Have you noticed that every progressive OP starts with "OH My God, it's a DISASTER!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Every single one of these threads is detailing how much harder the incoming admins job is going to be because this obama appointee is leaving, or that career bureaucrat is retiring, or that staff is quitting. In every single case it is DESIRABLE to the new admin that the old, failed administrations equally failed appointee's GET THE HELL OUT!

And do it quickly damn it!

So the new admin can get to work without the distractions.

I notice that every progressive news story is actually an editorial but I haven't picked up on the "oh my God it's a disaster" stuff. Maybe the post belongs in the media forum.

And who says the snowflakes don't invoke the name of God?
They use God's name when it helps their current goals. Look at Albright: a few months ago she said: "All the women, who don't vote for Hillary will go to Hell!" Today she announced her decision to register as a Muslim. I can't wait to see her in a Burka.

Every single one of these threads is detailing how much harder the incoming admins job is going to be because this obama appointee is leaving, or that career bureaucrat is retiring, or that staff is quitting. In every single case it is DESIRABLE to the new admin that the old, failed administrations equally failed appointee's GET THE HELL OUT!

The pants shitting is most enjoyable lol. Thank God the internet doesn't include smellavision

In the case of the border security chief, even the rank and file border security officers despise the man. He was an Obama appointee with no prior border security service. When he testified before congress that he favored amnesty for illegals the rank and file border security officers were livid.

Then Dem's being lowlife lying scum try to spin that the chief's resignation somehow reflected poorly on Trump when BOTH Trump and the rank and file officers wanted the amateur hack gone.

One of the highest ranking state department officials to resign, again an Obama appointee, was partly responsible for the lack of proper security in Benghazi and tried to defend Hillary's Clinton's screw ups. Who doesn't want that guy gone? Its not a negative reflection on Trump that the guy resigned, he was going to be fired and rightly so.

Now you see why Trump is growing frustrated with the dishonest lying and spinning from the press. Not sure what he's going to do about it, playing whack a lie with those scum would be a full time job. Honestly...that George Bush decided not to even play that game is starting to make sense to me.

In the case of the border security chief, even the rank and file border security officers despise the man. He was an Obama appointee with no prior border security service. When he testified before congress that he favored amnesty for illegals the rank and file border security officers were livid.

Then Dem's being lowlife lying scum try to spin that the chief's resignation somehow reflected poorly on Trump when BOTH Trump and the rank and file officers wanted the amateur hack gone.

There's housecleaning going on at the VA big time too.

Have you noticed that every progressive OP starts with "OH My God, it's a DISASTER!

"Every progressive OP"? Really? Can you provide some examples...

Here's four that took me thirteen seconds to find for you.

New Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson's job just got considerably harder

The Media Failed to Prepare Americans for the Trump Whiplash

I wish Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was our president

The Great Deal Maker Cancels His FIRST Negotiation

There's housecleaning going on at the VA big time too.

Thank Christ for that.

"Every progressive OP"? Really? Can you provide some examples...

Here's four that took me thirteen seconds to find for you.

New Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson's job just got considerably harder

The Media Failed to Prepare Americans for the Trump Whiplash

I wish Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was our president

The Great Deal Maker Cancels His FIRST Negotiation

Thank you, great thread topic. Most Americans are too busy working their jobs and raising their kids to separate fact from spin. All they see is this constant barrage of negative Trump spin. Even among my conservative family and friends I sometimes have to correct this. It really irks them when they discover they were deceived.

Just did a forum search. No threads beginning with that as the title.

Be nice if they could get their stories straight. Their whining is truly liberal, constantly changing directions when they recognize they were wrong again.

And why is a Forum Admin putting a call-out thread in politics?

I didn't name anybody in particular. Nor is it baiting, it is a serious question. Thanks for playing.

For them it is a disaster. Can you imagine how this must feel for them to watch everything they worked for to be destroyed? It almost makes me feel sorry...LMAO! Ok, I don't feel sorry for them at all. It's joyous.

Forum List

Back