Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here. The more permissive we become with societal norms, the more of these deviants crawl out of the woodwork and walk around in plain sight.

As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here. The more permissive we become with societal norms, the more of these deviants crawl out of the woodwork and walk around in plain sight.

You're just as ignorant and bigoted as MAGA. It's hilarious to read your admonishments of them when you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit a they are. Do you imagine yourself a mental health expert as they imagine themselves experts on election security? Do you think all the medical professionals are lying to you and part of the deep state when they say being trans itself isn't a sign of mental illness like MAGA believes every judge and jury out to get Trump? :dunno: :lmao:

You're just as ignorant and bigoted as MAGA. It's hilarious to read your admonishments of them when you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit a they are. Do you imagine yourself a mental health expert as they imagine themselves experts on election security? Do you think all the medical professionals are lying to you and part of the deep state when they say being trans itself isn't a sign of mental illness like MAGA believes every judge and jury out to get Trump? :dunno: :lmao:
If you think you can change your sex. You're mentally ill.

The Evangenitals must spread their concerns about other people's.
Oh? It's OK with you to sexually assault children? Is that what you're saying? No one should be concerned about sexual predators targeting children. That's what you are saying?

Why do you wish to protect sexual predators?

These people are just sexual deviants, trying to normalize-legalize their deviancy in our country.

^^^ This ^^^

To the OP's point with regard to permissiveness in society, the deeper the erosion of virtue in America becomes, the more these deviants are emboldened.

Heck, staffers are even pounding each other in the ass in Senate hearing rooms now.

It doesn't surprise me that this deviant was a political organizer. Probably with hopes and dreams of becoming a Washington staffer.

That's where all of this deviant policy comes from, btw. The staffers. It's always been that way. And they get pretty much zero scrutiny from the electorate.

They're not even elected. And when the exiting maladministration leaves Washington, the staffers always stay.

Last edited:
Oh? It's OK with you to sexually assault children? Is that what you're saying? No one should be concerned about sexual predators targeting children. That's what you are saying?

Why do you wish to protect sexual predators?
Same styles gotta cover for same

Forum List

Back