Hearing liberals bastardize the "I have a dream" speech

How, specifically, has Obama done what you just claimed he did? ...or didn't do for that matter.

it's a white thing, you wouldn't understand
Or more precisely? A HUMAN one...from a human that is sick of the division, and those that perpetrate it, and haven't learned a thing from history...but practice their wares/notions for partisan aggrandizement.

They still remain part of the problem and disgusting humans that don't deserve the title human.

And this...

Was the sought of thing that Dr. King gave his life to fight.

People "dehumanizing" other people.

You just utterly do not understand what Dr. King was talking about.

Obama has had several opportunities to UNITE on racial lines...He has instead chose to light fires and divide farther. What to expect from a 'Community Organizer' [Read that Malignant, narcissistic Self aggrandizing professional shit-disturber and race pimp].
List the many opportunities Obama had to reach out please.
His opportunity was to work for all Americans, and to stay out of small issues until they were clear and completed in their investigations, and were finalized so they could be read as plain as day even by a small child before commented on. He speaks before he is sure of himself, and that has cost him dearly in the public arena, and has also presented him as a biased person with even a chip on his shoulder in which is read within him as a personal problem, and this instead of being a leader in the free world for all whom want a leader to step up always in the free world, and to lead in righteousness and in good judgment for those whom look to him in these ways. A strong front man is made up usually by a strong back up (his party) in which should be strong behind him, but Obama has trusted in the wrong back up in life as seen in his pickings, and he is paying for that now in many ways it seems.

Absolutely ridiculous.

MLK would have slapped Obama's face

50 years after the speech, Obama, our First Black President makes a speech that's all about race, nothing about character and says we need a jobs program to help blacks

No, MLK would have Patton-Slapped Obama

I missed the speech back in '63...in class to be a Titan 2 missile crew commander... missed junior's speech today...sipping Jack by the pool...all the time in between I never had a problem with a negro....until junior arrived.

What is hateful and divisive for a President to state that if he had a son it would look like somebody who looks incredibly like him?

You people are truly sick.
It was within the context of the statement in which he made and when he made it that sent the message loud and clear as to where he stood in the case, even though he didn't know all the details yet... The implications were absolutely known, even though it is played off as innocent by his supporters for whom also know exactly what took place when he said what he said, and why he said it when he said it. Don't play dumb now about it all..

The claim that they are denied the pursuit of life, liberty and justice simply is not true. Those who do work hard and realize their dreams are often referred to as Uncle Toms. Herman Cain is a great example. He is one person who chose not to listen to the bull and went out and made a wonderful life for himself and his family. Good thing he didn't just sit on the liberal plantation waiting for some lib to give him the green light or he'd still be in the self-imposed chains some have chosen to live with.

It all comes down to personal responsibility. It's not about what government can hand you. It's what you are capable of doing for yourself. You can't sit and wait for the liberals to lead you to a better life because they've no intention of encouraging anyone to leave the liberal plantation. They need people there. They need the country divided and angry. They constantly pit people against each other and it's so sad that they hijacked this anniversary to further divide people by misrepresenting the message that MLK sent.

Liberals teach that people deny you things by not paying for them. And, apparently, some still believe that not enough has been paid from the sweat and labor of others. Until this imaginary debt is paid, they will cry racism.

Obama is in the best position to reach out and encourage people to soar, yet he choses to keep up the rhetoric and continue to keep "victims" enraged at the supposed enemy. This divisive attitude has taken racial relations a few steps back. Shame that he only claims to be a uniter, but really doesn't want to be one.
How, specifically, has Obama done what you just claimed he did? ...or didn't do for that matter.

the cops acted...

If I had a son...

clinging to their guns and bibles

enemies of the state

etc etc

seriously, don't ask questions you know the answers to.
Are you a cop, why does that offend you so? It isn't divisive, how many people in America are cops? A fraction. Cut your bullshat.

If I had a son was an absolute truth...Trayvon looked more than Obama than he did to his own father. Cut your bullshat.

Clinging to their guns and bibles, I guess the truth hurt huh? What's offensive about it? As a christian myself, I cling to my Bible. Not so much on guns, as I'm not a nutter, but if it applies to you, why not own it? Cut your bullshat.

Enemies of the state, that's all? The Republicans have said worse.

The truth of the matter is, Obama is "divisive" because you haters WANT to make him divisive. You're pulling shat out your ass and purposefully misconstruing his statements to fit your agenda of ready-made hate from the onset.

Cut your bullshat.

Last edited:
What is hateful and divisive for a President to state that if he had a son it would look like somebody who looks incredibly like him?

It was within the context of the statement in which he made and when he made it that sent the message loud and clear as to where he stood in the case, even though he didn't know all the details yet... The implications were absolutely known, even though it is played off as innocent by his supporters for whom also know exactly what took place when he said what he said, and why he said it when he said it. Don't play dumb now about it all..
You are pulling that out of your filthy ass. That was not the context.

The context was in sympathy to the parents who lossed a son senselessly. The context was within the fact that Trayvon was PERCEIVED as criminal for simply being black and present.

Cut your bullshat.

