Have You Tried Calling Them Racists?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
That might work.
61B85C7E-C934-4762-9EE2-ABD17577D996.jpeg

After 2016 loss, Democrats know they need white male voters

The dems won congress by running moderate veterans, like Connor Lamb in PA.
The problem they have is that these moderates won't vote for their stupid agenda.

In 2020 the voters won't be fooled again. Trump will pull back the old dem voters who love his policies, and pissed off democrat primary voters, whoever the dems don't nominate. In 2016 it was the angry white males. In 2020 it will probably be the Bernie voters, and maybe female voters who won't vote for a pale male?!

The dems won congress by running moderate veterans, like Connor Lamb in PA.
The problem they have is that these moderates won't vote for their stupid agenda.

In 2020 the voters won't be fooled again. Trump will pull back the old dem voters who love his policies, and pissed off democrat primary voters, whoever the dems don't nominate. In 2016 it was the angry white males. In 2020 it will probably be the Bernie voters, and maybe female voters who won't vote for a pale male?!
And the Mueller lies.

Democrats are out of options! They'll have no choice but to go anti-White to appease the illegals during the campaign.

I don't think of him as a racist. I think his only interest in people in general is how they might benefit him.

When he pretended not to know who David Duke is, he was in campaign mode, playing to his base.

It's just who he is.

I don't think of him as a racist. I think his only interest in people in general is how they might benefit him.

When he pretended not to know who David Duke is, he was in campaign mode, playing to his base.

It's just who he is.

? I thought his base was a bunch of deplorable racists who are all secret members of the KKK?

It's just who he is.

? I thought his base was a bunch of deplorable racists who are all secret members of the KKK?
There are certainly some racists, and that's why he played that game about David Duke.

He didn't want to piss them off.

Forum List

Back