Have you seen this video?

Especially you guys who have been whining about the Palestinians on the Netanyahu thread...

Ozzie Saffa: I bet she regrets asking her question
Ok, so majority in Japan, majority in Russia, majority in Germany, majority in China, are all irrelevant, (the line she probably stole from one of my speeches) but this expert forgets to mention WHO EXACTLY IS RELEVANT, and who exactly funded Bolsheviks in Russia, who funded Hitler, who funded Chinese, who funded Japanese, who funded ISIS, who funded Bin Laden, who funded the new Kiev junta, who funded terrorists in Syria. And she forgot because the answer is her bosses, the international bankers.

Last edited:
And why exactly would (Jewish) bankers fund Islamic extremists?
I do not like to call them Jewish, but the international bankers fund Islamic extremists for the same reason they funded Russian mass murder, Iraq war and all the other wars - the same exact reason a farmer plows his fields.

And why exactly would (Jewish) bankers fund Islamic extremists?
I do not like to call them Jewish, but the international bankers fund Islamic extremists for the same reason they funded Russian mass murder, Iraq war and all the other wars - the same exact reason a farmer plows his fields.

What is the interest rate on funding wars where there is a good likelihood of never seeing a return? Oh right zero or negative.

Does anyone here hold the misdirected thought that the woman's words made one difference to the Muslim woman? I am thinking the Muslim went to the local Mosque to call for Jihad against the woman. As right as rain as the woman was it can not penetrate the armor of 15 century ignorance.

Last edited:
The title of this thread should have been "Brigitte Gabriel for President"..

If not president, which was my first thought, Secretary of State. She would punch the Russians in the reset button.

Reagan armed the jihad. Why didn't Twat's-her-name mention that? "15-25% of Islam is radical and want to destroy Western civilization."

Thanks, Reagan. What a patriot.

Reagan armed the jihad. Why didn't Twat's-her-name mention that? "15-25% of Islam is radical and want to destroy Western civilization."

Thanks, Reagan. What a patriot.
Yes. It is well known among liberals that Ronald Reagan caused the Crusades!:cuckoo:

DAMN!!! Bet that chick feels like Hajis goat after a long night of lovin.

I keep bumping this because what she says is so spot on. The peaceful majority is irrelevant if they do nothing in the fact of evil. And considering I see nothing that the Muslim community is doing, except make apologies for the radical Muslims, then they are complicit in what the minority is doing.

The daft cow suggests, 25% of Muslims are radical.
That's really bad.
Of course, they must all be outside Indonesia because I haven't met any in ages, and the ones I did meet were all killed, by Muslim police.

Forum List

Back