He is again telling us who he is

the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif
Prove me wrong, pussy.

And that right there is all you’re going to do.

Pussy.
That's nice, honey. :itsok:

You're so fucking stupid. Right now, there's a whole dozen jits or so that are still boycotting Bud Light for trying to push faggotry.

But you're all tuned in to how things actually are, huh? I don't think so. :nono:

That's nice, honey. :itsok:

You're so fucking stupid. Right now, there's a whole dozen jits or so that are still boycotting Bud Light for trying to push faggotry.

But you're all tuned in to how things actually are, huh? I don't think so. :nono:
What the hell does boycotting Bud Light have to do with you being a pussy?

In my time analyzing Trump, I’ve noticed that he keeps throwing out these “feelers” out there to see how his base reacts at the thought of him saying he wants to stay in power.

It’s easy to play off for him. He can just say he’s joking. But after he pressured Pence to overturn the results of the last election, I don’t think he’s joking at all.

Last edited:
In my time analyzing Trump, I’ve noticed that he keeps throwing out these “feelers” out there to see how his base reacts at the thought of him saying he wants to stay in power.

It’s easy to play off for him. He can just say he’s joking. But after he pressured Pence to overturn the results of the last election, I don’t think he’a joking at all.

Total bullshit. You don't like seeing your leftists tactics used against.

Forum List

Back