Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
No we don't

All our so called laws of physics break down as you approach infinite hotness and infinite density.

And supposition cannot be examined that's why you have to have faith.
No we don't what?

It really bothers you that God can be known through the light of human reason, doesn't it?

No we don't what?

It really bothers you that God can be known through the light of human reason, doesn't it?

Nope.

supposition is not reason.

you are basing everything on the assumption that there is a god.

that is bias by definition

Nope.

supposition is not reason.

you are basing everything on the assumption that there is a god.

that is bias by definition
No, it's observations and logic. You are incapable of doing it. I am capable of doing it.

I know it like the back of my hand. I'm not seeing it and you can't explain it. So nothing left for me to do other than pointing out you can't back up what you claim.

Then I guess you're not as smart as you think you are if you can't apply it to yourself.

To sum it up the most knowledgeable people always have reservation's about what they know.

The least knowledgeable display extreme confidence in the the little they know. ( 5%)

Then I guess you're not as smart as you think you are if you can't apply it to yourself.

To sum it up the most knowledgeable people always have reservation's about what they know.

The least knowledgeable display extreme confidence in the the little they know. ( 5%)
Yes, I am not smart enough to figure out your convoluted logic which bears no resemblance to reality.

Yes, I am not smart enough to figure out your convoluted logic which bears no resemblance to reality.

Saying we don't know exactly what happened is not a complicated or convoluted statement and you say you can't understand it.

Saying we don't know exactly what happened is not a complicated or convoluted statement and you say you can't understand it.
You don't need to know what happened to establish the conditions for the first cause.

It must be eternal. Got to start there. If it's not eternal then it ain't the first cause.

It must be unchanging. Got to go there next because if it is changing then it can't be eternal.

Can't be matter or energy. Got to go there next because matter and energy are not unchanging.

You don't need to know what happened to establish the conditions for the first cause.

It must be eternal. Got to start there. If it's not eternal then it ain't the first cause.
Unfortunately we do need to know these things.

Maybe you don't

I just gave you three examples that only needed logic to define the conditions necessary for a first cause.

Supposition.

We don't know exactly how what happened happened

we can't know what happened just before and just after what we assume is the beginning of the universe

We do not know anything about at least 95% of all energy and matter in the universe we can observe and we know nothing of the universe we cannot observe.

You want it to be a god so you call it a god.

I say it can't be known with any certainty

Forum List

Back