Have a Nice Time??

Yea...I'm sure the folks that lost everything thought it was a real hoot

Morons

What makes you think your delusional rantings are relevant?
For one thing, despite going up against 16-1 odds in the Republican primary, I correctly picked Trump to win it.

I also correctly picked Trump to win the presidency.

I also correctly predicted Trump to raise GDP growth from the Obama low of 1.2% to over 4%.

I also correctly predicted Trump to get unemployment lowered to less than 4%.

I also correctly predicted Trump would get the median income up to a record high. (now $61,400/year)

I also correctly predicted Trump would get black unemployment down to a record low of less than 6%.

I also have read dozens of books on Islam and jihad, and thousands of their footnote reports, and am knowledgable on the subject.

I also see massive ignorance coming from information-deprived liberal poor souls, who don't know how much they don't know. :rolleyes:

I also have a positive trait that liberals lack > common sense.

What makes you think your delusional rantings are relevant?
For one thing, despite going up against 16-1 odds in the Republican primary, I correctly picked Trump to win it.

I also correctly picked Trump to win the presidency.

I also correctly predicted Trump to raise GDP growth from the Obama low of 1.2% to over 4%.

I also correctly predicted Trump to get unemployment lowered to less than 4%.

I also correctly predicted Trump would get the median income up to a record high. (now $61,400/year)

I also correctly predicted Trump would get black unemployment down to a record low of less than 6%.

I also have read dozens of books on Islam and jihad, and thousands of their footnote reports, and am knowledgable on the subject.

I also see massive ignorance coming from information-deprived liberal poor souls, who don't know how much they don't know. :rolleyes:

I also have a positive trait that liberals lack > common sense.
Wow, it's worse than I thought. Seek help before it's too late.

Wow, it's worse than I thought. Seek help before it's too late.
Never try to give logic and facts to a liberal. Put a jacket on a liberal, and it turns into >>>

th

Funny?

People's lives are ruined and it's "funny"?

You people are as fucked up as Trump

Ya some kind of pussy?
Gallows humor is common to the average American after a natural disaster.
I've seen it and used it through the over a dozen hurricanes I've experienced.
It's also commonly used among combat vets as a way to deal with the shit they've seen.

Trump Tells Hurricane Florence Survivor 'At Least You Got A Nice Boat Out Of The Deal' | HuffPost
AT least you got a nice boat out of the deal...

To a guy who's home was wrecked by a boat washing up against it

There's something seriously miswired in this guy's brain

Nope. He's just that big of an idiot. Until you start to understand and accept that America really shit the bed in electing a two-bit, low energy con artist Orange Virus to lead us, it won't be getting better anytime soon for you, I'm afraid. Elections have consequences. We elect the people we deserve, unfortunately.

He's a showman at heart. He wants to make his audience happy and it just comes across really awkwardly at times that require more leadership qualities than showmanship.

Just like when he was throwing paper towels to people during the Puerto Rico disaster.

Not a big deal, just very awkward considering the dire circumstances.
Shows a pretty serious lack of empathy.

Definitely a consistent pattern with that.

Trump Tells Hurricane Florence Survivor 'At Least You Got A Nice Boat Out Of The Deal' | HuffPost

Geez. Can you whiney ass liberals just lighten up occasionally? It was a joke.
A JOKE?

Let's see you laugh after your home is destroyed

Bullshit idiot. Where the hell have you been. We tax payers will be stuck paying for part of the rebuild of his home. His insurance will pay some and we will be paying the rest.

Geez. Can you whiney ass liberals just lighten up occasionally? It was a joke.
A JOKE?

Let's see you laugh after your home is destroyed

Bullshit idiot.

We tax payers will rebuild his home.

Just like we get stuck rebuilding all homes lost in hurricanes.

He's probably got insurance as well and you can bet we tax payers will be paying for part of what it takes to rebuild.
Screw yourself "idiot".

Read the OP...or learn to read....the homeowner says insurance won't cover the loss

You dregs will excuse anything from the Orange Blotus

Forum List

Back