Heather Heyer ‘Murdered While Protesting Against Hate’

Status
Not open for further replies.
One less white woman making white babies. Black Lives Matters will be proud. Will they start a White Women Lives Matter in her honor?
Amazing. I love ya, but you are as clueless as the liberals here. Nobody needs to die, I understand the frustration. Enough is enough. I voted for Trump, I want to stop the hate on both sides, just shut it down. End it. Unify.

"Heather Heyer ‘Murdered While Protesting Against Hate’"

Unfortunately, she won’t be the last person to be a murder victim of the hateful right.

I would hope not. Race traitors are a greater threat than the inferior races themselves.

Shit cracks me up.....liberal wack job guns down Scalise?....crickets.

Liberal wack job goes to illegal protest and gets run over....Gaaaaaaaah!!!!! It's a travesty I tell You!!!!

All this after watching liberal pukes rioting for the last five years.

Heather Heyer's life mattered, Seth Rich's life did not.... according to "Democrats..."

Search Results
Lawsuit Alleges Fox News And Trump Supporter Created Fake - NPR
www.npr.org/.../lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
Aug 1, 2017 - Butowsky offered to pay for Wheeler to investigate the death of the DNC aide, Seth Rich, on behalf of his grieving parents in Omaha, Neb.
Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from ...
money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/media/rod-wheeler-seth-rich-fox-news.../index.html
Aug 1, 2017 - The White House worked with Fox News and a wealthy Republican donor to concoct a story about the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, according to an explosive lawsuit filed Tuesday. ... According to the story, Wheeler said there was in fact evidence showing Rich ...
Seth Rich and the myth behind the DNC staffer's killing - CNN
www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/us/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-theories/index.html
Aug 2, 2017 - Nearly a year ago, Seth Rich was shot in the back as he made his way home one night in Washington. But why?
Top stories
'I Was Seth Rich for a Day' — Washington, D.C. Man Misidentified as Murder Victim by Conspiracy Theorists
snopes.com · 2 days ago

More for seth rich murdered
A Lobbyist Detective's Strange Quest to Find Seth Rich's Murderer ...
www.motherjones.com/.../a-lobbyist-detectives-strange-quest-to-find-seth-richs-murd...
Jul 10, 2017 - Seth Rich was dead, and Jack Burkman was thinking of his mom. Back in the '80s, when Burkman got to Georgetown Law School after growing ...
Murder of Seth Rich - Wikipedia
Murder of Seth Rich - Wikipedia
Seth Conrad Rich (January 3, 1989 – July 10, 2016) was an American employee for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) who was fatally shot in the ...
Bloomingdale · ‎2016 Democratic National ... · ‎Gunfire locator · ‎Big lie
Parents of murdered Democrat Seth Rich dismayed by Fox News ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › Media › Fox News
4 days ago - Joel and Mary Rich say discredited Fox News story – since retracted – damaged the investigation of their son's killing.
The strange case of Fox News, Trump and the death of young ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › Media › Fox News
7 days ago - Mary Rich, the mother of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, holds up a picture of her son. Photograph: The Washington Post/Getty Images.
Seth Rich: Separating fact and speculation | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/.../seth-rich-separating-fact-and-speculation/
6 days ago - The story of the 2016 shooting death of Democratic party worker Seth Rich has followed that pattern, with one important difference. A recent ...
Why Seth Rich's Murder Still Fuels Far-Right Conspiracy Theories a ...
www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-634062
Jul 10, 2017 - The 27-year-old man was taken to a local hospital, where he died. His name was Seth Rich. In the months since his murder, Rich has become ...
Ad
  1. Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails‎
    Adwww.philstockworld.com/‎

Daily Stock and Option Strategy Be The House, Not the Gambler
    Trade Alerts · Daily Market News · Options Education · Weekly Webinars
    Types: Daily Report, Top Trades, Trend Watcher, Live ChatPSW Daily Report -
    from $99.00/mo
    -
    Report Subscription
    · More

Unfortunately, she won’t be the last person to be a murder victim of the hateful right.

