🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you read Chariots of the Gods?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I often think about buying this book but I hate reading. My eyes are bad and hurt after reading even just a little.
Eric Von Danikan is regarded by some as a crackpot but his speeches are intriguing.

Is it worth reading?

I often think about buying this book but I hate reading. My eyes are bad and hurt after reading even just a little.
Eric Von Danikan is regarded by some as a crackpot but his speeches are intriguing.

Is it worth reading?

I'd say so. I'm pretty sure I still have an original copy of the book when it first came out and the claims are compelling. Pretty sure I also have the sequel as well written by a skeptic who claimed to try to disprove the claims called: Crash go the Chariots, but bottom line, there is so much in our archeohistory that is difficult if not impossible to explain without admitting we were once visited from space.

Is it worth reading?

Almost anything is worth reading if it is well written. Just understand that any book is just the author's view of what is described. It's not necessarily fact.

• Banned

Is it worth reading?

Almost anything is worth reading if it is well written. Just understand that any book is just the author's view of what is described. It's not necessarily fact.
Well I've never read his books so I have no idea if it's just rambling or well edited.
And of course it is all speculation but I have an open mind and enjoy hearing ideas that often get shunned by the mainstream. Like the theory that the Sphinx is tens of thousands years old rather than a few thousand.

Is it worth reading?
Trash

Is it worth reading?

It is worth the read. Check this out. Similar subject matter.

Is it worth reading?

I'd say so. I'm pretty sure I still have an original copy of the book when it first came out and the claims are compelling. Pretty sure I also have the sequel as well written by a skeptic who claimed to try to disprove the claims called: Crash go the Chariots, but bottom line, there is so much in our archeohistory that is difficult if not impossible to explain without admitting we were once visited from space.
It is remarkable to look at the architectural marvels all over the world created by relatively primitive people. We try to recreate just small pieces of what they did and fail miserably. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Is it worth reading?

It is remarkable to look at the architectural marvels all over the world created by relatively primitive people. We try to recreate just small pieces of what they did and fail miserably. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Well back then they did not have idiot tubes to watch and screens to make our minds numb and dampen our will to engage the world.

Nor were they all doped up on drugs and food that is full of chemicals with less and less nutritional value every day.

So yea, they were probably smarter than we are today.

Is it worth reading?

They were not primitive
The designers and architects were very intelligent. Only instead of bulldozers and cranes, they used levers, inclined planes and massive amounts of manpower

Is it worth reading?

Really?

Is it worth reading?

Not worth lining a birdcage. It's psuedo-science at its worst.

Nearly as bad as Velikovsky's 'World's in Collision'.

Is it worth reading?

If you think classic civilization was primitive, you should read about Eratosthenes. Who used sticks, shadows, and two feet to determine the circumference of the earth to a very high degree of accuracy.

Who created a formula for calculating Prime Numbers to below any given number.

And who did it all nearly 300 years before the Common Era.

Is it worth reading?

Not worth lining a birdcage. It's psuedo-science at its worst.

Nearly as bad as Velikovsky's 'World's in Collision'.
Why not just watch the History Channel?

They sell the same crap

I think that we were much more intelligent in yesteryear than what we once thought.... then got wiped out, and had to start all over again from scratch....

aliens is a far fetch....

Us, traveling back in time, is more believable! :D

I think that we were much more intelligent in yesteryear than what we once thought.... then got wiped out, and had to start all over again from scratch....

I don’t think they had invented the Flux Capacitor yet

Do you believe intelligent life exists beyond planet Earth?

Do you believe intelligent life exists beyond planet Earth?

Due to the millions of stars in the solar system, it is probable that some will have planets that can support life. But most of that life will be non complex (think slime)

Very few will have more complex life, and very, very few will have intelligent life

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

Forum List

Back