HBO... Stopping the Steal.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019

I know, if you can't afford HBO, then you are missing out.
Not Our Problem.

Watch the attempted STEAL by team trump.
The man truly belongs in Prison.

Not Our Problem.

Democrats belong in GITMO.

Just curious--- who fact-checked any of this nutcase programming for factuality?
Rudy, then when asked for the evidence, he failed once again.

Where is Rudy's proof?
That is your entire claim, backing what Rudy and trump say........ but Rudy made it all up, and has no proof of any fraud.

Dear Lord Fuckstain.

Not Our Problem.

Look at OP! Taking you to that next-level fake news n stuff. :oops:

Look at OP! Taking you to that next-level fake news n stuff. :oops:
Quit being a PUSSY and admit that trump is a lying con man.
You know it, you're just in too deep to undo the damage that has been done to you.

Fuck Policy Claims that you may or may not support from ANY candidate........... Trump is a POS lying Con Man and he needs to be stopped.

You know it, you're just in too deep to undo the damage that has been done to you.

Fuck Policy Claims that you may or may not support from ANY candidate........... Trump is a POS lying Con Man and he needs to be stopped.
No, bitch. Lying Commies like you is who needs to be stopped.

America can do that.

Where is Rudy's proof?
Rudy is under no obligation to prove a thing, Wacky, HBO is, they are the one presenting this farse, otherwise, it is just more fiction aimed at tampering with the election.

That is your entire claim, backing what Rudy and trump say........
You seem to know an awful lot about Rudy, apparently more than I do! Do you have designs on his weak ass too?

Hey Doucheboy!
MAGA is better than anything you can bring to the table ever, cupcake. :itsok:

I just wonder Duke, does the doctor put phosphorous in his douches?

He laments that MAGA is our religion, well, at least we HAVE a religion,

and better still, we have that religion BECAUSE the Left are THAT BAD

and have driven America to it, instead of theirs--- Big State Government

Globalist One World Totalitarianism banning individualism and personal

liberty with self-actualization.

For some reason, freedom of thought and action just scares the living

CRAP out of these people. That is Marxism, not Americanism.

Not Our Problem.

Democrats belong in GITMO.
Agreed. Let’s put the entire political class in prison. They’re crooks after all.

Hey Doucheboy!
MAGA is better than anything you can bring to the table ever, cupcake. :itsok:
If your goal is to be hopelessly incompetent, racist, traitorous, and evil, then I would agree.

Trump lost the 2020 election because he didn't know his thumb from his dick during Covid. The imbecile faced one major crisis during his worthless presidency and he completely blew it, which is why he lost the election.

And Trump will never be forgiven for Jan 6 and for the overturning of Roe vs Wade and he is going to lose badly on Nov 5.

Not Our Problem.

Former Trump campaign and White House official Stephanie Grisham says when the president doubled down on the falsehood that the election was rigged, his staff likely knew better. They played along, though, because no one wanted to be the target of his anger. “I guarantee anyone that was around him at the time, despite what they were thinking inside, they were saying, ‘Oh it was stolen, sir,’” Grisham says.

We’ve lived through this story, so “Stopping the Steal” isn’t a cautionary tale. But it is a powerful reminder of what we should prepare for. “I think Jan. 6 is like the trailer to a movie,” Grisham says. “That’s the one thing with Donald Trump that I’ve learned. You think he’ll just go this far and there’s not more. There’s always more. He takes it as far as it will go.”

Watch it.

Trump belongs in Prison.

You are probably one of those people that believe the JFK movie and Braveheart were historically accurate as well.....

Also probably the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

By any means necessary right?

And what about people voting for him? Are they next on your list?

Forum List

Back