Have liberals put millions of Americans in prison?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Liberals are soft on crime, and...... soft on absolutely everything. In the 18th Century you got hung for stealing a horse and a month in prison for kissing your wife in public on Sunday, and, surprise, Americans were not criminals.

Today we have 5% of the world's population and 25% of the entire world's prisoners. Why? Because liberal's have been soft on crime and even softer on individual responsibility arguing, in typical Marxist fashion, that society is responsible for their crimes.

tenor.gif

Here's my up close and personal take on crime. Crime is apolitical. Criminals aren't Republicans or Democrats. They aren't liberals or conservatives. They're idiots.

I'm not talking normal everyday idiots like people who drive slow in the fast lane or do a month's worth of banking at an ATM while 10 people are waiting to withdraw cash. I'm talking don't know how they convert oxygen in to CO2 stupid. Literally backwards steps on the evolutionary ladder. If I met a criminal with an IQ bigger than his hat size I would release him back in the wild to breed better criminals.

When you take an extraordinarily stupid person and apply liquor or drugs, they become a special brand of stupid that develops 'I don't give a frak' feeling of invincible and actively goes in search of a way to screw their lives up even more than it has already been screwed.

Last night, while patrolling my regular beat ... we responded to the sound of a car horn and screaming. Three inebriated teenage girls kicking the holy hell out of a bus drivers because he was late. One girl sprayed, all three in cuffs. Two remanded until morning. None of the girls thought they were doing anything wrong. It was the drivers fault for not being there on time to take them home (or to another party ... not quite clear). On the video, the bus driver is screaming obscenities, not at the girls, but at the police for not being there quicker to save him from his epic butt whoopin'.

The key to solving crime is fewer school holidays and a hell of a lot more homework. Maybe even cram school.

The drug war didn't exist in the 18th century. That might have something to do with it. Whose idea was that again? :confused:

Criminals aren't Republicans or Democrats. They aren't liberals or conservatives.

of course that's wrong. Criminals are liberals fro the most liberal voting districts in America. Sorry! This is why liberals want to register them and conservatives don't. Sorry.

Here's my up close and personal take on crime. Crime is apolitical. Criminals aren't Republicans or Democrats. They aren't liberals or conservatives. They're idiots.

I'm not talking normal everyday idiots like people who drive slow in the fast lane or do a month's worth of banking at an ATM while 10 people are waiting to withdraw cash. I'm talking don't know how they convert oxygen in to CO2 stupid. Literally backwards steps on the evolutionary ladder. If I met a criminal with an IQ bigger than his hat size I would release him back in the wild to breed better criminals.

When you take an extraordinarily stupid person and apply liquor or drugs, they become a special brand of stupid that develops 'I don't give a frak' feeling of invincible and actively goes in search of a way to screw their lives up even more than it has already been screwed.

Last night, while patrolling my regular beat ... we responded to the sound of a car horn and screaming. Three inebriated teenage girls kicking the holy hell out of a bus drivers because he was late. One girl sprayed, all three in cuffs. Two remanded until morning. None of the girls thought they were doing anything wrong. It was the drivers fault for not being there on time to take them home (or to another party ... not quite clear). On the video, the bus driver is screaming obscenities, not at the girls, but at the police for not being there quicker to save him from his epic butt whoopin'.

The key to solving crime is fewer school holidays and a hell of a lot more homework. Maybe even cram school.

If they are as stupid as you claim how are they going to do homework???

The drug war didn't exist in the 18th century. That might have something to do with it. Whose idea was that again? :confused:

right, it didn't exist because no one was on drugs. Kissing your wife was a crime. Taking drugs would have been a hanging offense. Do you get it now?

Forum List

Back