Have you noticed all those "URGENT CARE" medical store fronts opening?

I know, right? My mother had one in her little town in Mississippi. She went there after a fall. That was probably ten years ago.

Maybe they have a time machine and are just brilliant planners. Or maybe the OP has the IQ of a turnip.

Yes, they probably opened in Bumbfuck, Ill. ten years ago, where the local hospital was 40 miles away, but in many major cities, they are a relatively new institutions!

Actually in my Mom's case the local hospital is across the street.

turnip.thumbnail_205.jpg

She lives in Bumbfuck, Ill.?

Yes, they probably opened in Bumbfuck, Ill. ten years ago, where the local hospital was 40 miles away, but in many major cities, they are a relatively new institutions!

Actually in my Mom's case the local hospital is across the street.

turnip.thumbnail_205.jpg

You just said the Bumbfuck hospital is 40 miles away, and I just said hers was across the street.

Not much into deductive reasoning, are ya?

You just said the Bumbfuck hospital is 40 miles away, and I just said hers was across the street.

Across the street from the urgent care, as I stated in the opening, make yourself clear, Golly!

The opening where you tried to connect to O'bamacare? That one?
Hers was there ten years ago, as *I* stated in my first post. Clear enough? Goodness Gracious!

Across the street from the urgent care, as I stated in the opening, make yourself clear, Golly!

Hers was there ten years ago, as *I* stated in my first post. Clear enough? Goodness Gracious!

In the article, if you even read it, which I doubt, Dr. Kenneth L. Davis, CEO and president of Mount Sinai Health System tied it to obumacare! Golly, you a doctor now also?

I think it fitting that health care be obtained at the local Wal Mart.

Actually if I went to the doctors often I would use Wal Mart doesn't scare me. I did go for a rash a month or so ago and called my PCP and had an appointment in 20 minutes, that surprised me.

There is an urgent care here at the local Wal-Mart but it is ran by one of the local hospitals. Only time I ever go to Wal-Mart.

Funny, you go to walmart for convenience and money savings like everyone else.

More businesses will be dumping employees onto private healthcare exchanges and dropping medical coverage all together, what a boon for business in America, It will make them more competitive and leaner on employee costs...

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but that is exactly what companies are doing. They will claim that a person will save money on Obamaexchanges then give an example of income that just isn't close to what people at the company are making. Mostly right now they are cutting off retirees that are not 65 yet after promising them they would be in the group till 65. That is a direct result of obamacare. Maybe Obamacare wasn't the cause but it certainly is the excuse.

Urgent Care is available within the medical center I go to. It's been available for years .. at least twenty years ago was the first time I used it.

As I recall they was a flurry of those type places opening about 20 years ago and then they all shut again. Not sure why. There was one I know of in our area and it didn't seem to last long. Far cry from when I grew up and we only had the doctor during the day but he did make house calls.

In the article, if you even read it, which I doubt, Dr. Kenneth L. Davis, CEO and president of Mount Sinai Health System tied it to obumacare! Golly, you a doctor now also?

Then I guess that doctor's about as proficient in linear time as you are with deductive reasoning isn't he? Jumpin' Jehosephat!

Then I guess that doctor's about as proficient in linear time as you are with deductive reasoning isn't he? Jumpin' Jehosephat!

And I'd bet you have a doctorate....in BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back