Hawaii sovereignty and independence

In 1993, the US government formally conceded that Hawaii was not legally made the 50th state.

THE APOLOGY - United States Public Law 103-150 (hawaii-nation.org)

Therefore we should grant them independence and send their Senators and Reps back from whence they came.

They can have Obama back too. We'll trade him for Pearl Harbor.

Since Hawaii wasn't legally a part of the USA, Obama was not born on US soil and therefore was never legally the US president. He was a usurper.

And it gets better. Maui is considering a ban on short term rentals.

Maui County considering ban on all short-term vacation rentals

If it weren't for that the Hawaiians would be extinct my now.
Weird how so many of these natives never can accept that they are lucky and that they are nolonger at the mercy of Mother Nature anymore....thanks to the US.

That's ignorant, and you would rightfully get your ass kicked for saying something like that to a native Hawaiian. I heard the same bullshit from rednecks when I lived there for three years while in the Army.

I think we could make D.C. the 50th state and make Hawaii free again, and then sign a long term lease agreement for our military bases there. At the very least, have a plebiscite among all registered residents of Hawaii to determine their own fate.

I lived there too....and it is a fact that just not being born there could get your ass kicked, dipshit.
Hawaiians are as racist as they come.
They resent whites being on the island....but they couldn't survive without help from the mainland.
Just pointing this fact out doesn't make me a red-neck. It makes me a realist.
So you're a "kill haole day" survivor?

Weird how so many of these natives never can accept that they are lucky and that they are nolonger at the mercy of Mother Nature anymore....thanks to the US.

That's ignorant, and you would rightfully get your ass kicked for saying something like that to a native Hawaiian. I heard the same bullshit from rednecks when I lived there for three years while in the Army.

I think we could make D.C. the 50th state and make Hawaii free again, and then sign a long term lease agreement for our military bases there. At the very least, have a plebiscite among all registered residents of Hawaii to determine their own fate.

I lived there too....and it is a fact that just not being born there could get your ass kicked, dipshit.
They resent whites being on the island....but they couldn't survive without help from the mainland.

Fact. I know someone from Hawaii, he's Asian. Big fellow and nearly kicked someone's ass locally just for sporting a tattoo that according to him doesn't belong to him.

I vote we split the country and the left takes Hawaii. Conservatives take the West side, Alaska & Texas.

Fact. I know someone from Hawaii, he's Asian. Big fellow and nearly kicked someone's ass locally just for sporting a tattoo that according to him doesn't belong to him.

I vote we split the country and the left takes Hawaii. Conservatives take the West side, Alaska & Texas.
I think what we should do is blockade the Hawaiian Islands and do not deliver gas and food to them. After a few months they'll change their tune. I think what will happen is China will try to invade them and take them over.

Forum List

Back