock, and apparently did it in Sarah's own home. A grand supporter of the idea of motherhood who leaves her own newborn with her daughters to go out and play politician running for the Vice Presidency of the United States. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she were a Democrat who didn't even pay lip service to those ideals that she can't live up to.

WTF does political conservatism have to do with a woman's public sphere presence?

Can we please get a crazy-meter and start using it to filter out the complete batshit nutbars that keep wandering in here??

Who, specifically, are you referring to when you say "the media, the feminists, the civil rights activists and others".

Please feel free to provide specific examples of anyone higher than the level of "crazy homeless guy that lives in a box on the corner" that has said any such thing, and feel free to provide specific quotes.

Oh no, he's going to put you on ignore for asking a question he doesn't want to answer.

Who, specifically, are you referring to when you say "the media, the feminists, the civil rights activists and others".

Pretty much the entire center/left of the political spectrum in this country. I could cite a dozen annecdotal instances, but since they weren't from major media outlets or celebrities you wouldn't believe any of them, so I won't waste my time or yours. Though really all you need to do is to look at the way these people treat the issues that a truly Conservative woman believes in to understand.....

Anti-abortion; Anti-same sex marriage; Pro-abstinance; Stay at home mother and homemaker; Pro-Gun Ownership; For mandatory minimum sentencing laws; Pro-Morals and Values; Pro-corporal punishment; etc...

Do those really sound like things that our current media and most of the Leftists in this country have any agreement with?

How many times have I heard conservatives say something to the effect that minorities and other previously disaffected groups like gay people with histories of being discriminated against should "move on" and live their lives in such a way as to not play the victim card in an effort to gain sympathy from others? I don't know, but it's a LOT.

Please explain to me then why it is that I'm ALWAYS hearing conservatives whine about how they are victims. Talk radio and RW columnists are constantly bemoaning their "lot" in life as if they're some kind of powerless and oppressed minority. This was even true when George W. Bush was president and the Republicans held majorities in both the US House and Senate.

Want more evidence? It's true with conservative Christians too. Are conservative Christians some kind of an oppressed minority in this country? No! Conservative Christians wield conserable economic and political power, just as conservative Republicans have in the last few years. I mean, are conservatives somehow underrepresented on the radio and in the media in general? Again, NO!

Just stop it with this victim mentality. It's pathetic. And it's not even true. You just look like a bunch of children when you do this.

After all, nobody likes to listen to people whine about being a victims when the people who are doing the crying haven't suffered anything more serious than wounded egos.

GROW UP, for crying out loud!!!

GROW UP, for crying out loud!!!

I don't think you really want that, Mustang. Not only do these people control a lot of economic and political power, they control a great deal of FIRE-power as well. If they ever realized that 10,000+ people gathered in Washington DC for the Tea Party rally last year could have overthrown the government in a couple of hours if they'd come ARMED, I don't think there will be much left of the Leftists in this country.

Forum List

Back