Have You Ever Met A Black Republican In Real Life?

The Left has done an outstanding job of tying Black people's skin color, and culture, to one political Party.
Have you ever heard or seen the names they call Black people who dare step off the Liberal Plantation??

That is part of the social pressure I mentioned.

there is nothing different about Black people that makes them any more susceptible to the racie-pandering of the Democrat Party than any other race. ANY RACE pandered to as much as Blacks have been by Demcorats would respond the same way

On many occasions I've met black Republicans. I've never met a black Republican on welfare though.

I've met many a poor white who is a conservative. Rural upstate NY is about 98% white, many of them poor, on government assistance to one degree or another,

and they are NOT liberal Democrats.

isnt it a crying shame the Blue people who run new york state havent done right by their poor people of lighter skin-tones?

On many occasions I've met black Republicans. I've never met a black Republican on welfare though.

I've met many a poor white who is a conservative. Rural upstate NY is about 98% white, many of them poor, on government assistance to one degree or another,

YAWN

and?

Have an adult explain to you what I posted and what it means.

an adult didnt post it; so why do i need an adult to explain it?

I never ask about a person's politics, and I hope it doesn't come up.

The last thing I need is to be stuck in some social situation with some raving partisan .

I think we all understand that the democrat party is not the party of the poor like they claim. Well they do have a whole bunch of poor people but the party is run by rich white aristocrats. Much like the south in 1860.

YAWN

and?

I pointed out to you that the poor whites in my area are mostly Republican/conservative.

If you can't cope with that, try having your meltdown in silence.

I think we all understand that the democrat party is not the party of the poor like they claim. Well they do have a whole bunch of poor people but the party is run by rich white aristocrats. Much like the south in 1860.

The worst thing you can come up with to try to attack the Democrats is to try to show how much they are like Republicans...

there is nothing different about Black people that makes them any more susceptible to the racie-pandering of the Democrat Party than any other race. ANY RACE pandered to as much as Blacks have been by Demcorats would respond the same way

This is true.

Libs like to pretend that when we on the right complain about their racial demagoguery, that we are saying that blacks are inferior in order to fall for it.

It is just one of their many dishonest tactics, and indeed is a variation on their, wait for it, wait for it, Race Card.

YAWN

and?

I pointed out to you that the poor whites in my area are mostly Republican/conservative.

If you can't cope with that, try having your meltdown in silence.

YAWN; i know what you said dork; but what is the relevance to anything here?

Maybe saying shit like this is why?

Republicans have internalized Martin Luther King's famous saying, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character," while most black Americans have rejected it.

Because people usually recoil from assholes and can read through your bullshit. Republicans have internalized MLK....RLMMFAO. Say that again when you kick out the Log Cabin Republicans based on their chracter

Dont travel huh?

Federal-Aid-as-a-Percentage-of-State-Revenue_0.png

Most black men I met in the Military were Republican

1. what does "federal aid" mean exactly leftard?

2. and whose job is it to ensure your blue state gets its "fair share"?????

Forum List

Back