He will receive no punishment...

He did a shitty thing, but he was punished for it much more than other people who went AWOL. I feel sorry for the guy now.

He didn't go AWOL! Now, realign your thinking to the fact that he deserted.
That doesn't change my opinion. He made a terrible mistake and was a Taliban prisoner for years because of it. He's paid his due, and some.
he made several mistakes along the way, not just one. this isn't just putting the trash out on a friday instead of a thursday.

many died looking for him. i really don't care what the taliban did to him, he deserted and should be tried as such.

He did a shitty thing, but he was punished for it much more than other people who went AWOL. I feel sorry for the guy now.

He didn't go AWOL! Now, realign your thinking to the fact that he deserted.
That doesn't change my opinion. He made a terrible mistake and was a Taliban prisoner for years because of it. He's paid his due, and some.
he made several mistakes along the way, not just one. this isn't just putting the trash out on a friday instead of a thursday.

many died looking for him. i really don't care what the taliban did to him, he deserted and should be tried as such.

This is a huge point that people seem to miss.

We had soldiers killed looking for this asshole who pled guilty to desertion.

And we traded him for 5 Taliban Commanders? What a fucking joke,

Forum List

Back