Head of Wagner group that tried to overthrow Putin dies in plane crash

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Well, no one saw that coming. And by "no one," I of course mean everyone.

Why on Earth would he get in an airplane? Was he so confident in himself that he failed to realize that his only chance was to lock himself in a windowless room, a la Ali Larter in "Final Destination 2"?

The most risky he should have gotten was to be in a nondescript but heavily-armored car, driven on back roads by a trusted relative, with minimum three decoy cars taking other routes.

I bet they wanted him to go down in Ukraine. But failing that, fuck him. He can go down in Russia.

The plan must have been very clever.
Notice this little tidbit from the OP article:

Multiple videos circulating on social media appear to show the jet crashing.

Somebody knew to be watching.

First before suspecting a coincidence, is the question on whether the CIA was involved?

I don't think Putin vendors out his dirty work......he loves his KGB.

Just pulled this up:

Several Telegram channels reported that the jet was shot down by air defense system. Another version is a terror attack on board. The reports also said that Prigozhin's "right hand" in the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, was also killed in the crash.
Wagner chief Prigozhin among 10 dead in Russia jet crash - I24NEWS

What a weird coincidence.

Darn shame.

These things happen.
Usually they accidentally fall from high buildings. Foes of Putin just have the darnedest bad luck. Who would have ever thought this could happen? They really need to maintain their aircraft better.

Well, no one saw that coming. And by "no one," I of course mean everyone.

Why on Earth would he get in an airplane? Was he so confident in himself that he failed to realize that his only chance was to lock himself in a windowless room, a la Ali Larter in "Final Destination 2"?

The most risky he should have gotten was to be in a nondescript but heavily-armored car, driven on back roads by a trusted relative, with minimum three decoy cars taking other routes.

He was stupid enough to think that Putty would not kill him....he's dead.

As bad as things are in this country, at least we haven't gotten to the point where our leaders are assassinating one another. Yet.

Forum List

Back