Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
That makes no sense

you said you know the way to understand what your god wants you to do so why not enlighten the rest of the people who don't know?

After all they must be doing it wrong if they don;t hear what you hear
You can't understand it because you are still saying things like "your god." What I am discussing is beyond your ability to comprehend.

You can't understand it because you are still saying things like "your god." What I am discussing is beyond your ability to comprehend.

No it's not. I understand that humans invented gods you don't.

You picked a name for the inception of the universe and you endowed that name with power and all kinds of attributes then you worshiped your own imaginary creation.

No it's not. I understand that humans invented gods you don't.

You picked a name for the inception of the universe and you endowed that name with power and all kinds of attributes then you worshiped your own imaginary creation.
Thank you for proving my point. This is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Once again disagreeing is not mocking.

you need to deal with this persecution complex you have.
You need to be honest with yourself. Adam hid because he knew he had done wrong. You are hiding what you are doing because you know it is wrong.

You need to be honest with yourself. Adam hid because he knew he had done wrong. You are hiding what you are doing because you know it is wrong.

Hiding?

So once again you know what I am doing better than I do myself. Because you know everything.

And fyi there was no Adam that was made from mud and animated by the breath of a god. and Eve didn't exist and wasn't made from a rib either.

Hiding?

So once again you know what I am doing better than I do myself. Because you know everything.

And fyi there was no Adam that was made from mud and animated by the breath of a god. and Eve didn't exist and wasn't made from a rib either.
I know you are trying to hide your disdain and mocking of Christians and their faith.

Because you know it's wrong. Which is why you try to hide it but everyone sees right through it.

I know you are trying to hide your disdain and mocking of Christians and their faith.

Because you know it's wrong. Which is why you try to hide it but everyone sees right through it.
I don’t know why it entertains me so much but it really does. Being told "the bible is evil" is the highlight of my day.

* in search for the answer to your irresistible entertainment ... look up - sociopath - as well, the pitfalls of christianity, hopefully that will help you to come to grips w/ yourself and the harm you cause to the pleasantness of society.

* in search for the answer to your irresistible entertainment ... look up - sociopath - as well, the pitfalls of christianity, hopefully that will help you to come to grips w/ yourself and the harm you cause to the pleasantness of society.
you are an idiot keep proving it with every post, remind us how eating meat is murder of innocent animals.

you are an idiot keep proving it with every post, remind us how eating meat is murder of innocent animals.

sure, if ever such was said ...

God gave the animals to man to do as he pleases with them, through out the bible God shows man eating and sacrificing animals.

being a christian, the same advice is at hand ... look up - sociopath - your neighbors will appreciate the concern you have for yourself and hopefully you'll take it to heart. good luck.

I took one of his posts and replaced his phrase with "bible is evil" which was a phrase he used with you. Relax, Church Lady.

troll and stupid my what a combo. remind us how eating meat is murder
being a christian, the same advice is at hand ... look up - sociopath - your neighbors will appreciate the concern you have for yourself and hopefully you'll take it to heart. good luck.

it's never to late to mend one's ways ...

All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth.

chose wisely ... buy a flash lite.

How am I hiding my disdain for religion by mocking religion?

Sometimes, sure. No one is perfect. But I like my chances here.

quite the understatement ... for bing.

* of course, the goal set by the heavens - religion of antiquity - is purity ...

"20 questions" - can one be pure and imperfect - because perfection does not exist. what are they.

Forum List

Back