He is still talking about the November election. Why?

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Get on with the business of governing! Please!

You know why? Because he lacks substance to talk about so he keeps bringing it up. That's fine, he's better than Hussein or hildebeast
Hee-Hee, so when will Dementia Boy start governing for ALL Americans? Any predictions?

You're brainwashed.
Trump has Dementia.

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

He's the PINO. President in Name Only.
"so-called" president.

Legally elected and sworn in President, selected by the people in a free and fair election. Yes we realize you people have sour grapes over losing. Feel free to pack your shit and move to Mexico or communist China if you don't like it.
So? So were the judges he referred to, "so-called" judges.

And why would I want to leave? The guy is the best entertainment around. He's making SNL great again. :mm:

"so-called" president.

Legally elected and sworn in President, selected by the people in a free and fair election. Yes we realize you people have sour grapes over losing. Feel free to pack your shit and move to Mexico or communist China if you don't like it.

And why would I want to leave? The guy is the best entertainment around. He's making SNL great again. :mm:

Just do what you libs do best, sit on the sidelines and complain like bitches.:laugh:

"so-called" president.

Just do what you libs do best, sit on the sidelines and complain like bitches.:laugh:
Like you rightards did when Obama won?

"so-called" president.

Sure, we rioted and burned and stole shit, right?

"so-called" president.

Lib please we regrouped and foot stomped Obama in 2010. We mopped the floor with Dem's in an historic ass whooping. 56 House seats ouch! Talk is cheap why don't you libs win an election then you can talk smack.

Because we smeared shit in you fascist democrats faces....and we are enjoying every minute of it.....:lol:

"so-called" president.

WTF?? That's what you call "sitting on the sidelines?"

"so-called" president.

Lib please we regrouped and foot stomped Obama in 2010. We mopped the floor with Dem's in an historic ass whooping. 56 House seats ouch! Talk is cheap why don't you libs win an election then you can talk smack.
That's what you did in February of 2009, is it?

Last edited:
He is still talking about the November election. Why?

Trump won, he's the president he can talk about anything he wants nobody is forcing you people to listen. Obama talked about his basketball pics, I didn't give a shit about that but I didn't whine and cry about it.

I care far less that he touts his own horn and far more that he isn't sharing the details of specific policy measures that he wants to implement.

He talked about how purportedly he has shaved some costs off the rebuild of AF-1. That's great, but that's not policy. Moreover, I don't want the POTUS negotiating every damn contract the gov't had. There are procurement officers for that; all he needs to do is tell them to haggle more, or send them to negotiating class, or whatever, and then let them do it. I'm not upset over his shaving some money off -- assuming he actually did...that needs to be confirmed before I'll believe it -- but POTUS is not a purchasing contract negotiator's job it's a policy setting job.

He needs to do things that only the person who is elected as POTUS can do. He has to define tax policy and send it to Congress for ratification. The POTUS has to explain what specific terms he wants to add or remove from NAFTA.

Trump is there, and whether or not I like that fact, he's still there, so he needs to do the POTUS' job, not other people's job(s). He can go out and speak at a rally. I'm okay-enough with him doing that. When he does that on all our dimes, he needs to be talking about the future, not the election he won last November. We know he won. We know by how much/little. What we don't know are the details of what he's not done and that he's long been telling us he wants to do. He's got a GOP Congress, so it's not as though something's holding him back. But what is he doing, talking about:
  • Last November
  • Nice things people have said about him
  • Dragging audience members on stage to say nice things about him

Yo fuck head, your side is rioting, stealing, and burning shit. You should take a lesson, when you lose you just sit down and wait for the next election. Deal with it.

That was what he was good at, campaigning. Governings a whole other thing.

I can imagine Obama is disappointed the same way I am. It sucks but Republicans aren't going to hurt him or his family personally.

And the people who trump is going to hurt voted for him or didn't vote at all so really fuck them.

I heard 1/3 of Americans have college degrees. I have one. It's not my demographic that will get truly fucked. I think we will all pay eventually but some more than others.

Yo fuck head, your side is rioting, stealing, and burning shit. You should take a lesson, when you lose you just sit down and wait for the next election. Deal with it.
Make up your minds (not like you have minds). Which is it? Are we sitting on the sidelines or are we rioting?

Make up your minds. Which is it? Are we sitting on the sidelines or are we rioting?

Just don't pull any shit on my street.

With a small "p" to go with the small hands.

Forum List

Back