'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh call Sen Mary Landrieu a "Prostitute" and a "Whore" after her vote on health care:

Beck and Limbaugh Call Sen. Mary Landrieu A Whore Because She Voted for Healthcare

Beck:

We’re with a high class prostitute. That’s what we’re with…You’re not sittin’ there in a back alley and sayin’ hey what do you say, five bucks? No, no, no this comes to your Four Seasons hotel room and does it right. There’s nobody that’s going to look at her and say oh my gosh you’re with a whore…

Limbaugh:

That may be folks, that may be, the most expensive prostitute in the history of prostitution, and she’s bragging about it. Mary Landrieu bragging about a $300 million payoff from Dingy Harry to get her vote on this healthcare scam on Saturday night.

There's audio on the link provided.

The entire quote:

RUSH: That may be, folks, the most expensive prostitute in the history of prostitution, and she's bragging about it. Mary Landrieu bragging about a $300 million payoff from Dingy Harry to get her vote on this health care scam on Saturday night. Greetings. It's great to have you with us. It's Thanksgiving week and the first wave of the Limbaugh clan begin arriving this afternoon. I always look forward to this week. I look forward to this time of year, every year. It's one of my favorite times of year. Hello, folks. 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program. The e-mail address, [email protected].

Let me ask you a question. How many votes did Roland Burris get for his Senate seat? How many votes did the Democrat Senator from Colorado get for his seat? Zero. They were both appointed. The Senator from Colorado, Michael Bennet, said over the weekend he would gladly lose his seat to pass health care. I told you people this. I told you the Democrats are going to thin the herd. They are gladly willing to lose members. Everybody's talking about this, "Oh, no, it's a horrible thing that happened on Saturday." Folks, it was a fait accompli. Nobody was going to vote to not do a debate. I mean, even Lieberman voted for this, and he's not going to vote for the final bill. Now, when you hear a Democrat go on television and solemnly pronounce, as Senator Ben Nelson did: "No health care if no change in public option and abortion funding," or Mary Landrieu, "I will not vote for this as it is written," they are not espousing core beliefs. They are simply opening bids.

They are simply making opening bids to Harry Reid. Mary Landrieu has now shown that she can get paid off; other people are going to have their price. So when they come along and say, "I'm not going to sign this thing as it's written. Why, I'm not going to put my signature on this! I won't vote for it if there's a public option in there. I'm not going to vote for this if there's abortion funding," that's just BS. That's a signal to Harry Reid. That's just their opening bid: "What will you give me to vote for this thing? How much will you give me to change my mind?" Who will write the escape statement: "I voted against it before I voted for it." This is classic what's going on here, and it's right out in the open for everybody to see. Let's see, who voted for this? Robert Byrd from a stretcher practically; Tim Johnson, who we're never even allowed to hear talk because he hasn't recovered from his stroke; that stooge senator who replaced Ted Kennedy. How many votes did he get? Zero. The Senator who replaced Ted Stevens, Al Franken; and that moral paragon, of course, Roland W. Burris; and Michael Bennet from Colorado. That's the Democrat who was appointed to replace Ken Salazar. A lot of no-votes guys and here they are voting on something like this and here they're going to be voting on it again when and if that vote ever takes place.

login

That's your problem with depending on liberal webistes that take out of context or edit.

Problem is, I'm a 24/7 member and have access TO THE ENTIRE QUOTE.

It's pretty obvious Rush is SAYING the WHOLE DAMN PARTY MALE AND FEMALE are prostituting themselves for their vote on healthcare.

Like Blago was any different trying to sell Obama's seat?

Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exactly. She doesn't realize that the burden of proof is on her.

Of course not. These people complain about activist judges, and yet when the issue suits them,

they want activist court to invent rights out of thin air.

Oh, and btw, it's pretty obvious she's never even read Roe v. Wade, or had no understanding of what she was reading.

Um sorry but Roe v. Wade WAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE LAW OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.

It was a federal court issuing federal law from the bench, in violation of the State of Texas deciding this issue in accordance with the 10th Amendment.

YOU then claimed the USSC found a 1st trimester fetus has no rights.

STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW THAT LANGUAGE IN THE CONSTITUTION.

As usual, you will just lie, prevaricate, and deflect.

You make laughable claims, never provide proof, and then demand every one else be subject to your hysterical accusations.

Typical Carbiner, and that's why you got banned.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever even read the 10th amendment? The 10th amendment does not allow a state to pass a laws that violate Constitutional Rights.

The Texas abortion statute violated the woman's right to privacy.

