Heavily armed Antifa attack Veterans.

ANTIFA doing what they do.attacking innocent Americans. I wonder how many USMB members are ANTIFA? Wheee this is fun!

OMG. Why isn’t Biden giving a prime time address on these radical Democrats, and letting the country know that we do not accept Democrats attacking U.Sl veterans?!

A Reich Wing website, catering to Reich Wing Nut Jobs.

Find a less bias and more informed source. A 30-Second Search on Google failed to turn up any real proof of the above shit storm of lies.
Google hides anything that is detrimental to the Democrat Cause.

so. you went with proving you're a MORON.

:yes_text12:
306>232.....
#winning.

giphy.gif

If Trump's brownshirts are crying this hard, you know their bitch asses got beaten down hard.

Look at it from their POV. Trump cult brownshirts are used to rolling into town and having a free pass to attack everyone they see. But this time, the people fought back and ran them out of town. No wonder the Trump cult here is freaking out. If they can't get away with violence any more, then how are they going to cling to power as a corrupt fascist minority and tyrannize the moral majority?

It is interesting, how all over the globe, the liberal "pansies" are curbstomping fascists. It's happening in Ukraine, it's happening here. That would mean that the conservatives are much wimpier than the pansies.
You support a pedo who raped his own fucking daughter you low life piece of maggot shat

You support a pedo who raped his own fucking daughter you low life piece of maggot shat
Thanks to the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule, we now know the full story.

The Trump cultists sent their most elite PedoNazi brigade out to terrorize a town.

Those limp-wristed Antifa pussies sent them packing, without even breaking a sweat.

Hence, Trump cultists are insane with rage.

Thanks to the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule, we now know the full story.

The Trump cultists sent their most elite PedoNazi brigade out to terrorize a town.

Those limp-wristed Antifa pussies sent them packing, without even breaking a sweat.

Hence, Trump cultists are insane with rage.
What the fuck are you yapping about now?

Every time your Brown Shirts have clashed with Americans, every last time, the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers kicked the living fuck out of you Nazi weenies.

In fact, you Nazi scum got so beat down that you had to have the Gestapo intervene to defend the Brown Shirts, revealing the fact that ANTIFA is working under orders of the democrat party and under the direction of the FBI. You imprison your political enemies so that your Brown Shirts can engage in terrorism on behalf of the democrat party without response.

And here you are crowing that your terrorist Brown Shirts assaulted veterans at a veterans celebration - so deep is your hatred of America and everything the Republic stands for.

Well, if you're an 1/6 Trump insurrectionist, you're not armed unless you have a firearm....

If you're some nut job in Oregon, you're "heavily" armed if you don't have a firearm.
Lying again, Nazi twat?

The Brown Shirts in Oregon had AK-47 and AR15 Rifles. You send your Brown Shirts out heavily armed to engage in terrorism. Such is the way of the Nazi democrats.

Last edited:
Lying again, Nazi twat?

The Brown Shirts in Oregon had AK-47 and AR15 Rifles. You send your Brown Shirts our heavily armed to engage in terrorism. Such is the way of the Nazi democrats.

Really? I thought those were the types of guns that EVERYONE should have. At least, according to conservatives.

Oh wait.....................only conservatives are guaranteed those guns under the 2nd. Sorry. Forgot.

I'll translate what this sad Nazi cocksucker is trying to say:

"Those were our most elite Trump cult pedonazi brownshirts, and antifa wiped the floor with them! Waaaaaa! Now change my diaper!"
SO what you're saying is "Nuhn UHN - yoo"

You pathetic Nazi cocksucker.

Oh and Nazi, I back up my charge - I explain EXACTLY why you vile pukes are in fact Nazis.

When you start your

1663346553849.png

You seem to neglect what it is that Americans do that make you think we are Nazis?

To refresh the two braincells you have, here is a tiny portion of the proof I have the you and your filthy Reich are in fact Nazis.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
    • Republicans judge people by the content of their Character
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
    • Republicans support free people trading freely with each other
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
    • Republicans promote individual liberty
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
    • Republicans support rights for all
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
    • Capricious and arbitrary rule by dictators runs against the concepts of liberty
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
    • The state is the god of the democrats
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
    • Hate speech laws, political correctness, cancel culture
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
    • The Opposition Candidate for 2024 is polling well ahead of Biden, so he had his goons kick their door in.

Forum List

Back