He was the only black farmer in northeast Missouri, so the federal government paid off his $200K loan. White farmers don't like it and are suing.

It must be since they have never offered to pay off my farm, but then I never ask them too and never did get into more debt than I could handle....

So... the demtrash see their grip on blacks slipping a little so what do they do? Well, BUY THEM BACK of course. Except it's not just free obama phones this time, it's HUGE MONEY, because there's no one to stop them.

I only owe $56K on my mortgage. Maybe I should write a letter to congress asking why they won't pay mine off, and if they ignore me, sue them for racial prejudice and discrimination.

So... the demtrash see their grip on blacks slipping a little so what do they do? Well, BUY THEM BACK of course. Except it's not just free obama phones this time, it's HUGE MONEY, because there's no one to stop them.

I only owe $56K on my mortgage. Maybe I should write a letter to congress asking why they won't pay mine off, and if they ignore me, sue them for racial prejudice and discrimination.
Maybe it should become some of the GI Bill. If you serve, you get a house and property.

Forum List

Back