But wait, there's more:

Joe Miller states Sen Murkowski pratices the "World's Oldest Profession":

YouTube - ‪Joe Miller Calls Senator Lisa Murkowski a Whore?‬‏

Yeah, two can play that game!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Democrat Jerry Brown Calls Republican Meg Whitman a Whore

BBCW: Democrat Jerry Brown Calls Republican Meg Whitman a Whore

Fla. Democrat calls Fed adviser "K Street whore"

Democrat Governor Candidate In Minnesota Calls Reporter A “Republican Whore”
Say Anything » Democrat Governor Candidate In Minnesota Calls Reporter A “Republican Whore”

BWAHAHAHAA!

The burden of proof is on me?

I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM ON WHAT IS IN THE CONSTITUTION!

Nice damn try you dumbasses! :lol::lol::lol:

Carbiner claimed the USSC found in the Constitution that a 1st Trimester Fetus has no rights.

WHERE IS THAT IN THE CONSTITUTION????????

I'm still waiting!

The burden of proof is on you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOU make the claim that 1st Trimester Fetuses have no rights and the burden of proof is on me????

I also make the claim that cats and dogs don't have rights as persons under the Constitution.

Do I have to show where the Constitution says that in order for it to be true?

The entire quote:

RUSH: That may be, folks, the most expensive prostitute in the history of prostitution, and she's bragging about it. Mary Landrieu bragging about a $300 million payoff from Dingy Harry to get her vote on this health care scam on Saturday night. Greetings. It's great to have you with us. It's Thanksgiving week and the first wave of the Limbaugh clan begin arriving this afternoon. I always look forward to this week. I look forward to this time of year, every year. It's one of my favorite times of year. Hello, folks. 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program. The e-mail address, [email protected].

Let me ask you a question. How many votes did Roland Burris get for his Senate seat? How many votes did the Democrat Senator from Colorado get for his seat? Zero. They were both appointed. The Senator from Colorado, Michael Bennet, said over the weekend he would gladly lose his seat to pass health care. I told you people this. I told you the Democrats are going to thin the herd. They are gladly willing to lose members. Everybody's talking about this, "Oh, no, it's a horrible thing that happened on Saturday." Folks, it was a fait accompli. Nobody was going to vote to not do a debate. I mean, even Lieberman voted for this, and he's not going to vote for the final bill. Now, when you hear a Democrat go on television and solemnly pronounce, as Senator Ben Nelson did: "No health care if no change in public option and abortion funding," or Mary Landrieu, "I will not vote for this as it is written," they are not espousing core beliefs. They are simply opening bids.

They are simply making opening bids to Harry Reid. Mary Landrieu has now shown that she can get paid off; other people are going to have their price. So when they come along and say, "I'm not going to sign this thing as it's written. Why, I'm not going to put my signature on this! I won't vote for it if there's a public option in there. I'm not going to vote for this if there's abortion funding," that's just BS. That's a signal to Harry Reid. That's just their opening bid: "What will you give me to vote for this thing? How much will you give me to change my mind?" Who will write the escape statement: "I voted against it before I voted for it." This is classic what's going on here, and it's right out in the open for everybody to see. Let's see, who voted for this? Robert Byrd from a stretcher practically; Tim Johnson, who we're never even allowed to hear talk because he hasn't recovered from his stroke; that stooge senator who replaced Ted Kennedy. How many votes did he get? Zero. The Senator who replaced Ted Stevens, Al Franken; and that moral paragon, of course, Roland W. Burris; and Michael Bennet from Colorado. That's the Democrat who was appointed to replace Ken Salazar. A lot of no-votes guys and here they are voting on something like this and here they're going to be voting on it again when and if that vote ever takes place.

login

That's your problem with depending on liberal webistes that take out of context or edit.

Problem is, I'm a 24/7 member and have access TO THE ENTIRE QUOTE.

It's pretty obvious Rush is SAYING the WHOLE DAMN PARTY MALE AND FEMALE are prostituting themselves for their vote on healthcare.

Like Blago was any different trying to sell Obama's seat?

Nice try!

How exactly does that context change the meaning of the quote?

Did Rush Limbaugh actually specifically call anyone else involved a "whore" or a "prostitute"?

No, he didn't, just her.

And Schultz was also using the term slut in the context of her being a prostitute for the right-wing, not in terms of her sexual mores.

Therefore he was saying the exact same thing that Schultz was, he just used the term "prostitute" instead of "Slut", which is equally misogynist.

Didn't you earlier say this debate wasn't about me?

Now you want to make it about YOU?

ill take this as a no. I figured you would pussy out.

Oh, another sexist term.

Thank you for once again reminding us how "progressive" liberals are!

Well Damn! Don't take away their right to call women twats,*****,whores,sluts and to trash their bodies and looks. That would be almost like castrating the poor assholes. :razz:

it means the choice doesnt go beyond you, your husband (or man you are with) and your doctor. Nobodies else's opinion matter.
I dont care what the Dem party has invested in abortion. The Choice is not yours to make unless it concerns you. My life does and never will concern you. If my wife and i decided we didnt want the child at this moment and went the abortion route, it is our choice.

