Head of Dominion Security sends Trump an Antifa Manifesto? What?

EmovFwuW8AIIgCf

EmovYBOW4AElyWT

EmovYBOW4AElyWT

EmovVudW4AckIQq

EmovdNaW8AA0Dwp

WHAT IN THE CAT FUCK IS GOING ON???

This was a facebook post... That has since been deleted... Looks like it was legit but no mention of it remains. Your guess is as good as mine... Without the original sender or Trumps verification I cant say that it is real..

HEYYYYYYYY...does this mean antifa acknowledges that Trump will remain president? :D

I mean...shouldn't he be sending this letter to joe dementia?

Lock and Load!

This are the FACISTS who pretend not to be and then demand we be subservient. Antifa needs to be dead! literally!

To paraphrase Trump...Sit Down and Shut (the fuck) Up!
No one is demanding you be subservient. Just reasonable...you know, like we used to be..before the orange cheeto.
Reasonable means it has to be done your way. I love this. You guys are pure vengeance. Every person who may be non Prog and took some crap in their lives will certainly get vengeance on the general population by the time you are done. But is it right?

Dominion? Is there a Dominion interfering in U.S. elections? Really?
Justin Trudeau won't allow Trump to serve a second term. And how does that fellow get elected and stay in office without plenty of election fraud in his own country, to boot?

Lock and Load!

This are the FACISTS who pretend not to be and then demand we be subservient. Antifa needs to be dead! literally!

No one is demanding you be subservient. Just reasonable...you know, like we used to be..before the orange cheeto.
I guess you missed Bush vs Gore.
And don't forget the only reason we seem reasonable is because of the Smart Devices and the WEB as we know it today that didn't exist before then.

Gore was a douche bag too. But at least that election was close. A few hundred votes. Gore wasn't behind by thousands of votes in several states, all of which he'd need to reverse before he could win.

Anyone not consumed by Trumpster hysteria can see this is simply Trump trying to undermine the election process so he can stay President. Fuck him.

Lock and Load!

And don't forget the only reason we seem reasonable is because of the Smart Devices and the WEB as we know it today that didn't exist before then.

Gore was a douche bag too. But at least that election was close. A few hundred votes. Gore wasn't behind by thousands of votes in several states, all of which he'd need to reverse before he could win.

Anyone not consumed by Trumpster hysteria can see this is simply Trump trying to undermine the election process so he can stay President. Fuck him.
This election was close too, until statistical impossibility after statistical impossibility happened after the vote tabulation was all-of-a-sudden shut down for a few hours.....And all these impossibilities and "irregularities" fall to favor one candidate.

Have you completely lost your ability to be curious?

Lock and Load!

This election was close too, until statistical impossibility after statistical impossibility happened after the vote tabulation was all-of-a-sudden shut down for a few hours.....And all these impossibilities and "irregularities" fall to favor one candidate.

Curious? Or unhinged paranoia fueled by internet pranksters (qanon, etc)

Lock and Load!

Listen, you're smart enough (?) to realize that this is just more of Bannon's "flood the zone" horseshit. Trump doesn't expect to actually win on a recount. He's just trying to discredit this system so he can evade it.

Lock and Load!

I smelled spook shit before any of that.

I mean, it's an everyday occurrence when traunches of 10,000 and more ballots go 100% to one candidate, right?

It's everyday that the voter turnout in the key cities that had delayed counts approach the 90% range, right?

The "glitches" all favoring one candidate at the expense of the other happens all the time!

whatever

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo...

Try to grasp that just because your read a stupid thing on the internet, it doesn't make the stupid thing true. You're claiming that "counting votes" is an "irregularity" and "statistically impossiblity. That means you sound like an imbecile.

That whole letter was kind of pointless.

Antifa is not an organization, right? They are just an idea? If that's the case, I dont see the reason to make a list of demands, if there is no actual organization to enforce their consideration. If there is nobody to enforce action on an ultimatum on a list of demands, then making the demands themselves is just a waste of time.

Unless, of course, by making a list of demands, they are suggesting that there is some sort of enforcement apparatus, or consequence enforcement for not adhereing to the demands, indicating that antifa actually is an organized group.

Lock and Load!

dblack wants no government, so why bother?

Founded in 2003, Dominion Voting Systems is a leading industry supplier of election technology across the U.S., Canada and globally.

Forum List

Back