🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have Obama & Holder made it more difficult for future blacks to hold high office?

Depends how the intelligence of the majority of Americans. I'd sure as hell hope so!

It's certainly unfortunate that America's first black President is also America's worst Prez of all time. Not a great foundation for future generations.

Moderation Message:

This is a Zone 2 thread. Responsive posts only.
Posts with Specific observations on the OP especially
welcome..

flacaltenn

Where's my chicken yo?

I couldnt have asked for a better example

You're so incredibly stupid. Every time YOU imply racism I dish it right back at ya in the form of your "percieved" racism. If I'm gonna be constantly labeled with it by you then expect to get insulted right back jackass.

So you're insulted because people said Obama was sworn in on the Koran? Thats telling. Is that why you were insulted when someone mentioned you walk around with a buttplug in your ass. Hit too close to home for you?

Insulted again Sir Buttpluggo?

And no it wont be harder because the idiots who didnt like him in the first place still dont like him. And wont like the next black man either.

yes, they could of come in actually wanting to help bring us together

instead they've worked hard at tearing us apart even further

two men I dispise

Last edited:
Insulted again Sir Buttpluggo?

And no it wont be harder because the idiots who didnt like him in the first place still dont like him. And wont like the next black man either.

What are you? 10? 11?

RACE isn't the only reason Obama isn't liked. If it were then there must be a lot of racist democrats because his polling numbers there are dropping too.
Next you'll tell me it's because he didn't do what they wanted, ie universal healthcare etc. Well guess what, that's disapproval BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES TOO

Thread is reopened.. I will be monitoring it closely.
Any non-responsive posts will be infracted. If you don't
like the topic -- and can't contribute, please choose another
thread.

flacaltenn

Not really, he's a leftwing progressive, they all suck, he should make it more difficult for those idiots to gain power.

If Bush didn't hurt white people's chances why should Obama hurt black people's chances?

Obama will hurt black people's chances because all black people are alike????

Sometimes it is amazing how racists think their words are ambiguous.

If Bush didn't hurt white people's chances why should Obama hurt black people's chances?

I didn't say it should, I said I think it will.

Please point to where I said blacks were all alike.

It's funny how some people can't look at possibilities from the outside without inputing their own biases.

Last edited:

It's funny how some people can't look at possibilities from the outside without inputing their own biases.

The funny thing is you think no one can see through your bullshit :lol:

The funny thing is you think no one can see through your bullshit :lol:

yeah... they just "ask questions". lol

Forum List

Back