Hawaii cold smashing records!!!

Ummm.... I don't think the OP makes the point he thinks it does....

shoot-foot.gif

Almost three qtrs of the US had some sort of snowfall and Portland was 60. hahahahahahahahhahahahaha :anj_stfu:

er, it's colder BEKUZ of Global Warming, DENIER!!!

The Earth is a DENIER!!!!

The OCO2 Satellite is a DENIER!!!

You're all fucking DENIERS!!!!!

Accept CO2 as your Savior

Oh...I think it did.

I think it did to, that point being that you're too stupid to understand climate change.
Right! Porker doesn't seem to understand that a temperature drop in a tropical zone pulls the moon one degree out of orbit, thereby letting more sun sneak through to heat up Arizona like an oven. In that case Al Gore gets anothe half mil and expands the AGW program. Unless the Packers are playng a home game.....Then it starts getting complicated.

Oh...I think it did.

I think it did to, that point being that you're too stupid to understand climate change.

My understanding of climate change...A hoax, scheme, perpetration by liberal politicians with the aid of liberal scientists predicting world global warming, to provide opportunities to such as Al Gore and many other prominent democrats to scam the public into purchasing "carbon credits" to offset their insatiable greed for money at the expense of terrified liberal lemmings, too stupid to figure it out for themselves. Al Gore must have his wall safe full of those phony, worthless carbon credit coupons which he uses to amuse himself on his numerous trips to the bank from his 19 room mansion in Tennessee.

It's all bullshit.

Everybody known that most of Hawaii is now underwater and the litle bit left is consumed by wildfires. All of it due to Global Warming.

Everybody, that is, who still worships at Rev Algore's Solar Electric Shrine!

Oh...I think it did.

Right! Porker doesn't seem to understand that a temperature drop in a tropical zone pulls the moon one degree out of orbit, thereby letting more sun sneak through to heat up Arizona like an oven. In that case Al Gore gets anothe half mil and expands the AGW program. Unless the Packers are playng a home game.....Then it starts getting complicated.

By god, we're just going to have to invent a way stop that from happening and keeping that damn moon from slipping out of its rightful orbit. Or else fire the damn moon and get one that will obey and stay put.

skooks, I watched an episode of Frozen Planet, and somewhere in the arctic the folks there wait for 40 feet of water to go out at tide, crawl under the ice that is collapsed and get food...mussels. They can only be there for around 20 minutes at the most before the water comes back. Can you believe that, 40 feet of water goes out over a six hour window and the ice collapses against itself and the the villagers can put a ladder to the bottom and go under the ice to get food. It was a nice documentary. BTW, it's on the discovery channel.

Here is a link to the story from the BBC.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back