🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have good real Americans given carte blanche to DJT and his quest to destroy the Left at all costs?

He's the only one currently in a position to accomplish it.

I'm all for it, and I'm not too particular how he does it.

Social conservatives have felt the same as you two throughout history. Sometimes it takes violence and millions of deaths to put you down.

Is that why Conservatives seem to stand by him 'no matter what'?

Look, DJT is a disappointment to me in many ways! There are many things he claimed he would do (such as unite people) which he hasn't. And there are many things he's done which he said he would never do. But the fact remains:
  • He is the zero PC non-politician who is unrepentantly pro-American, totally in the Democrat's faces, and simply does not back down from what he believes!
  • Despite everything else, he is trying to defend borders, build better business alliances home and abroad, strengthen the economy, untangle us from bad enviro policies, defend the 2nd Amendment, build a constitutionalist Supreme Court, and save traditional American moral and family values. And he is total Kryptonite to everything the Left holds dear.
So if he is a bit of a fuck up in some ways, head-strong, braggart and bully and a bit of an ass, I ASK YOU:

Just what will you replace him with that fixes all that without giving up most or all of his good points?

Last edited:
The Republicans can't go against Trump, because they spent 8 years while Obama was president demonizing everything that was Democrat.

The Republicans can't go against Trump, because they spent 8 years while Obama was president demonizing everything that was Democrat.
The Democrats won't support Trump if he walked on water and ended poverty and climate change tomorrow because they have spent the past 20 years vehemently condemning and vilifying all that is Republican to their base for votes to the point that we can never again have any unity in government unless either the GOP caves and compromises totally to them or we get rid of or fundamentally change the DNC!

the left played their hand and lost. It is all exposed, so yeah, kind of looks like it.

The Democrats won't support Trump if he walked on water and ended poverty and climate change tomorrow because they have spent the past 20 years vehemently condemning and vilifying all that is Republican to their base for votes to the point that we can never again have any unity in government unless either the GOP caves and compromises totally to them or we get rid of or fundamentally change the DNC!
what is funny is how stupid the RINO's are that they're laughed at daily by these evil condescending leftist fks.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Social conservatives have felt the same as you two throughout history. Sometimes it takes violence and millions of deaths to put you down.

I'm not a social conservative.
Oh all the pro-life, anti-gay, Christianity into law talk and etc. that I've seen from you must all be imaginary; and certainly not easily found with the forum search function.
a made up phrase to insult people. nice.

Oh all the pro-life, anti-gay, Christianity into law talk and etc. that I've seen from you must all be imaginary; and certainly not easily found with the forum search function.

Pro-life is not conservative. It's human.

You've heard nothing anti-gay from me.

Most of our law and that of all Western Civilization has many roots in Christianity, since Christianity was the primary driving philosophical force behind the creation of Western Civilization. That said, I oppose any level of theocracy.

You seem to be a very confused individual. Have you by chance read both letters between Jefferson and the Baptists? Or just the one with the ill-interpreted cherry-picked slogan?

Most of our law and that of all Western Civilization has many roots in Christianity, since Christianity was the primary driving philosophical force behind the creation of Western Civilization. That said, I oppose any level of theocracy.

You seem to be a very confused individual. Have you by chance read both letters between Jefferson and the Baptists? Or just the one with the ill-interpreted cherry-picked slogan?
It’s a made up phrase

It’s a made up phrase

What is?

It’s a made up phrase

What is?
Social Conservative

It’s a made up phrase

What is?
Social Conservative

Oh that. Yes, but you have to babble to them in their own language to have any chance of communication.

Forum List

Back