Have You Ever Met A Black Republican In Real Life?

Each party has its favored groups.

Now go back to posting about blacks using food stamps to buy liquor, and blacks with Obamaphones, and blacks voting six times for Obama, and blacks killing blacks, and blacks causing the global economic meltdown in 2008.

"Let me post about Islam being a religion of violence first."

Time after time, when issues or incidents arise, the Right judges the people in question based on actions and the left judges people based on their skin color and how it fits their narrative.

Hell, The New Haven Fire fighter case is a fine example.

Every dem appointed judge supported the city for throwing out the test results because the white people scored to well.
Only an utter retard believes the modern day GOP is all about a meritocracy.

I provided a well known example.

Do you need a link?
I'm quite familiar with which groups the Left favors, just as I am quite familiar with the groups the Right favors (hint: not blacks).

Can you give an example of a time that GOP judged some one based on their skin color and not their actions or positions?

Some type of widespread policy would be best.
Free Speech Under Fire: The ACLU Challenge to "Protest Zones"

On November 4, 2002, one day before Election Day, the President came to the St. Charles Family Arena. Two protesters carrying signs critical of the President's policy on Iraq were ordered into a "protest zone" approximately one-quarter mile away, a location completely out of sight of the building. When the protesters refused, they were arrested. Meanwhile, protesters carrying signs supporting Republican candidates in the election were not ordered into the protest zone, were allowed closer to the President, and were not arrested.

See the link for more examples.

THe growing suppression of protesters is an issue. Considering the disruptive and counter productiveness of many of the protesters, I am not sure of how I feel about it.

But, this seems motivated by political differences. There is no mention of skin color or any type of ethnic description at all.

Do you want to try again?

Do you need a link?
I'm quite familiar with which groups the Left favors, just as I am quite familiar with the groups the Right favors (hint: not blacks).

Can you give an example of a time that GOP judged some one based on their skin color and not their actions or positions?

On November 4, 2002, one day before Election Day, the President came to the St. Charles Family Arena. Two protesters carrying signs critical of the President's policy on Iraq were ordered into a "protest zone" approximately one-quarter mile away, a location completely out of sight of the building. When the protesters refused, they were arrested. Meanwhile, protesters carrying signs supporting Republican candidates in the election were not ordered into the protest zone, were allowed closer to the President, and were not arrested.

THe growing suppression of protesters is an issue. Considering the disruptive and counter productiveness of many of the protesters, I am not sure of how I feel about it.

But, this seems motivated by political differences. There is no mention of skin color or any type of ethnic description at all.

I said the Left has its favored groups, and the Right has theirs, and only an utter retard would believe the GOP believes in a meritocracy.

You want to narrow it down to skin color to avoid my point being proven correct.

Here's another belief gaining ground in the GOP: Is the First Amendment only for Christians?

Favoring Christians over Muslims, instead of content of character.

Do you need a link?

I said the Left has its favored groups, and the Right has theirs, and only an utter retard would believe the GOP believes in a meritocracy.

You want to narrow it down to skin color to avoid my point being proven correct.

Err, that unfriendly groups were more likely engage in disruptive behavior. That is a reasonable judgment, not a bias.

Judged by their actions and the content of their character.

Or at least their likely actions.

I actually do not think this point will "prove" me correct.

I assume that you can come up with some policy and claim it was "really" about race, and then I can point out that that was not true.

I haven't met Dr. Condie Rice but it seems that the racist left did everything they could to embarrass her with extremely sickening cartoons in mainstream newspapers portraying Dr. Rice as a slave mammy when she was appointed Secretary/State by President Bush. Bigoted lefties went out of their way to use offensive racist words when Clarence Thomas was appointed to the Supreme Court. On the other hand the radical left thinks they are doing the Black population a freaking favor when they claim that Black people aren't smart enough to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Why Black person would vote for a racist democrat is anybody's guess.

Forum List

Back