The context was in sympathy to the parents who lossed a son senselessly. The context was within the fact that Trayvon was PERCEIVED as criminal for simply being black and present.

Cut your bullshat.
If he is going to get into this having sympathy for all those whom suffer these sorts of things in life, then why doesn't he give equal time in the matter to all as to be found within his wordings or speaking's in this way ? He didn't just weigh in on the Trayvon matter once, he expanded on it even (Trayvon was me 35 years ago), therefore making it even more obvious as to what he was doing when he done it, so just as someone else said here, why ask or demand answers to something that you already know ? There are many injustices out there, and it isn't always pertaining to blacks, but it seems in Obama's world he takes special time to have sympathy for these total strangers in one way, but not for other total strangers in another the same, and for whom are sometimes killed and abused in even worse ways and situations in life, so wouldn't you think that their parents may grieve just as hard as Trayvon's parents were grieving also? Where is Obama in their cases ?

I missed the speech back in '63...in class to be a Titan 2 missile crew commander... missed junior's speech today...sipping Jack by the pool...all the time in between I never had a problem with a negro....until junior arrived.

You have a black kid?

Cut your bullshat.
If he is going to get into this having sympathy for all those whom suffer these sorts of things in life, then why doesn't he give equal time in the matter to all as to be found within his wordings or speaking's in this way ? He didn't just weigh in on the Trayvon matter once, he expanded on it even (Trayvon was me 35 years ago), therefore making it even more obvious as to what he was doing when he done it, so just as someone else said here, why ask or demand answers to something that you already know ? There are many injustices out there, and it isn't always pertaining to blacks, but it seems in Obama's world he takes special time to have sympathy for these total strangers in one way, but not for other total strangers in another the same, and for whom are sometimes killed and abused in even worse ways and situations in life, so wouldn't you think that their parents may grieve just as hard as Trayvon's parents were grieving also? Where is Obama in their cases ?
Why are you PURPOSEFULLY blowing things out of proportion?

Number 1. The Trayvon Martin case was arguably the most talked about story in the media for well over a year. Common sense dictates that the President would end up addressing it. Or at least COULD end up addressing it.

Number 2. He was ASKED that question, when he answered that "if he had a son..." He didn't just get up and start talking about it.

Why must you and your ilk distort things so?

Is your hate that corrupting?

Cut your bullshat.

Number 1. The Trayvon Martin case was arguably the most talked about story in the media for well over a year. Common sense dictates that the President would end up addressing it. Or at least COULD end up addressing it.

Number 2. He was ASKED that question, when he answered that "if he had a son..." He didn't just get up and start talking about it.

Why do you do exactly what the President does, and miss-interpret or miss-read into everything ?

Why do you do exactly what the President does, and miss-interpret or miss-read into everything ?
Actually, that's what you're doing.

I, on the other hand, have nailed it right as rain.

Actually, that's what you're doing.

I, on the other hand, have nailed it right as rain.
No, no, no, I don't think so, but you can have a dream to, and that dream will be that someday you will be enlightened to the American struggles in life, just as Martin Luther King was also when he spoke that speech, but it's ummm highly doubtful really that you could be enlightened as he was, because you are off message and his shoes wouldn't fit cha (imho). LOL

the cops acted...

If I had a son...

clinging to their guns and bibles

enemies of the state

etc etc

seriously, don't ask questions you know the answers to.
Are you a cop, why does that offend you so? It isn't divisive, how many people in America are cops? A fraction. Cut your bullshat.

If I had a son was an absolute truth...Trayvon looked more than Obama than he did to his own father. Cut your bullshat.

Clinging to their guns and bibles, I guess the truth hurt huh? What's offensive about it? As a christian myself, I cling to my Bible. Not so much on guns, as I'm not a nutter, but if it applies to you, why not own it? Cut your bullshat.

Enemies of the state, that's all? The Republicans have said worse.

The truth of the matter is, Obama is "divisive" because you haters WANT to make him divisive. You're pulling shat out your ass and purposefully misconstruing his statements to fit your agenda of ready-made hate from the onset.

Cut your bullshat.

See, it's people like you that help to make things worse.

You see the leader of the free world insulting people and you cheer, like that's leadership.

You see him saying ignorant divisive bullshit and you think it's great and spin it so you can pretend it is.

sad really

you have a deep need for obama to 'win', so much so you won't face the truth.

Now some woman is proclaiming "We are still chained!"

"We are still denied the pursuit of life, liberty & justice"

And Mrs Obama is sitting there shaking her head in complete agreement.

Should make any American sick.

Blacks are brainwashed sheep that are becoming nothing more then a victim class of idiots.

The truth is they can become
-The president
-Senator
-Congressman
-Supreme court justice
-Ceo
-drive the bus

I can't think of anything they can't do??? So how the fuck are they in chains??? Is the fact that they get arrested for killing people = chaining them? Or is it not giving them a million dollars a piece = that????

A bunch of bitchers.

Last edited:
Very old joke.

If Martin Luther King had done drugs, his dream would have been different. That whole day would have been different. "I have a dream; that a big purple crocodile was flying through the sky! And I rode that crocodile, eating Ho-hos with George Wallace!" ~ anonymous

Forum List

Back