I dont need to ask your permission, nor hear your opinion on it. If you felt you needed to state or stop us, i would not be above just decking you.
Stay out of other people's personal affairs. I dont give a shit if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, your life is meaningless to me, and if you choose to keep or abort a child has no impact on me whatsoever.

This is MY opinion and stance, Not a progressive, not a liberal, nor a democrat policy. They do not speak for me, just like you will never choose what i can and can not do with my body.

How are you a hypocrite? Answer these for me.

Are you against government removing transfats?
Smoking bans?
and other nannystate type situations?

See someone like you is for making a law banning all Abortions. You want to use government to limit peoples rights and freedoms. You will say its for the children blah blah, but the reality is you want your morals imposed on others.

Oh, this is going to be EASY!

I can destroy you by pointing out one little fact.

IT WAS LIBERALS THAT MADE A FEDERAL LAW "BANNING." Not social conservatives.

You see before Roe v. Wade, each state had their own laws on abortion IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION.

It was not until Roe v. Wade when the "Jane Roe" (who later admitted she lied about being raped) went to the USSC and the USSC VIOLATED THE 10TH AMENDMENT making a federal law from the bench.

Thus, liberals BANNED THE RIGHT OF THE STATES TO DECIDE ON THIS QUESTION, which is their legal right per the 10th Amendment.

Over turning the Unconstitutional, Roe v. Wade bans nothing. It simply RETURNS THE QUESTION TO THE STATES, where it resided before 1973.

Thus, your argument about my "hypocrisy" falls flat because it's built on your OWN IGNORANCE regarding the Constitution and the origins of Roe v. Wade.

That also collapses your "it doesn't go beyond you or your husband."

No, sorry. The question goes TO THE STATES as noted in the 10th Amendment.

You want to try again, and make it even more obvious how badly you just lost on that issue?

you seriously have to be one of the most stupidest fucks ever to walk this earth.
This wasnt a state right issue you fucking waste of air.
this was about your personal belief that YOU would create a law banning Abortion.
Liberals didnt ban abortion you motherfucking twat, which is what we are talking about. Not your pathetic attempt to move to goal posts like you always fucking do in your attempt to debate people.
This is why nobody ever talks to you. You just move your argument around in circles never actually landing on a point.
if i could time travel i would go back in time and pay your parents not to have you, and thus saving the world of your stupidity.

EXCUSE ME, but you are just sputtering over the preponderence of evidence.

Roe v. Wade WAS A SUIT AGAINST TEXAS STATE LAW.

A pregnant single woman (Roe) brought a class action challenging the constitutionality of the Texas criminal abortion laws, which proscribe procuring or attempting an abortion except on medical advice for the purpose of saving the mother's life.

That's right from the first line of Roe v. Wade.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

See, I know what I'm talking about AND YOU DON'T.

Roe v. Wade was a challenge to TEXAS STATE LAW. Texas had a law about abortion IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT.

Roe v. Wade was legislating from the bench violating the right of Texas to make it's own abortion laws IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT.

As usual, when you libs are confronted with your own ignorance about things you do nothing but start sputtering vitriol.

That's what liberals do WHEN THEY ARE LOSING.

Thanks for making it obvious, but we already knew that in the first place!

But wait, there's more:

Joe Miller states Sen Murkowski pratices the "World's Oldest Profession":

YouTube - ‪Joe Miller Calls Senator Lisa Murkowski a Whore?‬‏

Yeah, two can play that game!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Democrat Jerry Brown Calls Republican Meg Whitman a Whore

BBCW: Democrat Jerry Brown Calls Republican Meg Whitman a Whore

Democrat Governor Candidate In Minnesota Calls Reporter A “Republican Whore”
Say Anything » Democrat Governor Candidate In Minnesota Calls Reporter A “Republican Whore”

Yes, two can in fact play that game. My point of course was:

Why all the outrage from the right-wing over this incident, when there are so many other incidents out there, including popular talk show hosts on the right?

Where was the outrage when they did the same thing?

And, as I've stated, I think Schultz should in fact be fired. I just also happen to think that if your going to fire him over this, then there's a bunch of other people that should also be fired.

Oh, this is going to be EASY!

I can destroy you by pointing out one little fact.

IT WAS LIBERALS THAT MADE A FEDERAL LAW "BANNING." Not social conservatives.

You see before Roe v. Wade, each state had their own laws on abortion IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE 10TH AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION.

It was not until Roe v. Wade when the "Jane Roe" (who later admitted she lied about being raped) went to the USSC and the USSC VIOLATED THE 10TH AMENDMENT making a federal law from the bench.

Thus, liberals BANNED THE RIGHT OF THE STATES TO DECIDE ON THIS QUESTION, which is their legal right per the 10th Amendment.

