Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

You're the one imagining you know better than the college educated professionals. :dunno:

No one is suggesting you can change your chromosomes or DNA.
Exactly, all we can do is make a person's body appear more masculine or more feminine, that's it. We can't for example, make the person's body start naturally producing hormones that drive male or female sexual development. It is fair to say, therefore, that a man cannot become a woman and vice versa. They can only appear more masculine or more feminine, often at the cost of lifetime drug regimens and multiple surgeries.

And in all seriousness, if a man can become a real woman, a miracle occurs, because we've been told that sexual identity is immutable and can never be changed. Therefore, if a heterosexual man becomes a woman who then is attracted to women, he has transitioned from straight male to homosexual female. Isn't that amazing?

You certainly do to actually diagnosis one. Any Bingo can make a personal attack but yes, only licensed professionals can make legally respected mental diagnosis. That's how that works. :itsok: :laugh:
That's funny. You non-professionals keep diagnosing Trump with all sorts of issues. Why are you so determined to protect deviants?

Oh? It's OK with you to sexually assault children? Is that what you're saying? No one should be concerned about sexual predators targeting children. That's what you are saying?

Why do you wish to protect sexual predators?
You are more concerned with the identity of the person who attacked the child than you are with the child that was attacked. What leads this story Westwall?

An innocent child was assaulted ?

or that the rapist was transgender or lgbtq?

#1 matters

#2 doesn’t

Nobody believes that garbage bs civil case in NYC. Those jurors are all radical losers like you. Also reported your post for off topic derailment.
We all believe in the 34 convictions as a law and order society.

Right

You are more concerned with the identity of the person who attacked the child than you are with the child that was attacked. What leads this story Westwall?

#1 matters

#2 doesn’t
I am? Where do you see that in my post? I don't care WHO a pedophile is.

If they are a pedo, you make sure they can never get near a child again.

#1 matters

#2 doesn’t
#2 absolutely matters. It’s an indication of the kind of person who does these things. The rate they perform these crimes is much higher.

That is what’s called an indicator and a sign.

Exactly, all we can do is make a person's body appear more masculine or more feminine, that's it. We can't for example, make the person's body start naturally producing hormones that drive male or female sexual development. It is fair to say, therefore, that a man cannot become a woman and vice versa. They can only appear more masculine or more feminine, often at the cost of lifetime drug regimens and multiple surgeries.
I'm going to ignore your people's continued ignorance about the difference between sex and gender for the sake of moving the argument along and ask you who cares? We can't make women naturally grow larger breasts than nature intended but women have gotten boob jobs for decades now without controversy and typically with fan fair from men. We can't naturally make your eyes see any better but we don't admonish people for wearing glasses or getting corrective surgery so why do you all cry so much about this?
And in all seriousness, if a man can become a real woman, a miracle occurs, because we've been told that sexual identity is immutable and can never be changed.
What? Sexual identity? Do you mean sexual preference? That can and does change over time. Its not something that you can change purposefully but who are attracted to can change over time just like your taste in food can.
Therefore, if a heterosexual man becomes a woman who then is attracted to women, he has transitioned from straight male to homosexual female. Isn't that amazing?
It's amazing you manage to breath in and out without getting confused and choking to death.

If you’re sitting there looking at a drag queen and thinking maybe you need a professional opinion on whether that person is mentally fucked you not only proved my point on psychology not being necessary you also proved I don’t need a degree in education to know you’re a fucking retard.
No clown, you keep proving my point about you. You uneducated Bingos really do imagine yourselves more knowledgeable and capable than the people who went to college to learn this and now do it professionally. :laugh:

Cosplayer to the end I guess. :dunno:

As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here. The more permissive we become with societal norms, the more of these deviants crawl out of the woodwork and walk around in plain sight.

Not really sure, from the video on Twitter, what you think the problem is.

People like sex. So what?

I don't know what it's going to take for America to wake up and realize trannies, in the vast majority of cases, are mentally ill and deranged people. They are not sane. Anyone that believes they are born as the wrong sex and will damage themselves with drugs and mutilate themselves with surgery are people who are not well. They need to be seperated from society and given help by professionals.

If a guy is running around in the streets saying he is Jesus Christ is the right course of action to give him a robe, a crown of thorns and legally change his name to Jesus Christ? All you're doing is feeding into his dillusion. It doesn't help him, all you do is encourage his insanity. How is that any different than trannies?

I don't like to throw the baby out with the bath water, but gays shouldn't be allowed to be a part of society anymore.

Gays were fine when everyone just said "don't ask don't tell" or "what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business". That was ok. But now they are getting out of control and taking things wwaaaayyyyy too far. They are negatively impacting American society as a whole.

When you see them marching in groups publicly saying stuff like this about children then it's time to shut them all down.

To all of one twitter account?

That's not going to cut it, for the research paper.

Then don't. This isn't a research paper. It's a bust of a child predator, who people of your political views are becoming far more comfortable with every day, so let's just say I'm not exactly shocked by your dismissive attitude towards it and that of every other leftist who has commented in this thread the same way you have.

Why are you so protective of these people?

Let the gaslighting begin in 3, 2, 1....

Forum List

Back