Have blacks ever apologized for all the slaves they owned.?

Prior to the War Against States Rights of 1861-65 there were lots of free blacks in america who owned slaves. They never apologized. Only white people are stupid enough to apologize.

You've never apologized for being a racist. And you're still alive. Why should they apologize for dead people?

I'm not racist, i'm anti-racist. I want affirmative action to end. You favor AA, the govt mandated persecution of whites, and thus are racist.

Prior to the War Against States Rights of 1861-65 there were lots of free blacks in america who owned slaves. They never apologized. Only white people are stupid enough to apologize.

You've never apologized for being a racist. And you're still alive. Why should they apologize for dead people?

I'm not racist, i'm anti-racist. I want affirmative action to end. You favor AA, the govt mandated persecution of whites, and thus are racist.

And the pathetic little pussy plays the victim card again.

Last edited:
This thread is fucking stupid.

What you don't own any slaves?
haha_smilie.gif
haha_smilie.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that each of the individual slave owning families have issued apologies (or were required to do so).

The official apologies were issued at the gov't level, which essentially would cover all black slave owners who were US residents at the time (because they fell under the jurisdiction of that gov't).

Case closed?

In 1924 the Research Department of the Association for the Study of Negro Life and History completed a study of the free Negro slave owners found in the 1830 U. S. Federal Census. The study found that there were 3,777 Negro slave owners in the United States. Ownership may have meant the purchase of a spouse, an individual's children, or other relatives who were not emancipated. Ownership was also an investment: purchased children and adults may or may not have been given the opportunity to work off their purchase price in exchange for their freedom.  

Notable Kentucky African Americans - African American Slave Owners in Kentucky

Forum List

Back