Over turning the Unconstitutional, Roe v. Wade bans nothing. It simply RETURNS THE QUESTION TO THE STATES, where it resided before 1973.

Thus, your argument about my "hypocrisy" falls flat because it's built on your OWN IGNORANCE regarding the Constitution and the origins of Roe v. Wade.

That also collapses your "it doesn't go beyond you or your husband."

No, sorry. The question goes TO THE STATES as noted in the 10th Amendment.

You want to try again, and make it even more obvious how badly you just lost on that issue?

you seriously have to be one of the most stupidest fucks ever to walk this earth.
This wasnt a state right issue you fucking waste of air. this was about your personal belief that YOU would create a law banning Abortion.
Liberals didnt ban abortion you motherfucking twat, which is what we are talking about. Not your pathetic attempt to move to goal posts like you always fucking do in your attempt to debate people.
This is why nobody ever talks to you. You just move your argument around in circles never actually landing on a point.
if i could time travel i would go back in time and pay your parents not to have you, and thus saving the world of your stupidity.

OMG.... the motherfucking irony.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What an idiot.

This is what liberals do when they are losing. They start sputtering and let slip out what they really think, which is usually nothing more than ignorant rage.

Hilarious, isn't it?

Obviously Vast LW Stupidity has not acquainted herself with the term analogy.

But then again, she also use terms like most stupidest.

This wasnt a state right issue you fucking waste of air. this was about your personal belief that YOU would create a law banning Abortion.

OMG.... the motherfucking irony.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What an idiot.

This is what liberals do when they are losing. They start sputtering and let slip out what they really think, which is usually nothing more than ignorant rage.

Hilarious, isn't it?

Yup... once again showing who the real dummies are.

I would think Fox News would punish anyone who said anything of the sort. They are #1 and I'm sure they would want to stay there. I don't know anything about Rush Limbaugh.

Strange then that Glenn Beck called Senator Mary Landrieu a "Prostitute" and a "Whore", because she didn't vote the way he wanted her to, yet he was never punished for it.

Wasn't Glenn Beck recently fired from Fox News?

Obviously Vast LW Stupidity has not acquainted herself with the term analogy.

But then again, she also use terms like most stupidest.

OK soggy-brain, I'll play your game.

How was Schultz' comment also not an analogy of the exact same type?

Or did you think that Schultz was actually referring to Ms Ingraham's sex life?

I would think Fox News would punish anyone who said anything of the sort. They are #1 and I'm sure they would want to stay there. I don't know anything about Rush Limbaugh.

Strange then that Glenn Beck called Senator Mary Landrieu a "Prostitute" and a "Whore", because she didn't vote the way he wanted her to, yet he was never punished for it.

2 years after he made the comment? Sorry, that doesn't work.

He called Cindy Sheehan a slut BEFORE he was hired by Fox News.

The point being, depending on who you ask, misogyny towards liberal females is still acceptable.

The point being, depending on who you ask, misogyny towards liberal females is still acceptable.

Not sure why you are whining about that...seeing as how it was condoned and participated in by the Obama campaign...the Obama biased liberal media AND the Obama supporters all during the primaries against Hillary Clinton and the women who supported her. Please do keep acting like you really care though. Lefties crack me up. :lol::lol:

So Sarah Palin is a "woMan, a female supremicist", no more conservative than Stalin, eh?

Actually, I would suggest that she falls into the middle category.... "Women". Despite her folks anecdotes and her pseudo-conservative commentary she cannot walk the talk of actually being a Conservative woman in reality. Her willingness to place herself in the public sphere, to leave her home and family for the political arena shows that she's at least a Feminist.

I don't think she has any ideas of female supremacy, but she definitely doesn't have the foggiest idea as to what her role in society should have been. The last three years prove that beyond any doubt in my mind.

A true Conservative, male or female must be able to WALK their Talk. Palin doesn't even come close. An avowed supporter of abstinance only education whose own daughter got pregnant out of wedlock, and apparently did it in Sarah's own home. A grand supporter of the idea of motherhood who leaves her own newborn with her daughters to go out and play politician running for the Vice Presidency of the United States. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she were a Democrat who didn't even pay lip service to those ideals that she can't live up to.

It was her DAUGHTER that got pregnant, not her...so how is that making it that SHE doesn't walk the talk?

The youngest child was with her most, if not all, of the time she was running. So what's wrong with the dad taking care of a newborn? If he was running for vice pres, i'm sure it wouldn't have been an issue.

Not sure why you are whining about that...seeing as how it was condoned and participated in by the Obama campaign...the Obama biased liberal media AND the Obama supporters all during the primaries against Hillary Clinton and the women who supported her. Please do keep acting like you really care though. Lefties crack me up. :lol::lol:

I was merely proving the OP wrong.

Forum List

Back