He deserves to get Covid 19!

BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

Yeah. They like male candidates who grab women by the pussy whenever they want a lot more otherwise Pence wouldn’t be the running mate.

President Trump didn't grab anyone, he was just shooting the breeze with the Bush scion and talking hypothetically about how some broads let stars do anything they might want to.

Ha! If you say so. I bet you also believe he never cheated on his wife. He’s always true to his old lady.

President Trump gets along fine with all of his Old Ladies, and BTW, all of his children have turned out tremendously.
And they can't stand that.

BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

Yeah. They like male candidates who grab women by the pussy whenever they want a lot more otherwise Pence wouldn’t be the running mate.

President Trump didn't grab anyone, he was just shooting the breeze with the Bush scion and talking hypothetically about how some broads let stars do anything they might want to.

Ha! If you say so. I bet you also believe he never cheated on his wife. He’s always true to his old lady.

President Trump gets along fine with all of his Old Ladies, and BTW, all of his children have turned out tremendously.

Aren’t they all financially dependent on them? Trump is legally preventing them from speaking ill of him.

But you dodged the question. Do you think he’s been he’s been true to them? Honestly?

Aren’t they all financially dependent on them? Trump is legally preventing them from speaking ill of him.

But you dodged the question. Do you think he’s been he’s been true to them? Honestly?

What I don't understand is why Pence is crucified for NOT cheating on his old lady, yet for Mr. Trump its exactly the opposite.

View attachment 329578
-------------------------------
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

TDS thread 1,459

How does he get it if he is the only one not wearing a mask.

Pray tell.....don't you people have lives ?

What I don't understand is why Pence is crucified for NOT cheating on his old lady, yet for Mr. Trump its exactly the opposite.
No one has crucified Pence for not cheating. You’re delusional.

View attachment 329578
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

TDS thread 1,459

Pence is special. Rules don’t apply to him.

Mayo Clinic invited him to for a tour. Asked him to wear a mask. Pence determined that the request from the physicians was not necessary.

Maybe I missed something here- the libs I've heard have vociferously criticized Pence specifically for the Pence Rule.

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

Mayo Clinic invited him to for a tour. Asked him to wear a mask. Pence determined that the request from the physicians was not necessary.
Pence wad checked for any viruses before he entered .. He loves Americans in America he wants to do what’s best for this country

Maybe I missed something here- the libs I've heard have vociferously criticized Pence specifically for the Pence Rule.
The Pence rule isn’t “don’t have sex with other women”. The Pence rule is be discriminatory about when women are allowed to interact with him.

As usual, you don’t listen.

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

Pence wad checked for any viruses before he entered .. He loves Americans in America he wants to do what’s best for this country

Everyone going to Mayo Clinic is checked for the virus. They all still wear masks.

If Pence wanted to do what’s best, he’d follow the rules.

In one breath you claim to be concerned about the spread, the next breath you wish someone to contract it.

I call bullshit on your concern about anything other than to trash Trump and Pence.
Of course you agree that people should ignore the rules and run around without a mask on because they are so special.

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

Everyone going to Mayo Clinic is checked for the virus. They all still wear masks.

He doesn’t have to he’s a vice president and he has more power than you do

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

Yeah. Like I said. He’s special so he doesn’t have to follow the rules.

The Pence rule isn’t “don’t have sex with other women”. The Pence rule is be discriminatory about when women are allowed to interact with him.

As usual, you don’t listen.

If you think that Pence is "being discriminatory" by not have relations with different broads, why do libs attack President Trump for allegedly doing the exact opposite? A little bit of hypocrisy here.

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

Now show your respect and apologize to the man

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

One problem. I don’t respect him.

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

One problem. I don’t respect him.
Why he got the the votes of most Americans

Oh it's easy to understand. Vile democrat scum will take anything they can find and spin it to hurt Trump. It's been that way for 4 years. Before he ran against the traitor whore, he was golden.

View attachment 329578

TDS thread 1,459

Here's the actual picture.

pence mask.jpg

Forum List

Back