He is still talking about the November election. Why?

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Get on with the business of governing! Please!
That's all the Magic neeeeeeego talked about for eight years.

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Number 1...Trump IS governing, but not the way you want.
And so you and the "News" media deluge the populace with lies.

Number 2...
Yesterday evening prior to Shabbos, TheHill.com made it seem as though President Donald J Trump (and yes, I know that phrase tightens your colon) was on the verge of being impeached.
Fascinatingly enough, I checked TheHill.com IMMEDIATLEY AFTER Shabbos and it seems as though the POLLS (for whatever they're worth) have Trump TROUNCING anyone who's is giving President Donald J Trump negative criticism.

So YES, it is NECESSARY for Trump to keep pouncing into the dust the Global Elite snobs who thrive on 3rd World cheap Labor.

Because Donny is a thin-skinned baby shit stain asshole.

Good job, America!!

He is governing and all the lefty nut jobs are getting pissed off. It seems to me Obama had to keep telling us he was elected also. I don't think you thought that was stupid, however you partisan nutjobs are just that...nutjobs.

I didn't actually watch or listen to Obama's speeches. I have to go look them up to know what he said.

Selective memory.

He is governing and all the lefty nut jobs are getting pissed off. It seems to me Obama had to keep telling us he was elected also. I don't think you thought that was stupid, however you partisan nutjobs are just that...nutjobs.
I know you were anti Obama I keep waiting to see if you are pro Republicans.

I am not pro-Trump, something's I like, some I don't. I can't tell a Republican from a Democrat anymore. :)

I didn't actually watch or listen to Obama's speeches. I have to go look them up to know what he said.

Selective memory.

??? How the hell can one selectively remember what one never knew of in the first place?

A few days ago, you were saying things that made sense. Now it's as though you are stoned and stupid. Where's the guy who was posting earlier in the week and actually stood out as seeming like one of the adults in the room? Bring him back to the computer.

Selective memory.

??? How the hell can one selectively remember what one never knew of in the first place?

A few days ago, you were saying things that made sense. Now it's as though you are stoned and stupid. Where's the guy who was posting earlier in the week and actually stood out as seeming like one of the adults in the room? Bring him back to the computer.

So we're a dumb moron eight years ago? Please, I haven't seen you sane since you started posting, you are nothing but a shiner and a partisan nut job. Get a brain and start posting otherwise, just give it up because you look dumber every post.

Selective memory.

President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it.

Obama to GOP: 'I won'

I love how liberals are supposedly more compassionate than conservatives because liberals want to take money from people who actually are productive members of society and give it to the unproductive.

Conservatives want to empower EVERYONE to be productive members of society.

Who is really the more compassionate? Those who want to keep the poor underclass in exchange for votes, or those who want to help the poor to become self reliant?

No one told Trump there was more to the presidency than winning an election, and no Republican wants to tell him there's more to it than that.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Legitimacy. Apparently not everybody can tell that Trump won.
He won 306 electoral votes. He lost the popular vote by about 3 million. He is President. And the nation will suffer for that until he leaves or is removed from office.

Obama loved telling people that elections have consequences.

Now it's Trump's turn to spread the same message.

It really IS that simple.

Now get over it.
Trump hasn't govern for ALL Americans yet!! What the fuck are you talking about......you conservative IDIOT!!!! Trumps campaign rally in Melbourne Fla. Saturday, only attracted white hill billy's who voted for him. WHEN WILL TRUMP START BEHAVING AS PRESIDENT TO ALL AMERICANS and not JUST TO RED STATE CONSERVATIVE VOTERS?

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Legitimacy. Apparently not everybody can tell that Trump won.
He won 306 electoral votes. He lost the popular vote by about 3 million. He is President. And the nation will suffer for that until he leaves or is removed from office.
He didn't run on the popular vote since that isn't how we do elections here. I laugh every time I see a libtard try to use it as a point.

Obama loved telling people that elections have consequences.

Now it's Trump's turn to spread the same message.

It really IS that simple.

Now get over it.
Trump hasn't govern for ALL Americans yet!! What the fuck are you talking about......you conservative IDIOT!!!! Trumps campaign rally in Melbourne Fla. Saturday, only attracted white hill billy's who voted for him. WHEN WILL TRUMP START BEHAVING AS PRESIDENT TO ALL AMERICANS and not JUST TO RED STATE CONSERVATIVE VOTERS?

Obama never gave a damn about ALL Americans when he was in office. Not sure why you Neanderthals would think Trump would.

There would be no trump if there was no obama... karma is a bitch

Trump simply has not govern for ALL Americans yet!!!! He's only governing for RED STATE Amerika thus far!!!

Forum List

Back