Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
How would you know?

Maybe sex would have been far more enjoyable if you still had all those nerve endings that got lopped off for no good reason.

it's pretty damn enjoyable currently. Would fireworks shoot out of my foreskin if I still had it?

it's pretty damn enjoyable currently. Would fireworks shoot out of my foreskin if I still had it?
You'll never know

FYI removing some of the most sensitive skin on a baby without anesthesia for no good reason is mutilation and the needless infliction of pain.

You'll never know

FYI removing some of the most sensitive skin on a baby without anesthesia for no good reason is mutilation and the needless infliction of pain.

No, it isn't but I guess we disagree.

This isn't female genital mutilation, nor is it what the trans nutters want to do to kids, and trying to compare it to them by using the word mutilation is hyperbole.

Yes… a few years after I became a born again Christian, I got water baptized in Kona, Hawaii, while I was there doing a DTS through YWAM. It was one of the best days of my life. :)

I almost forgot about this, but I also was sprinkled as a baby in the Catholic Church, which for me was entirely meaningless (contrary to what someone on this thread said) because obviously I was not old enough as a baby to understand or make a decision to follow Jesus, and I wasn't even a believer back then for many years, so that sprinkling as a baby was nothing but a religious ritual. We've had this discussion before.

Last edited:
A snip o the tip is not mutilation. It hasn't impacted me one bit in any negative way.
How d you know it has not impacted you since you have no experience of being uncircumcised for comparison. The foreskin has as many sexually sensitive nerve endings as the head of the penis.

How d you know it has not impacted you since you have no experience of being uncircumcised for comparison. The foreskin has as many sexually sensitive nerve endings as the head of the penis.

Again, Sex has been pretty damn good without it, so don't care.

Unless pyrotechnics come out of the foreskin afterwards I'm good.

Thanks. I don't believe that baptism affects salvation buy I would nevertheless like to do so. My problem is I haven't found someone that I am comfortable with to baptize me. I don't belong to any church or denomination.
The day may come when you will be.
Most churches give me the creeps these days, so you're not alone.

The foreskin has as many sexually sensitive nerve endings as the head of the penis.

really -

In a study published in the British Journal of Urology International, researchers found that the foreskin contains up to 20,000 nerve endings, which is roughly four times the amount found in the glans (the head of the penis).

surly they are lying ...

if you jump backwards, somersault - that removes having been baptized ...

No, it isn't but I guess we disagree.

This isn't female genital mutilation, nor is it what the trans nutters want to do to kids, and trying to compare it to them by using the word mutilation is hyperbole.

it is mutilation nonetheless and done for no purpose other than religious convention

it is mutilation nonetheless and done for no purpose other than religious convention

I'm not Jewish, mine was done for general tradition and I don't lose a bit of sleep over it.

And even it was for religious convention, so what?

It does nothing to damage anything, despite the protestations.

I'm not Jewish, mine was done for general tradition and I don't lose a bit of sleep over it.

And even it was for religious convention, so what?

It does nothing to damage anything, despite the protestations.

It was done for absolutely no reason.

And like I said you'll never know

It was done for absolutely no reason.

And like I said you'll never know

And in the great cosmic scheme of things, knowing what I can experience still being a hoot, I'm ok with that.

No reason according to you.

Forum List

Back