Hello my fellow "EASTER WORSHIPPERS" [Obama and Hillary won't say "Christians".]

Obomit and Killary worship satan

They would never acknowledge the One Immortal GOD ...the GOD of LOVE

Hell awaits those two

Have no doubt. The only question is....who will go first....he or her
Said just like a radical muslim about ready to kill those not of her religion....just the other side of the patriarchal religious coin.

I don't see the term "Easter worshippers" as a slight against Christians. I see it as being specific that the victims were taking part in the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus the Christ and savior.

Many of them apparently doing so in hotels. :uhh:

Dragonlady's point is spot-on. If you're a terrorist and your aim is to maximize a death count, you don't strike in some random place at some random time -- you strike where people are congregated. Could be churches on a big church day; could be the Olympics in Atlanta, could be a building where people regularly work.

Apparently we are experiencing the same sort of splits between different groups of Christians that Europeans experienced in the Middle Ages and in early modern European history. Even in the colonies before the American Revolution, the various factions of Christians were combative with each other. Puritans, Quakers, Catholics, Episcopalians.

Just as Jews and Muslims have split, so are Christians of various groups, yet this fact is rarely acknowledged.

As I have said above, Hilary Clinton is a life-long Methodist. Her husband is a Baptist. President Obama is a member of the United Church of Christ.

It is not valid to say that one is a "Christian" without stating what denomination one belongs to.

I remember seeing a billboard somewhere in Texas or New Mexico with an anti-Roman Catholic message. I'm no fan of the RCs, but this was disgusting, and no doubt paid for by some wigged-out protestant.

It is about time that we acknowledge that the Christian faith is splintered, at least in this country.

Last edited:
Here christians, let me cry you a river because no one specifically recognized you all as the only people suffering or celebrating on another pagan holiday..
You live off the Christian's good will. I want so much for your Islamic friends to start getting you I can taste it. Its fun. And more then that, funny. If you are not Islamic you are being warned by their actions and still do not get it. It is a shame there are very peaceful Islamic people who are grouped in to this.
Oh look.....a threat. How typical for the other side of the radical patriarchal religion coin from muslims.

You new to Engrish?

Obviously "Easter" here is a time reference. If it had been May Day they would have been "May Day worshipers". Wouldn't even involve a Maypole.
Engrish?
Go figure, pogo is an Asian? Huh, I thought those people were smart.
And there we have it.....identity politics by CRCs. What does a poster being "Asian" have to do with this?

So I'm "Asian" now?? :wtf:

I can't keep up. I've been assigned "female", "genius", "tard", "Democrat", "Pol Pot", "Alinskyite", "gay", "old", "young", "****", and now, inexplicably, "Asian". Apparently I gotta lot on my plate. :dunno:

OK to be honest my plate does contain curry a lot of the time...

Here christians, let me cry you a river because no one specifically recognized you all as the only people suffering or celebrating on another pagan holiday..
You live off the Christian's good will. I want so much for your Islamic friends to start getting you I can taste it. Its fun. And more then that, funny. If you are not Islamic you are being warned by their actions and still do not get it. It is a shame there are very peaceful Islamic people who are grouped in to this.
Oh look.....a threat. How typical for the other side of the radical patriarchal religion coin from muslims.
The one reason I left the church..

What threat? Just watching it happen is their threat to mostly you. Now go produce a 1980 Ford Pinto. You hurt mostly yourselves. And most of the people you hate know will now watch you get destroyed with little remorse. That is what has changed in the last decade or so to now. You used the Alinsky radical book to push guilt on people who did you no wrong. Who the ph uk are you?

You new to Engrish?

Obviously "Easter" here is a time reference. If it had been May Day they would have been "May Day worshipers". Wouldn't even involve a Maypole.
Engrish?
Go figure, pogo is an Asian? Huh, I thought those people were smart.
And there we have it.....identity politics by CRCs. What does a poster being "Asian" have to do with this?

