🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here. The more permissive we become with societal norms, the more of these deviants crawl out of the woodwork and walk around in plain sight.

Would this possibly be enough to get you to rethink not voting for Trump who will NOT condone this kind of thing?

As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here. The more permissive we become with societal norms, the more of these deviants crawl out of the woodwork and walk around in plain sight.

Context is needed over hyperbole.

Can you provide it or not.

When you're in the shower, washing your crotch, and you don't know if you're washing a dick or a pussy, you got big problems. To fix that you have to first, identify what you're packing, and then learn to live up to your package. MAGA

Context is needed over hyperbole.

Can you provide it or not.

I'm not going to post it here because it's extremely graphic, but you can go to Alex Rosen's Twitter page where he has all the text messages posted and you can absorb all the context you want.

When you're in the shower, washing your crotch, and you don't know if you're washing a dick or a pussy, you got big problems. To fix that you have to first, identify what you're packing, and then learn to live up to your package. MAGA
How about when you're in the shower and you don't know if your high-school diploma makes you more capable than the professors at Yale School of Medicine? :dunno: :lmao:

I am sure that groomer is very proud of himself.

As I was saying...

It doesn't surprise me that this deviant was a political organizer. Probably with hopes and dreams of becoming a Washington staffer.

That's where all of this deviant policy comes from, btw. The staffers. It's always been that way. And they get pretty much zero scrutiny from the electorate.

They're not even elected. And when the exiting maladministration leaves Washington, the staffers always stay.

Forum List

Back