Have you ever been in a REALLY bad mood... and weren't sure why?

• 1 it happens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 yes and I handle it by drinking a beer (or..?)

• 5 yes and I ask myself Why and usually get an answer

• 6 it's very easy to experience this at the forums

• 7 watching too much news causes this

• 8 watching too much news about dimrats causes this

• Total voters
Ol man died last night...didn't quite make it to 96.
Mixed right now
your father passed away?

If that's what you mean.. I am very sorry and somewhat know how u feel since my father passed away not long ago also. I still have to remind myself "He's not here anymore"..

I hear ya

people can be so exasperating. I realize they aren't the same person in their non-on-line lives... but.. you know that saying that .. something about integrity being what you do when no one is looking
Even online I am Dr. Jekyll 95% of time and Mr. Hyde 5% of time. But when I am Mr. Hide, I am really malicious!

sometimes I’ll feel guilty out of nowhere. It’s a really bad feeling. I don’t really know the cause

sometimes I’ll feel guilty out of nowhere. It’s a really bad feeling. I don’t really know the cause
It can due to actually doing something wrong.. or having been programmed that doing that thing is wrong. I have the same problem and I know that sometimes I feel guilty for things I should not feel guilty for but my parents and others wanted me to feel bad about it... long story..

It's always good to examine what's going on in the old gray matter... best to investigate such with Jesus by your side, though.. can be scary

Social Media addiction is addiction, but it is less harmful then drugs.

Being an addict, I am bored when I do not argue on Social Media. Then I argue, get very angry, and (rarely) switch from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde.

Many people who use Social Media are addicts.

Social Media addiction is addiction, but it is less harmful then drugs.

Being an addict, I am bored when I do not argue on Social Media. Then I argue, get very angry, and (rarely) switch from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde.

Many people who use Social Media are addicts.
I think all of them are

But addicts can work through their addiction problems and get cured. I have hope for all of them..

:)

no, wait, I have hope for all the Christ following ones. I mean, even with my faith in Jesus, I ... uh... let's just say I'm a little too human sometimes. .. sigh :(

I'm glad Being Human is not listed among the 7 deadly sins :)

This happened to me yesterday. I didn't even bother to ask myself, at first, what the problem was. But then I did later and

sure enough... news :rolleyes:

about dimrats and/or RINOs, namely on the Supreme Court.. Apparently the SCOTUS is not taking the Brunson case.

I'm going to be in a foul mood for a long time :mad:

Processed sugar and caffiene explain a lot of this....

Forum List

Back