Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

Difference is no one on the left is going to make excuses for this guy like you guys do for the man on tape saying he just grabs women by the pussy and then being adjudicated a sexual abuser in a court of law for having done that very thing.
Nobody believes that garbage bs civil case in NYC. Those jurors are all radical losers like you. Also reported your post for off topic derailment.

Nobody believes that garbage bs civil case in NYC. Those jurors are all radical losers like you. Also reported your post for off topic derailment.
That's exactly my point. You mutants on the right will excuse a sexual abuser even when his on tape bragging about sexually abusing women in a way no one on the left would. That's what makes you deplorables.

As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here
Then we apply the rules of.logic and understand this anecdotal story does not give us enough information to reach such conclusions. So then it is apparent that you are engaged in backward think and are engaging in confirmation bias to support it.

In other news, Trump's spiritual advisor just admitted sexually abusing a 12 year old.

Is Bill Gates a medical professional? What's the context of what he said? Crispr? Because then maybe though we aren't there yet in terms of changing biological sex.
It doesn't matter what some piece of paper says you are, Qdog. AOC isn't an economist. Obama wasn't a constitutional scholar. Bill Gates was a college dropout. "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows". Bob Dylan.

It doesn't matter what some piece of paper says you are, Qdog. AOC isn't an economist. Obama wasn't a constitutional scholar. Bill Gates was a college dropout. "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows". Bob Dylan.
People like AOC and Bill Gates rely on other people who know what they're talking about. They don't just listen to Bingos off the street saying shit. :lmao:

You understand a rational argument requires you to prove a thing, not just claim a thing, right? First things first, what even is gender?

Told you.
The LGBTQ community is enjoying a rare and glorious moment in history when a few power mongering zealots have made it fashionable to be LGBTQ and used it as a tool in their quest for power. This is going to pass and the backlash against the LGBTQ community is going to be brutal. Think of The Crusades on steroids.

Mind you...I'm not judging you or anyone. I think homosexuality is genetic and you either are or are not.. An XY deviation.
And I know too many homosexuals who are good people to think it is necessarily a mental illness. That's just ignorance.
That said, homosexuality does seem to come with a raised percentage of mental illness, maybe understandably.
Maybe one of these mental cases type will chime in response to this post? They usually get agitated out of hiding. We'll see.

Just keep in mind, humans are fucking brutal and once that pendulum swings back to the far side people who came out will be in fear for their lives. Sad but it's coming. You can count on that. All those people who brought lawsuits against heterosexuals and made public spectacles of Pride will be first.

Last edited:
What a stupid lie. Can you go 5 minutes without lying your ass off?
Obama said DACA was unconstitutional at first, then he went and did it anyway. That makes him a renegade on top of being a know nothing. A federal judge and many states have recently declared his program unconstitutional, saying that authority belongs solely to the legislature. I doubt if Biden even graduated college, unless it was in Havana or by mail or an offer in some magazine. Hell, the average graduate of Trump Univ. is far more intelligent than Obama. "Everybody funny, now you funny too, fun guy" GT

People like AOC and Bill Gates rely on other people who know what they're talking about. They don't just listen to Bingos off the street saying shit. :lmao:
Bingos like me who already know everything, don't need to listen to anything. We take the calls and set things straight.

Then we apply the rules of.logic and understand this anecdotal story does not give us enough information to reach such conclusions. So then it is apparent that you are engaged in backward think and are engaging in confirmation bias to support it.

In other news, Trump's spiritual advisor just admitted sexually abusing a 12 year old.

Go to the Twitter account of the guy in my OP and you'll get far more information than you bargained for. He has all the texts up for everyone to read. I'm not posting them here for a reason.

You certainly do to actually diagnosis one. Any Bingo can make a personal attack but yes, only licensed professionals can make legally respected mental diagnosis. That's how that works. :itsok: :laugh:
If you’re sitting there looking at a drag queen and thinking maybe you need a professional opinion on whether that person is mentally fucked you not only proved my point on psychology not being necessary you also proved I don’t need a degree in education to know you’re a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back