Help me understand the purpose for the Trounce on Trump business today

And yesterday, day before, everyday, but now it's bigly. What I mean is, why exactly has mass PROG-view come to the conclusion Trump incited the "riot" at the Capital & subsequent impeachment etc.?

Just a thought, if Trump did something to hang a hat on, wouldn't this "SIEGE" of Democracy and such come by more than a few hundred crazies, Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, project managers (cough!), anarchists, spectators and that? I mean after all, Trump has his supporters, they came out in the millions while Biden entertains his basement & nobody shows up anyhow. How many people were outside the capital that day anyway, I've yet to read about it, have you?

The "coup" was just an excuse. Most of what's happening now is because Trump's antics cost R's the Senate. They're more than ready to kick him to the curb now. And everyone else is happy to oblige.

I like the part we're supposed to believe everything election was on the up & up, including this so-called siege of an under-guarded Capital.

I like the part where the only possible way your guy could lose is "because fraud".

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

Last edited:
Democrat Capitol Police MURDERED an UNARMED, US AIR FORCE VETERAN because she was filming a protest.
Uh no. This woman was part of a violent mob who had smashed through the doors leading immediately to where members of Congress were sheltering from the violence.

She was one of unknown rioters who outnumbered the Capitol police charged with protecting Congress.

Tell me, what do you think Secret Service would have done if there were only a handful of agents between the president and a mob of violent rioters?
Clean your stomach window and quit getting your news from Piglosi and Sen. Good-for-Nothing Bum. She was UNARMED and filming--you know like all of those criminals were doing during the last four years during the BLM BS. HaHaHa, you're a moron who worships a bunch of communist democrat cowards.
Do you at least agree she was climbing through a shattered window of a barricaded door?
I will admit that she was UNARMED and filming. She didn't break into a shuttered business and steal property that was not hers--I know to you commie democrats, that is acceptable.

Trump said "be strong" and "have a trial by combat"?
He said that they had to fight like hell and if they didn’t the country was over.

There was indeed fighting.
‘They Got a Officer!’: How a Mob Dragged and Beat Police at the Capitol

The fighting hasn't even started yet. The Capitol protest was just a warmup for what's coming, and it's foolish to believe it's going to end when Trump's gone.
So how many more cops are you hoping to kill?

The only police officers who were killed or injured at the capitol protest were killed or injured by your buddies in black, antifa.

And yesterday, day before, everyday, but now it's bigly. What I mean is, why exactly has mass PROG-view come to the conclusion Trump incited the "riot" at the Capital & subsequent impeachment etc.?

Just a thought, if Trump did something to hang a hat on, wouldn't this "SIEGE" of Democracy and such come by more than a few hundred crazies, Trump supporters, non-Trump supporters, project managers (cough!), anarchists, spectators and that? I mean after all, Trump has his supporters, they came out in the millions while Biden entertains his basement & nobody shows up anyhow. How many people were outside the capital that day anyway, I've yet to read about it, have you?

The "coup" was just an excuse. Most of what's happening now is because Trump's antics cost R's the Senate. They're more than ready to kick him to the curb now. And everyone else is happy to oblige.
Anyone that calls for anything more than change regimes and move on is a communist traitor to the US.

Anyone that calls for anything more than change regimes and move on is a communist traitor to the US.
Can you rephrase that? Not sure what you're trying to say.

I like the part we're supposed to believe everything election was on the up & up, including this so-called siege of an under-guarded Capital.

I like the part where the only possible way your guy could lose is "because fraud".

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.
Did you actually read what he said. No wonder you voted for XiBiden, you're as demented as he is.

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.
Did you actually read what he said. No wonder you voted for XiBiden, you're as demented as he is.

I didn't vote for Biden. Try again.

These inferior-minded-brainwashed trumplican shitheads do NOT care about the US Constitution or this great country. Their allegiance is solely to trump.

Case and point; anyone (and I mean anyone) who disagrees with trump is now a traitor, treasonous, or a RINO. Logical thinking is entirely thrown out the window.

Condoning an invasion of the US Capital is now okay by the cultists; even when a joint session of congress is in session.

Criminals should be punished.

That's the reason for the activlty concerning Trump.

It's not tough to understand, but the Trump cult can't understand it. They think DearLeader should be able to commit any criminal acts with impunity, so they don't understand why everyone doesn't think that way.

Tell us what we're supposed to understand. Try and use words to articulate why, free of emotions and desires for personal validations.

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

Another democrat jumps ship.

No one is allowed to ask questions. These people are going to cause a huge mess and they are doing it on purpose. They have nothing to lose. No matter what, it is Trump. My God these people will pay.

Al Summer long led up to this.

Criminals should be punished.

That's the reason for the activlty concerning Trump.

It's not tough to understand, but the Trump cult can't understand it. They think DearLeader should be able to commit any criminal acts with impunity, so they don't understand why everyone doesn't think that way.
Where were you this Summer you phony pos. You love what is going on here. God what an awful person you are.

We need to have a national stock sell day and run the banks day then.

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

Exactly. One minute they're there, the next they're taking a squat someplace else. It's a great metaphor for Democrat supporting PROGS. One minute they support them, the next it's not my fault, I'm "independent".

These inferior-minded-brainwashed trumplican shitheads do NOT care about the US Constitution or this great country. Their allegiance is solely to trump.

Case and point; anyone (and I mean anyone) who disagrees with trump is now a traitor, treasonous, or a RINO. Logical thinking is entirely thrown out the window.

Condoning an invasion of the US Capital is now okay by the cultists; even when a joint session of congress is in session.
There has been no PROOF to show who those people are aligned with. Trump did not condone it. However the democrat mayors and governors, senators and representatives are on record condoning violent civil unrest throughout the last year all across the nation and that is A FACT. No run along little broomstick cowboy.

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

You're a democrat?

The dog ate my homework.

Uh huh.

You're a democrat?
I think it is very clear to everyone on this board who the democrat is here. Nope, I voted for Trump and I'm proud to say I'd do it again. Unlike you, I don't try to distance myself from my actions.

Forum List

Back