Health Care disaster being postponed until after congressional election

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Health Care disaster being postponed until after congressional election.

obviously everyone knows that both Democrats and Republicans will want vengeance after the Health Care Bill goes into full effect.

our government has completely failed us, Executive, Legislative and Judicial.
we're already suffering through a "bad economy" and now many people will get busted down to 30 hours per week, and businesses won't know how to handle the new demands.

it's tragic.
we need to change the name of our country from U.S.A. to D.U.M.B.

Obama is a clever and devious pile of human garbage. I shouldn't have to explain to anyone with an IQ over 80 why he is pulling this shit.

I admire that rat bastards cleverness. I'm sure that commie bitch Valerie Jarrett inspired it because it's pretty obvious to intelligent individuals that this scumbag we mistake for a president can't make a decision on his own.

That said, it's a damn brilliant move worthy of a communist heathen, faggot sonofabitch.

I admire that rat bastards cleverness. I'm sure that commie bitch Valerie Jarrett inspired it because it's pretty obvious to intelligent individuals that this scumbag we mistake for a president can't make a decision on his own.

That said, it's a damn brilliant move worthy of a communist heathen, faggot sonofabitch.

A lot of anger over something that probably doesn't affect you...

Hmmmm.

Forum List

Back