Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

All I said was the term embryo applies to all mammals not just humans

Which by the way is a scientific fact.

YOU on the other hand start talking about men being pregnant and birthing children which just displays your ignorance.
No it shows the ignorance of the Trans movement.
Matters not Humans carry humans

Huh?

A third trimester fetus is certainly a person, nearly all think so (besides rabid abortion-crazed selfish leftists).

And nobody was addressing the parts. You evaded my post and just started a new conversation with yourself.

You said because something is a clump of cells, we can kill it. I pointed out that a group of cells is what you are. Then you ran and started that weird unprompted debate with yourself.

Care to address your creepy logic? You think your mom could murder you if she wanted because you’re a group of cells?
The end result isn't creepy, abortion is one of the necessary evils that has saved mankind from itself. Live with it or die sooner

The end result isn't creepy, abortion is one of the necessary evils that has saved mankind from itself. Live with it or die sooner
So you.. agree with me?

Mom should be able to murder you if she can’t pay the bills?

Do you think an 8.5 month old “fetus”
Should be aborted if the mother desires it?

So you.. agree with me?

Mom should be able to murder you if she can’t pay the bills?

Do you think an 8.5 month old “fetus”
Should be aborted if the mother desires it?
No woman would desire that at that point ; the woman did not go through all the pain and suffering to come up empty-handed. Unfortunately the 30 week checkup is the most revealing of all them. If a woman is advised to have a late term abortion by her doctor it is because the child is hopelessly flawed or the mother's life is in danger. It is a stupid question to ask. Of course, that's why they occur.

Last edited:
No woman would desire that at that point
what if one does? Should it be legal?

I’m unsure why you’d think you know what every single woman would do in a situation. Can you explain why you think you do?

what if one does? Should it be legal?

I’m unsure why you’d think you know what every single woman would do in a situation. Can you explain why you think you do?
No sane person would continue a pregnancy that long unless they wanted to bring a child into this world. I believe most women, more so than men, are sane and reasonable. If one did, highly unlikely, they would be on my insane list.

No sane person would continue a pregnancy that long unless they wanted to bring a child into this world. I believe most women, more so than men, are sane and reasonable. If one did, highly unlikely, they would be on my insane list.
Again.. should it be legal?

I would have to say it is fine. Legality as we've seen has been very fickle on this matter. You assume you know the reason. We don't know that. You always have to give people the benefit of the doubt. That's the American way.

Bad question. I don't believe government agencies or the courts can legally pass any limitations on abortion. Simple knowledge of an abortion is a HIPPA violation, unfortunately it's just a misdemeanor, it needs to be a felony. Put all violators in prison where they belong.

I would have to say it is fine. Legality as we've seen has been very fickle on this matter. You assume you know the reason. We don't know that. You always have to give people the benefit of the doubt. That's the American way.
So you’d see nothing wrong with killing an 8.5 month fetus?

Just want to make sure that’s what you’re referring to

So you’d see nothing wrong with killing an 8.5 month fetus?

Just want to make sure that’s what you’re referring to
Personally I would never wait that long. But you keep missing the point, no sane person who " wants ", as you say it, an abortion would wait that long. The 30 week checkup is the most thorough and most revealing of all the pregnancy checkups. A lot of women only then discover, for example, they are carrying a fetus with Down's Syndrome. It is estimated that 60 to 90 % of the women carrying such fetuses abort them. You have to be a very special person not to abort. Blaming women who admit they couldn't handle that is criminal. No one will ever know all the reasons women choose abortion and unfortunately many people choose to blame them rather than understand them.

I stick with the United Nations Human Rights Charter on Abortion. Which states, " the right to life, begins at birth. " ( Not before ). Abortion is a right. And women do not have to even state the reason for having one.

I don’t care what the UN says, they don’t make our laws and have no say in this topic.

Abortion is not a right,

So, the right to life begins at birth? Is it, or is it not a baby, and alive, before birth?

I don’t care what the UN says, they don’t make our laws and have no say in this topic.

Abortion is not a right,

So, the right to life begins at birth? Is it, or is it not a baby, and alive, before birth?
There are 2 answers to that question. The emotional, irresponsible one is, " IT'S A BABY ! " The scientific, responsible one is, " it's a fetus. " It depends on how crazy you want to get over someone else's personal business.

Personally I would never wait that long. But you keep missing the point, no sane person who " wants ", as you say it, an abortion would wait that long.
No sane person would murder another human with a chainsaw either. However, I can easily and decisively say that it should be illegal.

For some reason, you hiccup and are unwilling to say it should be illegal, then you awkwardly and obviously try to change the subject. You’ve done it like 3-4 times. Do you think no one would notice? Just answer the question and stand by it.

You can click “disagree” on my posts until the skin falls off your fingers for all I care. Just answer the question.

I think you don’t want to because you know your leftist ideology answer would make you a monster, and instead of owning it you have to try to victimize what would be the insane person in this scenario, which would be the mother (and the butcher-shop immoral doctor who would do it)

Forum List

Back