Help me understand the purpose for the Trounce on Trump business today

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
And yesterday, day before, everyday, but now it's bigly. What I mean is, why exactly has mass PROG-view come to the conclusion Trump incited the "riot" at the Capital & subsequent impeachment etc.?

Just a thought, if Trump did something to hang a hat on, wouldn't this "SIEGE" of Democracy and such come by more than a few hundred crazies, Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, project managers (cough!), anarchists, spectators and that? I mean after all, Trump has his supporters, they came out in the millions while Biden entertains his basement & nobody shows up anyhow. How many people were outside the capital that day anyway, I've yet to read about it, have you?

He did incite the riot.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

I like the part we're supposed to believe everything election was on the up & up, including this so-called siege of an under-guarded Capital.

Say, where's the Biden press anyway, they shut that one down right. It's back to stories on gender and that.

He did incite the riot.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

So that's it huh. What a twisted line of thinking No-Trades. I guess you're right, somehow over a hundred million Trump supporters didn't get your message.

No shit, that's it? Fuck all I wanted was validation, anyone else?

He did incite the riot.
You whimpering simpering snowflake. There isNothing there inciting violence. There is a request for affirmation of American values which you libs find offensive

And yesterday, day before, everyday, but now it's bigly. What I mean is, why exactly has mass PROG-view come to the conclusion Trump incited the "riot" at the Capital & subsequent impeachment etc.?

Just a thought, if Trump did something to hang a hat on, wouldn't this "SIEGE" of Democracy and such come by more than a few hundred crazies, Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, project managers (cough!), anarchists, spectators and that? I mean after all, Trump has his supporters, they came out in the millions while Biden entertains his basement & nobody shows up anyhow. How many people were outside the capital that day anyway, I've yet to read about it, have you?
We came to this conclusion after he first questioned the election result for 2 months, choose to hold a rally where he and his surrogates on mass said to these people to go to the capitol and "be strong", "have a trial by combat", and to those in the Capitol to "be a hero, because otherwise, they would come to their backyard". As a response, those supporters went to the Capitol and had that trial by combat.

Using violence in order to stop the confirmation of a Democratically elected leader in order for another leader to take his place is called an insurrection. If the person that goaded on those people just happens to be the leader they wanted to be installed; that leader is culpable, hence the impeachment.

He did incite the riot.
That is not incitement under ANY jurisdiction in America. NONE. ZERO!!!

Rules for Dems - Congressional Dems vow to impeach Trump the day after his election. Claim he's illegitimate. Claim he stole the election. Vow to remove him via the 25th amendment. Hold mass demonstrations before he's sworn into office. Riot, burn, loot, occupy government buildings, assault law enforcement. All okay by Dem rules.

Rules for Trump
- Impeach him if he does any of the things Dem did.

So we have this:

Vs.

This:
1610491656962.png

Again, the only thing worse than the Trump-incited attack on American democracy by rightwing thugs and criminals is rightists trying – and failing – to ‘justify’ the Trump-incited attack on American democracy.

Trump has only himself to blame.
Please quote what you believe Trump said that was incitement.

Was it anything like this:
1610491714447.png
1610491714447.png

So if one side says the country is symbolically under-siege, but really isn't, and taking into consider everything the left's done last 4+ years, would it be irrational to believe that yeah, the country is under siege alright?

He did incite the riot.

So that's it huh. What a twisted line of thinking No-Trades. I guess you're right, somehow over a hundred million Trump supporters didn't get your message.

I get it. He's your savior. Enjoy him while you can. He will shortly be irrelevant and a pariah.

He did incite the riot.

I get it. He's your savior. Enjoy him while you can. He will shortly be irrelevant and a pariah.
You need him to somehow magically be declared such to validate your sick emotions

Criminals should be punished.

That's the reason for the activlty concerning Trump.

It's not tough to understand, but the Trump cult can't understand it. They think DearLeader should be able to commit any criminal acts with impunity, so they don't understand why everyone doesn't think that way.

Forum List

Back