He is again telling us who he is

In my time analyzing Trump, I’ve noticed that he keeps throwing out these “feelers” out there to see how his base reacts at the thought of him saying he wants to stay in power.

It’s easy to play off for him. He can just say he’s joking. But after he pressured Pence to overturn the results of the last election, I don’t think he’s joking at all.

Wow, you're a stupid.

Keep up your shit, Xpo, and that's exactly what will happen;

And you will make it happen.

Gosh I always thought our system was innocent until "proven" guilty?
Vapid, pseudo libertarian horseshit.
"regulations control every aspect of his life?" it must be so sad that thay can't speed through school zones or shoot the homeless fir sport like we liberals are allowed to do.

JustAGuy1 if you want to do something regulated it has at least potential to harm others, and maybe you need to consider the safety of your neighbors before proceeding?

i'm very grateful that food and drugs, construction projects, factory emissions and such are regulated. the pseudolibertarian nonsense that you have a "right" to dump shit into the air and water is false.

Or you’re just making bullshit up.

DURRRRRRRRR

Not at all. The deep state began a near immediate effort to block everything Trump did and crossfire hurricane was clearly an attempted soft coup.

But you don't care because you ARE a fascist.

Laws for thee, but not for me, is your mantra.

Not at all. The deep state began a near immediate effort to block everything Trump did and crossfire hurricane was clearly an attempted soft coup.

But you don't care because you ARE a fascist.

Laws for thee, but not for me, is your mantra.
Blocking what the president does is not a coup. An FBI investigation is not a coup.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back