I would hope not. Race traitors are a greater threat than the inferior races themselves.

Race traitor?

She's white protesting against whites. Live flaying should be the standard punishment for race traitors of all races by all races. There is no higher practice of dishonor to one's own ancestry than to fight against your own race.

Shit cracks me up.....liberal wack job guns down Scalise?....crickets.

Liberal wack job goes to illegal protest and gets run over....Gaaaaaaaah!!!!! It's a travesty I tell You!!!!

All this after watching liberal pukes rioting for the last five years.
Didn't you get the word....white male gunmen aren't political....they are mentally ill. Every time.

599032b52200002d001a5a94.jpeg

“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention,” read Heyer’s last public post on Facebook.

RUCKERSVILLE, Va. ― The woman who was killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday when a car plowed into a group of anti-racist demonstrators was a 32-year-old paralegal who was passionate about social justice.

Heather Heyer’s mother, Susan Bro, told HuffPost that her daughter attended Saturday’s rally because she “was about bringing an end to injustice.”

“Heather was not about hate, Heather was about stopping hatred,” Bro said through tears. “Heather was about bringing an end to injustice. I don’t want her death to be a focus for more hatred, I want her death to be a rallying cry for justice and equality and fairness and compassion.”

According to The Associated Press, Heyer was struck as she was crossing the street. At least 19 others were injured in the crash, some critically, said police.

Heather Heyer 'Murdered While Protesting Against Hate' In Charlottesville, Friends Say

She must be remembered.
Washington Redskin
Political correctness killed her

599032b52200002d001a5a94.jpeg

“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention,” read Heyer’s last public post on Facebook.

RUCKERSVILLE, Va. ― The woman who was killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday when a car plowed into a group of anti-racist demonstrators was a 32-year-old paralegal who was passionate about social justice.

Heather Heyer’s mother, Susan Bro, told HuffPost that her daughter attended Saturday’s rally because she “was about bringing an end to injustice.”

“Heather was not about hate, Heather was about stopping hatred,” Bro said through tears. “Heather was about bringing an end to injustice. I don’t want her death to be a focus for more hatred, I want her death to be a rallying cry for justice and equality and fairness and compassion.”

According to The Associated Press, Heyer was struck as she was crossing the street. At least 19 others were injured in the crash, some critically, said police.

Heather Heyer 'Murdered While Protesting Against Hate' In Charlottesville, Friends Say

She must be remembered.

Sorry it turned out that way for her, but she should have stayed at home

-Geaux

Surely she wasn't protesting all whites?

She's the type that would agree to reparation for slavery out of white guilty. She's a danger and menace to whites.

EDIT:

She *WAS* a danger

But was she protesting all white people?

And how do you know she would have agreed to reparations?

In war we shoot first and ask later. If it walks like a duck, quack likes a duck then it's getting shot like a duck. Allow us the time to ask this dead duck how it felt towards white people, the dead often remain silent on these matters for quite some time.

She's the type that would agree to reparation for slavery out of white guilty. She's a danger and menace to whites.

EDIT:

She *WAS* a danger

In war we shoot first and ask later. If it walks like a duck, quack likes a duck then it's getting shot like a duck. Allow us the time to ask this dead duck how it felt towards white people, the dead often remain silent on these matters for quite some time.

So you are at war? With this white woman?

EDIT:

She *WAS* a danger

Ask her her opinion on the matter. Hold your breathe until she answers. Use a plastic bag to assist you in holding your breathe.

EDIT:

She *WAS* a danger

Ask her her opinion on the matter. Hold your breathe until she answers. Use a plastic bag to assist you in holding your breathe.

Dude, I'm asking questions.

Do you think pre-emptive killing is a good idea for those you perceive to be "race traitors"?

You don't know she was against all white people.

You don't know her stance on reparations.

You seem to think you are "at war."

And now, rather than explain it to me, you want me to commit suicide.

Why would anyone try to understand your views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back