He is still talking about the November election. Why?

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Get on with the business of governing! Please!

You know why? Because he lacks substance to talk about so he keeps bringing it up. That's fine, he's better than Hussein or hildebeast
Don't you want to see the results before you make that judgement?

Tell us how you aren't doing good because of Democrats. I'm always fascinated how you think trumps going to help you

"so-called" president.

Legally elected and sworn in President, selected by the people in a free and fair election. Yes we realize you people have sour grapes over losing. Feel free to pack your shit and move to Mexico or communist China if you don't like it.
So? So were the judges he referred to, "so-called" judges.

And why would I want to leave? The guy is the best entertainment around. He's making SNL great again. :mm:

Just do what you libs do best, sit on the sidelines and complain like bitches.:laugh:
Like you rightards did when Obama won?

Lib please we regrouped and foot stomped Obama in 2010. We mopped the floor with Dem's in an historic ass whooping. 56 House seats ouch! Talk is cheap why don't you libs win an election then you can talk smack.
And...how many things that you wanted did you get out of that Congress?

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

That was what he was good at, campaigning. Governings a whole other thing.

I can imagine is disappointed the same way I am. It sucks but Republicans aren't going to hurt him or his family personally.

And the people who trump is going to hurt voted for him or didn't vote at all so really fuck them.

I heard 1/3 of Americans have college degrees. I have one. It's not my demographic that will get truly fucked. I think we will all pay eventually but some more than others.
Speaking of college degrees, check this out...

Those who support Trump the most are among the least educated...

PEW170216.GIF

Obama talked about Bush for 8 years.

You mean TRUMP is talking about something that happened 3 months ago?

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

Obama said it's OK that Islam has terrorists because Christians had the Crusades. That was roughly 1000 years ago.

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

Obama said it's OK that Islam has terrorists because Christians had the Crusades. That was roughly 1000 years ago.
Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression. Do you understand that?

So when trump says Obama handed him a mess I want to laugh

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression. Do you understand that?

Good lord. While Bush indeed had a hand in it, your Boy Bill did too. To deny that would show you are an abject idiot.

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

Good lord. While Bush indeed had a hand in it, your Boy Bill did too. To deny that would show you are an abject idiot.
So did Reagan and hw. To deny that would show you are an abject idiot

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

I keep telling your kind this, you think that because YOU are a blind abject partisan everyone is. Bush was an idiot, Clinton is a fucking serial sexual predator. Hillary is a sociopathic, psychopathic, murderous bitch. Ronnie was a Gov stooge. You are an imbecile of epic proportions because you are incapable of knowing that you are being played by both sides.

He is governing and all the lefty nut jobs are getting pissed off. It seems to me Obama had to keep telling us he was elected also. I don't think you thought that was stupid, however you partisan nutjobs are just that...nutjobs.

He is governing and all the lefty nut jobs are getting pissed off. It seems to me Obama had to keep telling us he was elected also. I don't think you thought that was stupid, however you partisan nutjobs are just that...nutjobs.

I didn't actually watch or listen to Obama's speeches. I have to go look them up to know what he said.

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

I keep telling your kind this, you think that because YOU are a blind abject partisan everyone is. Bush was an idiot, Clinton is a fucking serial sexual predator. Hillary is a sociopathic, psychopathic, murderous bitch. Ronnie was a Gov stooge. You are an imbecile of epic proportions because you are incapable of knowing that you are being played by both sides.
No fool! Do you see what you just did? God damn!

You said " yes bush lied us into Iraq and caused a great recession but bill got a bj and Hillary lied about being under sniper fire.

Lol. As if those lies are equal.

Trump is every bit of horn dog bill was. Do you care? Of course not. You hold Democrats to higher standard.

I know you were anti Obama I keep waiting to see if you are pro Republicans.

I didn't actually watch or listen to Obama's speeches. I have to go look them up to know what he said.
He was smooth

WOW!!!!

3 whole months?

You said " yes bush lied us into Iraq and caused a great recession but bill got a bj and Hillary lied about being under sniper fire.

Trump is every bit of horn dog bill was. Do you care? Of course not. You hold Democrats to higher standard.

Here's what I care about kid, I care that somehow you ended up as no more than a punk and a liar. You swallow everything the Left tells you to swallow. Me? I'll sleep well knowing that I am willing to believe the truth and live in reality. You? You are a cum guzzler

Here's what I care about kid, I care that somehow you ended up as no more than a punk and a liar. You swallow everything the Left tells you to swallow. Me? I'll sleep well knowing that I am willing to believe the truth and live in reality. You? You are a cum guzzler
When we are knee deep in ww3 tell me about Benghazi you dumb fuck. Lol

You people are still whining about the November election. WHY

What? Were you sober when you wrote the comment above? Did it truly escape you that the thread is not about any expressions of dismay about the election? That last question is the only one I'd like you to answer directly.

What? Were you sober when you wrote the comment above? Did it truly escape you that the thread is not about any expressions of dismay about the election? That last question is the only one I'd like you to answer directly.
My response isn't about your precious thread jackass. It's about the shit we see from you idiots DAILY.

My response isn't about your precious thread jackass. It's about the shit we see from you idiots DAILY.
This thread is about Twitlerr still talking about the elections.

Lead us properly

This thread is about Twitlerr still talking about the elections.

Lead us properly

Thank you.

There is really only one person talking about the November election, and it's Trump. That other member, what's his name...Grandpa, who I'm now aware is senile for he'd have to be to not have comprehended, both here and the "real world," that only Trump is still talking about the election.

Forum List

Back