Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
quite the understatement ... for bing.

* of course, the goal set by the heavens - religion of antiquity - is purity ...

"20 questions" - can one be pure and imperfect - because perfection does not exist. what are they.
If you say so, but that seems to be a textbook example of the dunning effect.

Purification is a process, not an event. So they would be a work in progress.

Now it's my turn, if you want to fix my car I would be glad to sit in your car and honk your horn at you while you do.

I would be glad to sit in your car and honk your horn at you while you do.
* in search for the answer to your irresistible entertainment ... look up - sociopath - as well, the pitfalls of christianity, hopefully that will help you to come to grips w/ yourself and the harm you cause to the pleasantness of society.

such is the deceiver ...

Because you seemed to be denying it in post #206 and #208. That's how.

My opinion on religions is very well represented here.

You see it as mocking I don't

It is the truth as I see it

My opinion on religions is very well represented here.

You see it as mocking I don't

It is the truth as I see it
You have rationalized it away because you know it's wrong and you can't possibly do wrong things, right?

You have rationalized it away because you know it's wrong and you can't possibly do wrong things, right?

Wrong by who's standard?

Yours?

Men created religion and therefore religion is just as flawed as the people who made it up. And in your religion's case the people who made it up were all from the Iron age

Wrong by who's standard?

Yours?

Men created religion and therefore religion is just as flawed as the people who made it up. And in your religion's case the people who made it up were all from the Iron age
Logic. Just as all standards are established. Or do you believe standards appear magically?

Standards are made by people just like you gods were.,
No. Standards exist for logical reasons. Maybe you should research normalization of deviance so you can better understand why standards exist in the first place.

No. Standards exist for logical reasons. Maybe you should research normalization of deviance so you can better understand why standards exist in the first place.

And the science of logic was invented by people

And the science of logic was invented by people
Logic exists independent of people it is an entity unto itself just as mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc. are. Men didn't invent these, men discovered these.

Logic exists independent of people it is an entity unto itself just as mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc. are. Men didn't invent these, men discovered these.
No it doesn't.

If there were no people there would be no logic.
If there were no people there would be no math
If there were no people there would be no physics or chemistry.

You confuse the tools we use to describe things with the things themselves.

No it doesn't.

If there were no people there would be no logic.
If there were no people there would be no math
If there were no people there would be no physics or chemistry.

You confuse the tools we use to describe things with the things themselves.
No, I don't confuse them at all. If intelligence were never made manifest then logic, math and chemistry would have never been discovered but that does not mean they did not exist. It only means they were not made manifest. They would have still been there waiting to be discovered.

They would have still been there ...

- to have always been whether in existence or not and responsible for the creation of the universe and eventually the metaphysical events responsible as well for life and its physiological presence.

Forum List

Back