He deserves to get Covid 19!

So much hate
That’s funny coming from the #1 hater on this forum.

No one ever accused Pence of being intelligent.

Vice President Pence is a pretty smart guy, he's been able to avoid the kind of mess that Sleepy Joe is in by his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule- which prohibits him from have relations with a woman he is not married to. As a result, no sex scandals during his entire illustrious career.
Being smart is not having a sex scandal? WTF!

Pence's simple rule that he developed was the key and that was a smart ideal. Had Bill Clinton stuck to that rule, he would have had fewer problems.
Claiming a politician is smart because he doesn’t screw around, is dumb.

So much hate

Vice President Pence is a pretty smart guy, he's been able to avoid the kind of mess that Sleepy Joe is in by his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule- which prohibits him from have relations with a woman he is not married to. As a result, no sex scandals during his entire illustrious career.
Ah, gender discrimination. We used to oppose that.

Bill Clinton had engaged in gender discrimination as well during his career- he had never had any illicit affairs with dudes during his career- only broads. Yet the libs still supported him.
Saudi Arabia requires women to be chaperoned as well. Y’all fit in good there.

So much hate

Bill Clinton had engaged in gender discrimination as well during his career- he had never had any illicit affairs with dudes during his career- only broads. Yet the libs still supported him.

The Pence Rule isn't a law. If other politicians want to have relations with women they aren't married to, that's their prerogative.. Totally different than what they do in Saudi Arabia.

So much hate

The Pence Rule isn't a law. If other politicians want to have relations with women they aren't married to, that's their prerogative.. Totally different than what they do in Saudi Arabia.
Pence is limiting what women can do and where they can do it. You admire him for restricting women. I thought you’d also appreciate other countries who do the same.

So much hate

Pence is limiting what women can do and where they can do it. You admire him for restricting women. I thought you’d also appreciate other countries who do the same.
Just say it! Pence is a fucking bonehead religious fanatic.

So much hate

That's exactly what he was elected to do!

So much hate

No woman has the "right" to put Vice President Pence into a compromising position. I know that's frustrating for libs who are looking for a reason to attack him, but tough shit. BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

In one breath you claim to be concerned about the spread, the next breath you wish someone to contract it.

I call bullshit on your concern about anything other than to trash Trump and Pence.
It's patriotic to trash those 2 low life lying scum One a supreme ass kisser the other because of his inaction causing 1000's of extra lives being lost

BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

Yeah. They like male candidates who grab women by the pussy whenever they want a lot more otherwise Pence wouldn’t be the running mate.

President Trump didn't grab anyone, he was just shooting the breeze with the Bush scion and talking hypothetically about how some broads let stars do anything they might want to.

BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

Yeah. They like male candidates who grab women by the pussy whenever they want a lot more otherwise Pence wouldn’t be the running mate.

President Trump didn't grab anyone, he was just shooting the breeze with the Bush scion and talking hypothetically about how some broads let stars do anything they might want to.

Ha! If you say so. I bet you also believe he never cheated on his wife. He’s always true to his old lady.

View attachment 329578
-------------------------------
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.
I find you patently stupid and a bit of a female dog, but I wouldn't wish that even on you.

Trump: they can’t say no if you don’t ask!

Here is the actual image before nbc edited it.

pence mask.jpg

Ha! If you say so. I bet you also believe he never cheated on his wife. He’s always true to his old lady.

President Trump gets along fine with all of his Old Ladies, and BTW, all of his children have turned out tremendously.

Forum List

Back