So I'm "Asian" now?? :wtf:

I can't keep up. I've been assigned "female", "genius", "tard", "Democrat", "Pol Pot", "Alinskyite", "gay", "old", "young", "****", and now, inexplicably, "Asian". Apparently I gotta lot on my plate. :dunno:

OK to be honest my plate does contain curry a lot of the time...
They have to put us in little identity boxes.....it's how they function.

What threat? Just watching it happen is their threat to mostly you. Now go produce a 1980 Ford Pinto. You hurt mostly yourselves. And most of the people you hate know will now watch you get destroyed with little remorse. That is what has changed in the last decade or so to now. You used the Alinsky radical book to push guilt on people who did you no wrong. Who the ph uk are you?
I left my book on Alinsky in my Ford Pinto station wagon while I was smuggling illegals the gas tank exploded and I lost my load...If you know what I mean? And it happened on Easter...
I see you still have yours, how about "The Anarchist Cookbook"?

I celebrate Easter by eating candy and having day long buffett's since I don't want anymore kids the orgies stopped, sorry folks...

Apparently we are experiencing the same sort of splits between different groups of Christians that Europeans experienced in the Middle Ages and in early modern European history. Even in the colonies before the American Revolution, the various factions of Christians were combative with each other. Puritans, Quakers, Catholics, Episcopalians.

Just as Jews and Muslims have split, so are Christians of various groups, yet this fact is rarely acknowledged.

As I have said above, Hilary Clinton is a life-long Methodist. Her husband is a Baptist. President Obama is a member of the United Church of Christ.

It is not valid to say that one is a "Christian" without stating what denomination one belongs to.

I remember seeing a billboard somewhere in Texas or New Mexico with an anti-Roman Catholic message. I'm no fan of the RCs, but this was disgusting, and no doubt paid for by some wigged-out protestant.

It is about time that we acknowledge that the Christian faith is splintered, at least in this country.

Anti-Catholic bigotry used to be a thing too, I guess still is but bigger in the past. A whole political party congealed around it in the first half of the 19th century, they were called the Know Nothings. Anti-immigrant nationalists, which should sound familiar --- their element eventually oozed into the Klan and similar groups. Started an infamous riot in 1855 called "Bloody Monday" (more here). Back in 1928 when the first major party Catholic candidate (Al Smith) ran for POTUS, the Ku Klux Klan ran a national smear campaign against him for the crime of being Catholic.

I first became aware of this particular bigot brand when JFK was running. My mother tried to explain why being Catholic would be held against him. It was the most bizarre thing I'd ever heard.

I left my book on Alinsky in my Ford Pinto station wagon while I was smuggling illegals the gas tank exploded and I lost my load...If you know what I mean? And it happened on Easter...

Onliest Belinsky I ever knew before the knuckledraggers came online was a lefthanded pitcher from 1965. :dunno:

s-l640.jpg

Apparently I have sci-fi books I've never seen too. Also I'm "Asian".

Anarchist! We can not pay for the social programs we already have. And you want to massively increase it. Do you ever listen to people who warned over the decades? Boomers are retiring and that federal tax and 15% social security tax and medicare tax is not going into the general fund anymore. Resources are needed to keep the living standards from decreasing. It is far more a possibility a stock market collapse can then the fraud global warming agenda you love being caused by humans. Now go watch "the day after tomorrow" as it is one of your college degree courses.

Anarchist! We can not pay for the social programs we already have. And you want to massively increase it. Do you ever listen to people who warned over the decades? Boomers are retiring and that federal tax and 15% social security tax and medicare tax is not going into the general fund anymore. Resources are needed to keep the living standards from decreasing. It is far more a possibility a stock market collapse can then the fraud global warming agenda you love being caused by humans. Now go watch "the day after tomorrow" as it is one of your college degree courses.

You like to just make shit up as you go along huh.

Forum List

Back